[Amy is walking down a sidewalk in Station Square with a bag of groceries in her hands.]
- Amy Rose: [Stops up] Gee, I'm bored. Every day's the same old thing... Same place, different day... I miss the good old days. Hangin' out with my hero, Sonic... [She thinks back to a point when Sonic was carrying her and running away from Metal Sonic.] Chasing bad guys... And blowing them away- ha hah! [Back to reality] But now he's gone. And there's nothing left to do, but shop 'til I drop. There was always something fun to do with Sonic around. I really miss him. [A shadow casts over Amy] Hey, what's going on here? Is there an eclipse today, or what? Nobody forecast a storm or anything.
[Amy turns around and drops her groceries. She looks to be horrified.]
[The Egg Carrier flies over Station Square.]
- Amy: Eggman? Can it be? What's that?
[Soon a bird flies onto Amy's face]
- Amy: Ahhh watch it, watch it. Ow! You should watch where you're going, buddy! [Looks at him] Hey. Are you alright? You look kinda hurt.
[A loud thud is heard, and Amy notices that ZERO has appeared and tries to attack Amy but misses.]
- Amy: Huh... Uh oh.
[ZERO turns around ready to attack Amy again]
- Amy: Yikes! You almost ran me over you creep! Oh no! Let's get out of here!
[They hid in a shop while ZERO kept looking. It looks inside the shop, but seeing nothing, it heads up the sidewalk and disappears.]
- Amy: That was one of Eggman's robots. Huh? He must've captured you, and somehow you got away, right? Don't worry. I'll protect you [They come out of the shop] I'll do my best to keep us both from harm, I'll stand by you all the way.
[Amy suddenly sees Sonic the Hedgehog]
- Amy: Oh Sonic! Huh... My hero! So-nic! [Sonic turns around] Long time no see...
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Uhh... Amy!
- Amy: What's your problem?! [She shows the bird to Sonic] See, this little birdie's got in trouble. I think you should be his bodyguard a little while.
- Sonic: What!?
- Amy: Doesn't matter. We'll just tag along!
- Sonic: No way! Uh uh. [He walks back, then turns and starts running]
- Amy: [Running after Sonic] Come on, don't run away. Ohhhhhhhh...
[Amy runs to Sonic, who is in front of the entrance to Twinkle Park.]
- Amy: Wait up, Sonic! Not fair! I can't run as fast as you! [They both notice ZERO] Ahhh! Look, Eggman's robot's on the loose!
- Sonic: Don't panic! I'll handle that bag of bolts!
- Amy: Ahhhhh!
- Sonic: [He turns around to Amy] Now what's wrong?! [Amy is looking at the sign near the entrance] Huh?
- Amy: Look! It says cute couples can get in free! What are we waiting for? [She gets inside]
- Sonic: Amy! Wai-wai-wai-wait! I give up. She's so weird! [He follows Amy]
[Amy separates from Sonic and enters Twinkle Park by herself.]
[Amy walks out of the entrance to Twinkle Park, looks around and walks again.]
- Amy: Whew! I'm glad we finally lost that robot! Sonic must've gotten lost, too!
[A giant shadow covers Amy and she turns around to find out it is ZERO, now right behind her.]
- Amy: [Running away holding the bird.] Ahhhhh!
[ZERO grabs Amy and the bird with his right hand and heads to the train station.]
- Amy: Hey, watch it bolt brain, let us down! Let us go!
[Inside the station, ZERO goes above the rails.]
- Amy: [Noticing Sonic at the casino area.] Help! So-nic!
[Sonic hears Amy's scream and starts moving, but they are gone.]
[Aboard of the Egg Carrier, Amy and the bird are in a prison.]
- Amy: [Comforting the bird] Now, now. Calm down.
[E-102 Gamma enters the prison area and heads to Amy's cell.]
- Amy: What do you want?
- Gamma: Hand me the bird.
- Amy: [Turning the bird away from him] Nope!
- Gamma: Quietly hand over the bird.
- Amy: NO! Never!
- Gamma: Why not?
- Amy: I don't need to tell you anything. [Standing up] You tell ME why you want it, now!
- Gamma: Does not compute.
- Amy: You don't even know? I know you might hurt both of us. Please, Mr. Robot... [She walks to him and he walks back] Won't you help us, please?
- Gamma: Insuficiente data. You have feeling for some thing you know nothing about. Illogical.
- Amy: I pity you. Love is not part of your programming, you are missing something good. [The bird escapes Amy's grasp and flies in front of Gamma] Hey birdie! Come back here!
[Gamma makes noises as the bird looks at him, the noises suddenly stop and he walks to the cell's switch.]
- Gamma: Go, escape!
- Amy: Wh-what? [Gamma push the switch and Amy gets free] You sure? [Amy starts running away, but stops looking at Gamma]
- Gamma: It's dangerous here. Hurry. We'll be at the Mystic Ruins base soon.
- Amy: You're really nice. You're different from the other robots. You've got a soft spot inside your metal frame. If you want, we can be friends, okay? [She and the bird go away]
[Amy arrives the Hedgehog Hammer room.]
- Eggman: [Speaker] Ha ha ha ha! You're not going to escape from here! Let's see if you can clear this awesome game!
[Amy clears the Hedgehog Hammer game as the holographic screen has "Congratulations" on it.]
