Welcome to the Sonic News Network Community Portal!
If you haven't done so already, you should sign up and create a username if you are looking to contribute to the wiki. By creating an account, you will be able to edit the wiki and socialize with other users.
This page contains information to help you get the most out of your time on this wiki. In particular, you might want to look at our rules and guidelines to avoid any potential conflict here on the site. We hope you find the site useful and enjoy working with us to improve it!
If you want to leave general questions or comments, or discuss the wiki as a whole, you can do so at our forum.
- Sonic News Network:About - A general overview of the site and its history.
- Sonic News Network:Policy - Some rules and guidelines that our users are expected to follow.
- Sonic News Network:Style - A few suggestions about what our pages should look like.
- Special:Forum - The main page of our forums, where you can chat and get to know other members of the Sonic News Network community.
- Help:Contents - A page where you can find help about how the wiki works (or alternatively ask an administrator, see below).
Who are our users?
|Ultrasonic9000 (talk) (contributions)
Ultrasonic Bot (talk) (contributions)
|BlueSpeeder (talk) (contributions)||69,143|
|DeCool99 (talk) (contributions)||22,515|
|Mystic Orb (talk) (contributions)
Mystical Orbot (talk) (contributions)
|Supermorff (talk) (contributions)
Supermorff Bot (talk) (contributions)
|DanikV (talk) (contributions)||237|
|Myself 123 (talk) (contributions)||29,992|
|Luma.dash (talk) (contributions)
Lumabot1 (talk) (contributions)
|Skooa (talk) (contributions)||1,704|
|Axel Badnik (talk) (contributions)||22,826|
The great thing about wikis is that anybody can join up and jump in, and new people arrive every day. At the moment, the users listed in the table to the right are currently active users on the wiki who have made the most contributions.
In addition, you might want to contact one of our
administrators if you desire help or guidance.
Any of these users should be willing to help you with whatever problems you have.
How can you help?
New content is the best way to help the wiki. To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below!
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create a new article! </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
You lend us a hand with some of these:
- Expand some of our stubs and incomplete articles!
- Improve our articles in need of cleanup.
- Update our out-of-date articles!
- Fix some of our double redirects!
- Add links to some of our orphaned pages!
- Add citations to our unreferenced statements!
- Categorize some of our uncategorized categories, images, videos and articles!
- Add images, references, and infoboxes to our articles!
- See if any of our unused files and videos should be posted on articles!
- Join in our merge, Featured Article, and split debates!
There's always more to help out with, if you know where to look!
If you want to experiment before making big edits, you can also create a sandbox page.
Sonic News Network is affiliated with several other wikis on Fandom. These include:
- Sonic Fanon Wiki - For unofficial, fan-created works based on the Sonic series
- Mobius Encyclopaedia - For information specifically relating to the Archie Comics series
- Sonic wikis in languages other than English
Check out the full list of our affiliates here.