Movie No. 1
- [Outer space above Earth. Dr. Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park is shown, specifically the Egg Mecha main attraction, Tropical Resort.]
- Dr. Eggman (speaker): Welcome to Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park, where you can enjoy five planets for the price of one!
- [Sonic and Tails walk to the entry way of Tropical Resort, listening to Eggman's message.]
- Sonic: He loves to hear his own lips flap, but I gotta hand it to the Eggster, this place is epic. Everyone and their brother is gonna want to come here.
[Sonic and Tails begin walking.]
- Tails: No doubt but now I'm not sure why we're here? This place looks totally harmless.
- Sonic: Because Eggman plus secretly built amusement park equals evil plot for us to foil. Lucky for us he's not very good at keeping things hidden.
- Tails: True, it would be pretty hard to miss a giant floating space amusement park surrounded by planets. Still, an evil plot? I don't know.
- [Both stop and admire the scenery, in which Earth is shown below the space amusement park.]
- Sonic and Tails: Wow!
- Sonic: Plot or not, you can't be mad at this view. This place is takin' beauty to the next level. I'm just surprised that it was so easy to sneak in here.
- Tails: Umm, I wouldn't say it was that easy.
- [Flashback emerges. A view of Eggman's Ultra-Accelerating Space Elevator appears below the Egg Mecha, as it focuses on a single cart.]
- Dr. Eggman (speaker): Hello, happy people! Buckle up, as Eggman's Ultra-Accelerating Space Elevator whisks you to an interplanetary wonderland of fun!
- [Zoom in on the single car. Sonic and Tails are inside.]
- Sonic: I can't believe somebody was dumb enough to leave the keys in this thing! It's like Eggman's begging us to sneak in and trash the place.
- Tails: M-m-man, this thing's got c-c-crazy fast acceleration!
- Sonic: Hmph! You call this fast?
- Dr. Eggman (speaker): This amusement park has been constructed entirely out of a sense of remorse for my past transgressions and is in no way associated with any sort of evil plot or premeditated misdeeds.
- Sonic: [sarcastic] Well, that's a relief!
- [Back to Sonic and Tails at Tropical Resort. Both are still looking at the view of space.]
- Tails: Ugh, just thinking about it makes my head feel like it wants to... [A crash noise interrupts Tails.] Huh?
- [Sonic runs back to the entry way. Focus is given to Orbot and Cubot attempting to capture Yacker and a Cyan Wisp.]
- Cubot: Yee haw! Git along, li'l aliens!
- Orbot: Your voice chip is stuck on cowboy again! Stop talking and net those aliens!
- [Orbot meaninglessly shoots around the aliens. Cubot attempts to net the two aliens, but is unsuccessful. Scene shifts to Sonic again.]
- Sonic: I'm not sure what's goin' on, but I'm sure on what I'm gonna do!
[Sonic jumps to the walkway where the aliens and Orbot and Cubot are located. Sonic rescues the aliens right before Cubot catches them via net.]
- Cubot: (cowboy voice): Huh?!
- [Focus is given to Sonic, who is on a platform above the walkway. The two aliens are surrounding him.]
- Sonic: Hey, what's going on? [The Cyan Wisp goes inside Sonic, transforming the hedgehog into the Cyan Laser.] Huh? Whoa!
- [Sonic as the Cyan Laser blasts through the theme park.]
Movie No. 2
- [Tropical Resort walkway. Tails is sitting down fixing his Miles Electric, while Yacker is floating around.]
- Tails: Hmm. Now, let me see. Gotta connect the framistatic capacitor to the maximizing modulationzor...
- [Yacker begins talking in an non-understandable language.]
- Tails: I wish I knew what you were saying, little guy. Or gal. Or whatever you are.
- [Camera shifts to Sonic blasting through as the Cyan Laser. The Color Power stops right in front of Tails and Yacker. A Cyan Wisp exits out of Sonic's body.]
- Sonic: Oh man! That... was... CRAZY!
