Sonic Cafe was Sega's mobile phone game service in Japan. For a fee of ¥315 a month (after tax), the user received access to the entire library of currently available games, and could download them as many times as they wanted to. The service was available on NTT DoCoMo's i-appli phones.
The service was only available in Japan, however select few of these games became available in the United States and Europe on the Sega Mobile service.
The list of available games was relatively large, with a number of ports of classic games (such as Sonic the Hedgehog for the Mega Drive), along with several new ones. The list below contains only the Sonic related games that had been released.
- Sonic Golf
- Sonic Fishing
- Sonic Billiards
- Nakayoshi Chao (aka Good Friend Chao!)
- Sonic Bowling (2002)
- Dr. Eggman's Number Guess Panic! (aka Eggman no Kazu Ate Panic!)
- Sonic no Jirai Sagashi Game (aka Sonic's Mine Sweeper)
- Sonic Racing Shift Up
- Sonic Putter (2003)
- Sonic Darts
- Sonic Racing Kart
- Sonic Reversi
- Tails No Flying Get
- Sonic's Millionaires' (aka Sonic no Daifugou)
- Sonic Jump
- Amy's American Page One
- Sonic Kart 3D X
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2005 Sonic Cafe)
- Sonic Speed DX
- Sonic Reversi Hyper
- Sonic Timing of the Train (aka Sonic's Time Limit Train) (aka Sonic no Jigen Ressha)
- Sonic Casino Poker
Note: These are updated versions of Sonic Cafe titles, but are not officially Sonic Cafe releases.