- Eggman: [Speaker] What? I can't believe this is happening!
[The holographic screen changes to "You get the Warrior Feather", as Amy wears it.]
[Amy is holding the balloon to escape Hot Shelter, when Tikal's light orb appears in front of her and gasps as she is taken to the past.]
- Amy: [Looks around] Huh? [With a sad expression] What's this place.
[In the altair, Amy sees Tikal and some Chao.]
- Tikal: You're the... Chao. [The Chao flee as Tikal tries to get closer.] Don't be afraid. You're safe with me.[One of the Chao approaches Tikal and she holds it.]
[The water at the altair suddenly ripples and Tikal gasps. Chaos starts emerging from the water as Amy gets back to the present.]
[Amy finds herself standing by the Egg Carrier's pool.]
- Amy: Gee, what was that? I wonder if I'm dreaming? Oh my! I need to get outta this place!
[Amy and the bird run away, but stop at hearing Eggman's voice.]
- Eggman: Where do you think you're going, Amy?
[Eggman appears in front of Amy.]
- Amy: Eggman... No!
- Eggman: You can't get away this easily!
[Amy gets sad and she spots Sonic and Tails.]
- Amy: Sonic, help!
[Sonic and Tails get to Eggman.]
- Eggman: Too late, buddy! [He grabs the bird away from Amy's grip.]
- Amy: Birdie! [Eggman releases the bird since he has the Cyan Chaos Emerald.]
- Tails: It's a Chaos Emerald!
- Amy: What?!
- Eggman: I don't need YOU when I've got this! Gamma!
- Gamma: [Appearing behind Sonic and Tails] At your service, sir!
- Eggman: Dispose of these annoying pests! Give 'em all you got!
- Gamma: Aye Aye, sir! Will comply.
- Eggman: I've got better things to do!
[Eggman leaves away and Sonic runs at Gamma.]
- Amy: Stop, Mr. Robot!
[Gamma starts short-circuiting and Sonic runs to finish him off.]
- Amy: Please stop!
[Amy covers Gamma, causing Sonic to stop.]
- Sonic: Amy! That's one of Eggman's clunkers. Outta my way!
- Amy: No! He helped me before by letting me escape. This robot is different! You don't need to hurt him, okay?
- Sonic: Amy... Okay, I guess I'll let him go, then.
[The Egg Carrier suddenly starts shaking.]
- Tails: The Egg Carrier's losing altitude!
- Sonic: We're fresh outta time! Take Amy and clear out, fast!
- Amy: What about you?
- Sonic: I'll nail that Eggman! Can't let him escape!
[Sonic goes after Eggman.]
- Amy: I knew you would save me, Sonic. You're my hero! [To Gamma] Uhhh, you okay? It's dangerous here. Don't pay attention to Eggman anymore. Free yourself. Come on!
- Gamma: Why are you helping me?
- Amy: I said we'd be friends and I'm returning your favor. Even this birdie wants you to be free. Eggman's not the kind of person you should work for.
- Tails: Amy, come on! Let's get going!
- Amy: Until we meet again, Mr. Robot! Take care of yourself!
[Amy holds tight to Tails, and Gamma prepares to hover.]
[Landing in Station Square, Tails leaves Amy and the bird behind.]
- Amy: I wonder what Sonic is doing... He's always rescuing me, it seems. I should be more independent. [To the bird] You know you sure surprised me... by having a Chaos Emerald with you. No wonder they were after you, my feathered friend. Hey! A pendant, wow! [The pendant opens revealing a picture] So, I'll help you find your family. Does Eggman have them captive now?
[The bird tweets to Amy.]
- Amy: I bet he does! So, I'll help you find your family. I've come this far. I may as well go all the way! That Robot said Dr. Eggman's base is in the Mystic Ruins. So, what d'ya say we check it out?
[Amy arrives at Eggman's base entrance in the Mystic Ruins.]
- Amy: Hmmmm... I don't remember this bridge... Looks dangerously suspicious! [Looks at the bird and back to the bridge.] Wanna go?
[Entering Final Egg, Amy is ambushed by ZERO.]
- Amy: [Gasps.] Not you again!
[Back to Eggman's base after clearing Final Egg.]
- Amy: Whew! That was a close one! I saw no sign of your relatives, birdie! [Looks at the bird.] Ohhhhh! You escaped from the Egg Carrier! So maybe your family's still in there. [Zoom-in.] Let's investigate. Wanna?
[At the Egg Carrier, Amy spots the grey bird and then the three of them flying together.]
- Amy: Yeah, it's them!
[Suddenly, something hits the blue bird.]
- Amy: Gasp!
[Runs to the hurt bird.]
- Amy: Oh no! Are you okay? [To the responsible: ZERO] You idiot! How could you do this! [Swings her Piko Piko Hammer at the robot.] Now you're gonna get it!
[Amy goes to the blue bird.]
- Amy: Please, wake up, birdie. Are you okay? Can you fly?
[The bird wakes up and flies but suddenly falls down. Amy goes to see it and the bird is healed.]
- Amy: Whoa! You did it! Now you three can live in peace again!
[The three Flickies fly away.]
- Amy: I'm so happy! I'm going to try my best, too!
[Fade to black. Amy walks.]
- Amy: Just watch me. I'll make that Sonic respect me! [Makes her victory animation.] And by that time it's gonna be too late.