- Tails: Oh. I was reconfiguring my hand-held into a translator so I can understand this guy. Did you go somewhere?
- Sonic: Didn't you see? I absorbed those aliens and got powered up with like, some kind of wild energy! And after a few seconds they'd pop outta me!
- Tails: I find that hard to believe.
- [Yacker interrupts the conversation to tell Tails what happened to Sonic, but neither Sonic nor Tails understands Yacker's babbling.]
- Sonic: Okay, seriously, we need to find Eggman and figure out catching these aliens fits into whatever heinous plan he's hatching.
- Tails: And wreck that plan, right?
- Sonic: Yep. That's pretty much how we spend our time.
Movie No. 3
- [Tropical Resort. Eggman is counting the trapped Wisps.]
- Eggman: ...twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five... Bah! Not nearly enough aliens!
- [Camera switches from Eggman to Orbot and Cubot.]
- Orbot: Want us to get more?
- Eggman: [sarcastic] No, I want you to get me a cheeseburger and a shake.
- Cubot: That'll be easier. Cheeseburgers don't run as fast as them l'il alien varmints.
- Eggman: IDIOT! Get me more aliens!
- [Orbot and Cubot start to hover away, grumbling.]
- Cubot: [turns around] Y'all want fries with that?
- [Eggman throws a wrench at Cubot, which strikes him in the face.]
- Cubot: OHH...! I reckon' that hurt a bit.... [wonders off in one direction, then backs up suddenly] Wait a minute! I need to go over yonder! Heh, sorry. [hovers off screen]
- Eggman: Hmm... Precious little aliens! I'll harness their Hyper-go-on power and then nothing will stop me! I know, I say that every time, but this time, really, nothing will stop me!
- [Orbot knocks on Eggman's Eggmobile and points, who turns around.]
- Orbot: Eh, boss?
- Eggman: What?
- [Eggman looks in the direction that Orbot is pointing, and spots Sonic the Hedgehog.]
- Eggman: SONIC!?
- Sonic: Who you calling "nothin'"?
- [Sonic turns and spanks his posterior in a mocking way.]
- Cubot: Huh?
- Orbot: He means since the boss said "nothing will stop me" and Sonic here is going to stop him, it's like the boss was calling Sonic "nothing".
- Sonic: Great! I thought nobody would get that.
- Eggman: Fine! You're so smart. robot, you take care of this mess! Release the Big Boy! At least I know he won't screw it up!
[Eggman leaves, dropping Orbot.]
- Eggman: Hasta la bye bye, suckers!
- Orbot: Wait! Wait for me!
- [Orbot attempts to catch up by hopping, but humorously fails. Then the Rotatatron rises.]
- Sonic: Guess it's time for me to start stopping.
- [Sonic jumps up to battle the machine, bouncing off Cubot's head in the process. This helps Cubot finally realize Sonic's joke.]
- Cubot: I git it!
Movie No. 4
[Tropical Resort. Tails is just finishing fixing his Miles Electric's translator function. Sonic returns to him and does the moonwalk to back up a bit.]
- Tails: Okay, just tighten this last bolt... [looks up, and sees Sonic] Oh, there you are. Where'd you run off to?
- Sonic: I did a little shopping, grabbed a bite to eat, and trashed a giant killer robot.
- Tails: Oh. Really? They've got shopping here too?
- Sonic: This place has everything. Hey, so how's your translator thingy coming along?
- Tails: I think it's done. It's in binary code so, only I can read it.
[The translator module lifts up like a satellite dish.]
- Tails: Okay, ask away.
- Sonic: (Ahem!) Who are you and what is happening to your people?
[Yacker responds, and Tails reads of what the translator is interpreting.]
- Tails: Okay, he says his name is "Talks a lot" and he's from a far away soda and where flowers water them with dances.
- Sonic: Yeah, uh... I think your machine still has some bugs.
- Tails: Yeah. I think I can figure this out though.
[Tails thinks a moment before responding with the right translation, with Yacker nodding to show that this is correct.]
