Sonic Head On was first announced at the JavaOne press conference on 7 June 2000 by Sega and Motorola, as part of a deal between the two companies that would see Sega produce several J2ME-based games for Motorola's new cellular phones. Several other games were announced as well, including Sonic J, Sonic's Bomb Squad and Sonic Logic.
- Sega's First Cellular Games. IGN (6 June 2000). Retrieved on 27 October 2020.
- Quian, John R. (October 2000). "Electronics: Play Phones". Popular Science: 37.
- Sonic's Head On. GameSpot. Retrieved on 21 November 2020.
- Sega Goes Handheld...Again. IGN (June 2000). Retrieved on 2 November 2020.
- "DC Phone Home". Dreamcast Magazine (11): 9. June 2000. Archived from the original.
|This article or section about a game is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!