There's always plenty to be done on the Sonic News Network, but despite this fact it may be difficult to find a way to contribute. This page is dedicated to making it simple for editors to start, join, or bring attention to editing and maintenance projects across the wiki.
Where to start
- Verify statements in pages with the "Citation needed" category.
- Check sections labeled "Trivia" for factual accuracy.
- Expand some of our stubs and incomplete articles.
- Improve some of our articles in need of cleanup.
- Update some of our out-of-date articles.
- Add links to some of our orphaned pages.
- See if any of our unused files and videos should be posted on articles.
- Create wanted pages to remove red links.
- Clean up and expand the AoStH episode pages as needed.
- Clean up and expand the Sonic Underground episode pages as needed.
- Use Sonic News Network:Sandbox to help create the missing sets of guidelines linked from Sonic News Network:Style.
- Update Sonic News Network:Poll monthly. Read through Sonic News Network:Poll/Suggestions for ideas, or use your own.
- Clean Category:Deletion candidates, checking each page to make sure good articles are not deleted.
- Delete or fix broken redirects and double redirects.
- Use a bot to wipe Special:UnusedFiles and Special:UnusedVideos about monthly.
Main Page Box
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box above. If you are not sure where to start, read through our policies and guidelines. For editing help, see Wikipedia's article to get a general knowledge about editing in the wiki environment. Then lend us a hand with some of these:
- Expand some of our stubs and incomplete articles!
- Improve some of our articles in need of cleanup!
- Update some of our out-of-date articles!
- Fix some of our double redirects!
- Categorize some of our uncategorized categories, files and articles!
- Add links to some of our orphaned pages!
- See if any of our unused files and videos should be posted on articles!
- Join in our merge debates!