- Tails: Okay, he said his name is Yacker. He's from a race of beings called "Wisps".
- Sonic: Lisps?
- Tails: No, Wisps, with a "W".
- Sonic: [facing the screen] Yeah, I'll just stick with aliens if that's OK with everyone.
- Tails: Sure, so anyways, they are either being used for their magical powers by an evil man, or to make underwear to be worn by salad.
[Sonic and Yacker look exasperated upon hearing the other option. Then, Yacker shows signs of pleading.]
- Tails: I just hear save them, save them, over and over.
- Sonic: When I was running around trashing robots I saw a map that had a couple of interesting places. Think I'll go check them out, and maybe save some aliens.
Movie No. 5
[Tropical Resort. Orbot and Cubot are clearing up the mess that was made in the battle.]
- Cubot: The bossman said to wrangle every piece o' this mess. When you consider what we're doin' from a robot's point of view, it's actually pretty gruesome.
- Orbot: Don't think about it.
- Cubot: Iffin' ya say so.
- Orbot: [Looks around] I'm missing an arm. Have you got an arm?
- Cubot: Naw, but really, how much can it matter?
- Orbot: I guess it can't matter much.
[Orbot sets his tool aside. The missing arm is then shown causing a leak in one of Dr. Eggman's towers.]
Movie No. 6
[Sweet Mountain or Starlight Carnival, wherever Sonic meets the boss at first. Sonic does some recon while thinking to himself.]
- Sonic: If I was an alien in need of saving, where would I be? [Looks at a generator junction box] Experience has taught me to investigate anything that glows. Huh?
[A robot boss appears. If Sonic is in Sweet Mountain, a pirate ship literally made out of just desserts piloted by Captain Jelly appears. If he is in Starlight Carnival, the Frigate Orcan appears instead.]
- Sonic: Experience has also taught me that the best way to solve problems is to kick robot butt.
- Dr. Eggman (speaker): Visitors are cautioned to avoid feeding, petting, or saving any aliens.
- Sonic: Excuse me giant killer robot. You wanna do this the hard way or the easy way?
[The enemy fires at Sonic and he jumps out of the way.]
Sonic: Somehow, I knew you'd say that. Let's dance!
Movie No. 7
[The generator is deactivated, and the light on the chain-like tractor beam disappears. Sonic sees Tails and Yacker coming towards him and waves.]
- Sonic: Hey, Tails. You missed the BBBE.
- Tails: Huh?
- Sonic: [strikes poses] Best Boss Beating Ever!
[Tails and Yacker show faces of embarrassment.]
- Sonic: So, has Yacker given you any more information, or limericks, or whatever it is he's spouting?
- Tails: Well first, remember this translation stuff isn't 100%.
- Sonic: Trust me. I remember.
- Tails: So anyway, these aliens are made up of a REALLY powerful energy source called Hyper-go-ons. It's inside of them.
- Sonic: Like a battery?
- Tails: No. Well, sort of. It's their life source. You only got a taste of it and look at what happened. "Battery" is sort of an understatement. The funny thing: it was first translating as "horrible body odor."
[Sonic sniffs his left armpit.]
- Tails: Anyway, it seems an evil man - and you might know him - who they call "Baldy Nosehair" was...
- Sonic: Wha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Baldy Nosehair?! That's the best thing that I've heard all day! I gotta remember that one.
- Tails: [chuckles] I know. I've already written it down. Anyway, he's draining them of their power, ALL of their power, and using it for an evil... aquatic mammal? An evil dolphin? No, a porpoise! Oh! An evil purpose.
- Sonic: That's great intel. Keep working on it. [Begins to run off]
- Tails: Hey, where ya goin'?
- Sonic: To find Baldy McNosehair, of course. Ha ha! I'm totally calling him McNosehair.
Movie No. 8
[Starlight Carnival/Sweet Mountain. Sonic and Tails walk up to another generator junction box.]
- Sonic: This park is huge.
- Tails: Yeah. Eggman could be anywhere.
