Sonic's Bomb Squad was first announced at JavaOne on 7 June 2000 by Sega and Motorola, as part of a deal between the two companies that would see Sega produce several J2ME-based games for Motorola's new cellular phones. Several other games were announced as well, including Sonic J, Sonic Demo, Sonic Head On and Sonic Logic.
- Sonic's Bomb Squad. GameSpot. Retrieved on 16 June 2018.
- Sonic's Bomb Squad for Mobile - GameFAQs. GameSpot. Retrieved on 21 November 2020.
- Sonic's Bomb Squad (Mobile) Specs. CNET. Retrieved on 6 May 2021.
- Sega's First Cellular Games. IGN (6 June 2000). Retrieved on 27 October 2020.
- Sega Goes Handheld...Again. IGN (June 2000). Retrieved on 2 November 2020.
- Dreamcast Magazine, p. 9.
|This article or section about a game is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!