Sonic Head On, also known as Sonic's Head On, is a mobile action game developed and released by Sega in 2000. The gameplay is identical to the arcade game of the same name also developed by Sega, Head On.
Sonic Head On was first announced at JavaOne on 7 June 2000 by Sega and Motorola, as part of a deal between the two companies that would see Sega produce several J2ME-based games for Motorola's new cellular phones. Several other games were announced as well, including Sonic J, Sonic Demo, Sonic's Bomb Squad and Sonic Logic.
- Sonic's Head On. Gamespot. Retrieved on 21 November 2020.
- Sonic's Head On (Mobile) Specs - CNET. CNET. Retrieved on 21 November 2020.
- Sega's First Cellular Games. IGN (6 June 2000). Retrieved on 27 October 2020.
- Sega Goes Handheld...Again. IGN (June 2000). Retrieved on 2 November 2020.
- Dreamcast Magazine, p. 9.
|This article or section about a game is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!