[Reverse angle shows Eggman and the Egg Mobile hovering behind the generator. The Egg Mobile has two tanks with a glowing purple substance inside.]
- Dr. Eggman: [chuckles] Indeed I could, but I'm right here behind this generator! That's it hedgehog, stand there and be a nice little target.
[Eggman pushes a button, which moves the Mind Control Ray into position. A high pitched humming is heard as Eggman starts to move the Egg Mobile into position to fire.]
- Sonic: Tails, is that you humming?
[Tails gasps as he spots Eggman. Eggman hits the firing button on the Egg Mobile, which causes the Mind Control Ray to fire a dark purple beam at Sonic.]
- Tails: Sonic, look out!
[Tails shoves Sonic out of the way, taking the hit for him.]
- Tails: AHHHH!
- Sonic: TAILS!!
[Tails takes a bit more juice, than collapses. Sonic stands up and rushes at Eggman, but Tails suddenly blocks his way, making Sonic stop short.]
- Sonic: Tails? Buddy?
- Dr. Eggman: Hoo ho ho! He's my buddy now!
- Sonic: What have you done to him?
- Dr. Eggman: Me? I did nothing at all. Unless shooting him with my mind control beam that runs on alien energy counts as doing something to him. Does it?
[Sonic tries to get past Tails, but Tails keeps cutting him off.]
- Dr. Eggman: To get to me you're going to have to go through your best friend. Hooo, ho ho! This turned out MUCH better than I could have hoped, and I only used a small prototype.
- Sonic: Enjoy it while you can.
- Dr. Eggman: Oh, I will. In fact, the only way to make this better would be to have you two fight.
[The mind-controlled Tails aggressively approaches Sonic.]
- Sonic: Come on, Tails! Snap out of it, dude. You don't want to do this.
[Tails raises a fist, but suddenly collapses. Sonic catches him.]
- Dr. Eggman: What the...?
- Sonic: Tails, buddy, are you alright?
- Tails: [confused] Huh? Where am I? Why is my nose hair tingling?
- Dr. Eggman: Lousy cheap alien energy. [pounds the Egg Mobile in frustration, but then spots the empty tanks] Ran out of juice! Well, I'll get more. Lots more! And then I won't just control one little punk, but the whole universe. In the meantime, enjoy the park. I'll leave you your own private tour guide.
[Eggman flies off. As he leaves, a robot boss appears. If Sonic is in Sweet Mountain, a pirate ship literally made out of just desserts piloted by Captain Jelly appears. If he is in Starlight Carnival, the Frigate Orcan appears instead.]
- Sonic: HAHAHA! Pay up Tails. I told you he had an evil plot and coming here was a good idea. There it is straight from the horse's mouth.
- Tails: Uh, we didn't bet.
- Sonic: [slumps] Dang. [weakly waves to Tails as he leaves to fight the boss]
Movie No. 9
[Sonic runs back as the generator powers down. Tails waves to him.]
- Tails: Hey, Sonic! Did you give the guide your complaint?
- Sonic: Oh, I gave it to him pretty good. [gives a thumbs up, then waves to Yacker] 'Sup Yacker?
- Yacker: [dances in celebration]
- Sonic: So did you get any more info out of him?
- Tails: It wasn't easy, but yeah.
- Sonic: Well, we know Eggman is going to use the energy he's stealing for a mind control weapon.
- Tails: Learned that one the hard way.
- Sonic: Do we know how Eggman is getting all these aliens?
- Tails: Yeah. Yeah. At first I thought Yacker was talking about how Baldy Nosehair was using burps to do it.
- Sonic: Hmmm, he is pretty gassy. Maybe the smell would knock 'em out. I dunno, something doesn't seem right with that.
- Tails: That's what I said! It made no sense. Then I made a TINY adjustment and realized he was saying "generators."
- Sonic: So no burps? That's a relief.
- Tails: Tell me about it. So basically, Eggman is using five tractor beam generators to hold their planet in orbit while he scoops the aliens all up.
- Sonic: Hold a whole planet?!
