Sonic Heroes Puzzle is an online Flash game released in 2004 to promote Sonic Heroes. The game appeared on the Sonic Heroes game websites before they were later shut down.
Sonic Heroes Puzzle shares similar gameplay to other action puzzle games such as Tetris, Dr. Mario, and Baku Baku Animal. The player must stack blocks and clear them with the corresponding items, earning points while doing so. There are six different blocks, three types associated with their corresponding power. The more points the player scores, the faster the blocks fall. Power meters are filled through gaining points, in three ways of Sonic's power, Tails' power and Knuckles' power.
The game types are divided into two; Freeplay and Timer mode.
|[←]||Move block left|
|[→]||Move block right|
|[↓]||Accelerate block down|
Each character between Sonic, Tails and Knuckles earn points in certain combination chain of items:
- Sonic: Slows down blocks for 30 seconds.
- Tails: Adds 30 seconds back to the clock.
- Knuckles: Destroys the biggest combo currently on-screen to gain points.
- Design and Programming: Thirteen4
- Graphics and Sound: Sonic Team, Thirteen4
- Special Thanks: Sonic Team, Noah Musler, Chris Olson, KK, All Sega Staff