Welcome to the Sonic News Network!
News and Updates
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box above. If you are not sure where to start, read through our policies and guidelines. For editing help, see Wikipedia's article to get a general knowledge about editing in the wiki environment. Then lend us a hand with some of these:
- Expand some of our stubs and incomplete articles!
- Improve some of our articles in need of cleanup!
- Update some of our out-of-date articles!
- Fix some of our double redirects!
- Categorize some of our uncategorized categories, files and articles!
- Add links to some of our orphaned pages!
- See if any of our unused files should be posted on articles!
- Join in our merge debates!
- Help contribute footage to the wiki's YouTube Channel! Leave a message here if interested!
Sonic the Hedgehog (ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ Sonikku za Hejjihoggu?), also referred to as Classic Sonic (クラシックソニック Kurashikku Sonikku?), is a character that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an anthropomorphic hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog's counterpart from another dimension set in the recent past. Well-known for his supersonic speed, iconic blue spikes and red shoes, Sonic has a huge fondness for freedom and adventures, and has spent a long time defeating the forces of his arch-enemy, the evil Dr. Eggman.
Basically a past version of his modern counterpart from his younger days, Sonic first appeared during the Time Eater incident where he helped his counterpart foil one of Modern Eggman's plots before returning to his own universe. Since then, he has continued his adventures alongside his friends, and even reappeared in the mainstream universe to help out where needed.Surge the Tenrec, Knuckles the Echidna (Paramount), Emerl, Sonic the Hedgehog, Chaos Emerald
Sonic Fanon Wiki is the place to go if you have any sort of fan-works! Instead of posting them on articles here, place them at the Sonic Fanon Wiki for all of the hard-working fanon writers to see and praise. The Sonic Fanon Wiki started in June 2008 and currently consists of over 10,000 articles!
Click here to see more of our affiliates!
The Sonic News Network is a wiki fan site hosted on Sega, its subsidiaries, or any other company that releases Sonic official material under Sega's supervision.