- Tails: Well, it's tiny, but still... yeah.
- Sonic: Ok fine. Five generators? Well, I've already leveled two.
- Tails: So, if my math is correct that leaves us three more of these bad boys to take out.
- Sonic: Nobody said there'd be math, but I'm with you, buddy!
- Tails: We should get moving. Yacker says the aliens don't have much time.
- Sonic: Once I start moving, I don't need much time. [races off]
Movie No. 10
- Eggman: [pushes a button on a terminal] Hooo ho ho! Soon the mind control weapon will be full of energy I've siphoned from the aliens, and Sonic's world will be the center of my interplanetary theme park.
- Cubot: [In a cowboy accent] Y'all reckon you'll be able to get yerself 'nuff o' that energy to take over the whole dang planet?
- Eggman: [Mock cowboy accent] Yes, I "reckon" I will. [normal voice] Where is your new voice chip?
- Orbot: [enters with a new voice chip] Got it right here sir! Just need to install it.
[Orbot floats over to Cubot, shutting him down so he can install the new voice chip.]
- Orbot: [singing] The think bone's connected to the talk bone, the talk bone's connected to the mouth bone... [stops singing] There, good as new.
- Eggman: Finally. I don't think anything could have been more annoying than that cowboy chatter.
[Eggman goes flying out of his seat as Cubot suddenly starts talking with a pirate accent.]
- Cubot: Yar! Feelin' ship-shape with me new voice chip, I am. Ah-beggin' yer pardon, Squire, but me and my matey are going to sail off an' search fer that lubber Sonic! Arr! [salutes, then races off]
- Orbot: I think that's the wrong chip.
- Eggman: [sarcastically] Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?
- Orbot: On the bright side, he's much more exotic now.
- Eggman: Just go find him and fix that chip!!! [Orbot runs out of the room] Shortly, I will have no need for those idiots. In just a few hours, Sonic's world will be under MY control. When it is, it will be the crown jewel of my amusement park; the GREATEST amusement park in the universe. Hooo ho ho! [suddenly clutches his midsection] Ouch. I think I gloated so hard I pulled a muscle.
Movie No. 11
[Sonic and Tails walk together at Planet Wisp]
- Sonic: You know, as alien as this place is, there is something very... Eggmanish about it.
- Tails: I think he's transforming it somehow. Making it part of his theme park.
- Eggman (speaker): Attention guests. If you can hear this message, you are trespassing in an area still under renovation. If you are not a robot, please return to the main park areas and ignore anything evil you might have seen here. Thank you.
- Sonic: It looks like the "theme" of his park is universal domination and conquest of alien races.
- Tails: It's more than a theme; it's a reality. He's using them like some kind of living intergalactic gasoline.
- Sonic: That's pretty low, even for a sleazeball like Eggman.
- Eggman (speaker): [In a fast voice] Some displacement of indigenous aliens and destruction of natural resources may occur. Eggman Enterprises not responsible.
[White and Cyan Wisps appear before Sonic and Tails]
- Sonic: You gettin' any of that?
- Tails: Yeah, they're totally freaked out. It sounds like they're in shock because of public transportation and a loony nurse. Oh, no wait, scratch that. They're in shock because of their planet's strange transformation and having been dragged across the universe!
- Sonic: Well I still can't believe he kindapped a whole planet. How dead somebody do that?
- Tails: They are saying it was either ice cream or a tractor beam.
- Sonic: Yeah, well. I'm going to guess it wasn't ice cream shooting out of those generators.
- Tails: If it was I would get one for back home.
- Sonic: Dude, I'd get two. Now if everyone will excuse me, I'm going to put a stop to these "renovations". [Sonic leaves.]
Movie No. 12
[Sonic runs to the generator and stops.]
- Sonic: And there's the generator! Seems like these guys are getting harder and harder to find. [The land starts shaking as Refreshinator appears.] I know for a fact these guys are getting harder and harder to beat.
