To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box above. If you are not sure where to start, read through our policies and guidelines. For editing help, see Wikipedia's article to get a general knowledge about editing in the wiki environment. Then lend us a hand with some of these:
- Expand some of our stubs and incomplete articles!
- Improve some of our articles in need of cleanup!
- Update some of our out-of-date articles!
- Fix some of our double redirects!
- Categorize some of our uncategorized categories, files and articles!
- Add links to some of our orphaned pages!
- See if any of our unused files should be posted on articles!
- Join in our merge debates!
- Help contribute footage to the wiki's YouTube Channel! Leave a message here if interested!
Sonic Triple Trouble follows Sonic and Tails' adventure to gather six Chaos Emeralds before Dr. Robotnik manages to do so and involves two other adversaries, marking the first appearance of the semi-recurring character Nack the Weasel (later known as Fang the Sniper), and Knuckles' first appearance in a handheld game. Like many other Sonic-themed Game Gear games, Sonic the Hedgehog Triple Trouble was re-released in numerous compilation titles or as an unlockable game. The standalone game was re-released on the Nintendo 3DS in March 2012.Hyudoro, Topaz, The Biggest Fan, Egg Mobile, Psychokinesis
Sonic Fanon Wiki is the place to go if you have any sort of fan-works! Instead of posting them on articles here, place them at the Sonic Fanon Wiki for all of the hard-working fanon writers to see and praise. The Sonic Fanon Wiki started in June 2008 and currently consists of over 10,000 articles!
Click here to see more of our affiliates!
The Sonic News Network is a wiki fan site hosted on Sega, its subsidiaries, or any other company that releases Sonic official material under Sega's supervision.