- Eggman (speaker): Please remember, all planets in Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park are, as far as you know, wholly owned properties of Eggman Enterprises and its subsidiaries. All unauthorized photography, video reproduction, or shutting down of generators is strictly prohibited. Thank you.
- Sonic: Eggman! I AM going to save this planet, and I AM going to free these aliens. No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me. We can save a lot of time and broken robots if you just wait now! [Refreshinator gets ready and Sonic sighs] You try to be reasonable... [Runs towards Refreshinator.]
Movie No. 13
[The generator shuts down.]
- Sonic: Wow, sometimes I even impress myself. [Sonic is talking to the defeated Refreshinator.] For a second there I wasn't sure I was going to pull it off. Oh who am I kidding, we both knew how this would end.
- Tails: Uh, are you talking to the broken robot who can hear you?
- Sonic: Uh, maybe. That's between me and the robot. See, the important thing here is the alien planet is free.
- Tails: Absolutely.
- Sonic: So we can just forget about the whole talking to dead robots thing, right?
- Tails: Nope.
- Sonic: I knew you'd say that.
- Tails: Well, come on, I've seen you save the day a lot of times. But I've never seen you talk to a pile of metal.
- Sonic: Touché.
Movie No. 14
[Sonic is seen running to the generator.]
- Sonic: Man, running past all those fish put me in the mood for sushi. I doubt Eggman had the decency to put a good sushi joint in this park.
- Eggman (speaker): Remember ladies and gentlemen, try the newest experience here at Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park, The Bucket O'Sushi. Now with FISH!
- Sonic: Ugh, like I was sayin'.
[Admiral Jelly's submarine appears.]
- Sonic: Hey, did somebody here order a clobbering? [The submarine makes a sound.] Are you sure? It says somebody ordered an extra large clobbering topped with everything. [The submarine blinks.] Hmm, okay... tell ya what. I can't take this thing back so I'll give you an extra large clobbering for nothing. Hope you're hungry.
Movie No. 15
[The generator shuts down and Sonic lands from a jump.]
- Tails: Great job Sonic.
- Sonic: You know me. I aim to please.
- Tails: Well, I'm TOTALLY pleased... and a little nauseous. [Rubbing his stomach.] I grabbed a bite at The Bucket O' Sushi.
- Sonic: What's the verdict?
- Tails: [Putting his hands on his mouth.] His cruelty knows no bounds.
Movie No. 16
[In Asteroid Coaster, Sonic is seen running and stops.]
- Sonic: What is this place? Whoa. This is where he converts them into the strange... negative... aliens with the freaky energy.
[Tails arrives flying.]
- Tails: Oh, there you are. I thought I lost you for a second. Did you find... anything... interesting? Look at all of them. He's captured thousands of aliens.
- Sonic: Don't worry. We'll get 'em out.
- Tails: Sonic, I haven't seen Yacker for a while.
- Sonic: You'll have to excuse me buddy... I have a generator to shut down.
[Sonic leaves while a concerned Tails looks at the captured aliens.]
Movie No. 17
[Frigate Skullian is hovering near the generator and Sonic walks in.]
- Sonic: You know, I don't like what you're doing to my friends in there. It's messed up. So I'm gonna mess you up. [Stretching.] Yeah, that's right. I'm stretching. You got a problem with that? I wanna be able to fully enjoy taking you apart without some pulled muscle slowing me down. Okay, now I'm ready. Of course, if you want to run away, please feel free. There's no shame in it... Well, maybe a little shame. [Shrugging.] You guys don't talk much do you? Fair enough. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Movie No. 18
- [Sonic lands by the generator as it shuts down.]
- Sonic: Whew! that was almost difficult. [Tails arrives.]
- Tails: Sonic! You did it!
- Sonic: Couldn't have done it without you, buddy!
- Tails: Thanks! Hey, we both deserve some kind of reward.
- Sonic: Yeah! Let's go to an amusement park or something!
- Tails: Ha ha, right. But, one that's, y'know, less evil than this one.
- [They both laugh.]
- Sonic: So, are all the aliens getting free?
- Tails: Looks like it. Once the power went off the locks vanished. I hope Yacker's OK.
- Sonic: I think he'll be fine. You don't think the weapon you were shot with still works?
- Tails: Not without power flowing to it. I think we're all good.
- Sonic: That's what I like to hear.
- [They both leave.]
Movie No. 19
- [An exterior view of the Egg Mecha is shown. The tractor beam chains connected to the planets begin to flicker, then disappear.]
- Tails: SWEET! The tractor beams are gone! The planets are free!
- Sonic: Was there ever any doubt? I mean, really? Great job, buddy.
Movie No. 20
- [The Wisps are happily flying around in the Tropical Resort. Sonic and Tails walk up.]
- Tails: With all the generators destroyed, we can blow this joint and head home. We did it dude!
- Sonic: "We"? I don't remember you fighting off any insane robots.
- Tails: True. Well, good job to you on inventing a translator that allowed us to speak to the aliens and figure out exactly what we needed to do so we weren't running around the park looking like idiots. Oh no wait, that was me.
- Sonic: Hm... Good point. Either way, we can get out of this crazy place and go home.
- [The Wisps starting flying around Sonic and Tails.]
- Tails: Looks like the aliens are happy to be going home too. Uh, I think we're in the middle of a party.
- Sonic: The middle? We ARE the party. I think we're their guests of honor.
- Tails: Totally.
- [Sonic starts breakdancing while Tails flies around with the Wisps.]
Movie No. 21
- [Eggman is looking at a monitor, which is showing the status of his mind control device.]
- Eggman: Hoo ho ho! That fool Sonic thinks he's won just because he destroyed all my generators. Well, the mind control cannon is full enough for what it has to do. I WILL have the last laugh!
- [Cubot claps for Eggman]
- Orbot: The last laugh? How is laughing last special? Isn't that like being the slowest one to get the joke?
- Cubot: [gangster voice] Yeah, I laugh last all the time. People look at me like I'm an idiot. Fogetaboutit!
- Eggman: That's because you ARE an idiot!
- Cubot: [thinks for a while, spinning his head, speaks in gangster voice again] You talkin' to me?
- Eggman: Yes, I'm talking to you. There's nobody else here, so I MUST be talking to you. Why haven't we fixed your voice chip yet?!
- Cubot: [gangster voice] Yo, quit bustin' my batteries over here, I been workin' on it all day.
- Eggman: What does that even mean?! Oh, never mind. [pushes a button on his console, which switches it out for a switch] In a few seconds it won't matter anyway since the world will only have one thing on its mind.
- Orbot: What's that, boss?
- Eggman: He he... Me.
- [Orbot and Cubot react with shock. Eggman pushes the switch forward, activating the device.]
Movie No. 22
[An exterior view of the Egg Mecha is shown. The arms of the mind control cannon shift into position. The lights of Tropical Resort go dark as the cannon begins to charge. The camera then zooms in on the arm of Rotatatron, still stuck in one of the cannon's arms. The arm cracks, then explodes, causing a chain reaction that detonates the mind control cannon and sends the accumulated Nega-Wisp energy flying in every direction. One burst of energy impacts the moon, coating it with a purple smoke. The uncontrolled energy begins to form a massive void.]
- Eggman: No! This can't be happening. It's backfiring. Impossible! How?
- [Eggman kicks his chair.]
- Cubot: Yo, what do you mean impossible? Your plans have been crushed by Sonic for like, eh, ever. He stops you like it's his job or somethin'. In fact, I can't remember a plan he didn't stop.
- Eggman: What are you talking about? He hasn't stopped all of them.
- Cubot: Name one.
- Eggman: Um...
- Orbot: Way to pay attention pal.
- [Pats his back causing him to straighten up, his head turning, until his old voice returns.]
- Cubot: Thank you buddy. Hey! My voice... IT'S BACK!! Alright!
- Orbot: Ah, there's the sweet sound my auditory processors know and love.
- [Dr. Eggman facepalms]
- Eggman: Now I remember why we changed his voice chip. Eh, no matter! I have suffered a set back, but this thing's far from over! I WILL CRUSH SONIC!
- Cubot: The man gets an A for effort, that's for sure.
Movie No. 23
- Sonic: Hey Tails?
- Tails: Yeah?
- Sonic: I've got a bad feeling about this.
- Tails: Good, so it's not just me.
- Sonic: When I feel the ground shaking under my feet and see plumes of dust rising and rubble tumbling and aliens running for their lives, yeah, I get a bad feeling. So, how about you and me make like Eggman's hairline and recede?
- Tails: Uh, this isn't joke-time. This is running to the space elevator-time.
- Sonic: Sorry, couldn't help myself. We're outta here.
- Tails: Yeah! Running now!
Movie No. 24
- Sonic: Time to bail!
- Eggman: Leaving so soon? There are no lines, and I've saved the best rides for last. At least let me STAMP your hand so you can come back in.
- Sonic: I know you're trying to be clever with this whole amusement park pun thing, but it's just coming off lame. Say you're going to destroy us and stop embarrassing yourself.
- Eggman: Curse you, Sonic! Not only do you foil my plans, but you foil my speeches as well!! I work hard on them! No matter. I WILL destroy you and I WILL be victorious! Is that better?
- Sonic: Like, a million times better. Thank you.
- Eggman: This robot is special He's powered by the energy from your little friends. He is invincible. So I'd say it's been nice knowing you... but it hasn't.
- Tails: I have to admit I'm a little scared. I don't think we can beat this guy.
- Sonic: See you on the ground buddy!
- Tails: Huh? Sonic! No!
- Sonic: Just got one last thing to do! As for you...
Movie No. 25
- Eggman: Oh, my head. Who turned out the lights?
- Eggman (speaker): As Dr. Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park you can feel comfortable knowing your safety is our number one priority.
- Eggman: Oh, shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
Movie No. 26
- Sonic: This might not end well.
Movie No. 27
- Tails: Sonic! Are you OK? Man, I can't believe you made it through that!
- Sonic: Like you thought I wouldn't?
- Tails: The only thing I was thinking about was getting pushed into an elevator.
- Sonic: A hedgehog's got to do what a hedgehog's got to do.
- Tails: Great job, Sonic!
- Sonic: Thanks, but I had a little help during that last part.
- Tails: Uh, he said, "thank you for saving us."
- Sonic: You're welcome. Thank YOU for saving us.
- Tails: He says, "You are welcome".
- Sonic: That thing's translating pretty good.
- Tails: Yup, I finally got all the kinks out. We can talk to them perfectly now.
- Tails: Oh great. He says "goodbye my friends, I have to go." Just when I got this thing working.
- Sonic: Better late than never buddy.
- Sonic: Right on!
- Tails: Yeah!
Movie No. 28
- Eggman: Faster, you idiots! Faster! Put your backsides into it.
- Orbot: Technically we don't have backsides, boss.
- Eggman: I don't care! Just push. We have to hurry. I already have my revenge planned out, and next time I will not fail!
- Orbot: Of course you won't boss. Of course you won't. On the bright side, a certain someone got their voice back.
- Cubot: I feel like my old self. All I want to do is talk talk talk. Hey, remember when we were chasing all the little alien guys? What's up with those guys anyway? They sure were funny looking. Hahaha. Smelled good, though.
- Eggman: Ugh, what I wouldn't give for the maddening silence of space right about now
- Cubot: Oh, I wish we had some of that sushi. Bummer we didn't bring any with us. Not that we could eat it since we're robots, but we could have looked at it. I love looking at stuff. I love stuff! The fireworks show at the end was great. Hey, how did you get all that stuff to blow up like that? Loved it! By the way, did we destroy Sonic this time? Duh, sorry, dumb question. We never destroy Sonic! Hey, where are we going... Ohhhhh look at that star... oh, and that one... and that one... and that one... that one's nice... oh look at that!