Because of his partner Dingo's incompetence, Sleet often uses him only for his useful ability to change into anything with the touch of Sleet's Shapeshift Remote, while Sleet thinks of and plans the missions to stop the Sonic Underground. Sometimes, he and Dingo think of plans that make them turn on Robotnik, but these never go well.
Sleet is a wolf with gray fur and orange eyes. He wears a black bounty hunter suit with red body armor, a yellow emblem, and a blue-purple cape.
Sleet was once an independent contractor partnered with the idiotic Dingo, but Dr. Robotnik "persuaded" them to work exclusively for him. He and Dingo were tasked to hunt down the Sonic Underground band (Sonic, Manic, and Sonia). However, he constantly fails at his missions (due to his less-than-genius co-worker Dingo) and only rarely succeeds. He does, however, appear to get away from being roboticized no matter how angry Robotnik becomes.
Sleet is a ruthless, sadistic, and greedy bounty hunter. He is a manipulative, cunning, and surprisingly competent villain, often remaining level-headed and is genuinely dangerous to the Sonic Underground, although this danger is often counteracted by Dingo's stupidity. On at least one occasion he's shown he's willing to turn on Dingo for a higher profit.
Sleet is treacherous, as seen when he strikes a deal with Vince who is willing to help him in return for money. Sleet promises to pay him in return for information, but when Vince says all he knows and asks for his money, Sleet does not keep his end of the bargain and instead has Vince roboticized.
Powers and abilities
Though he usually relies on Dingo for brute force, Sleet is shown to be strong enough to lift objects and even struggling people almost as large as himself with ease, such as when he kept Sonia's friend Mindy LaTour in the air with one arm, despite her struggling and being almost as large as him, and was able to use a Swatbot arm to break a camera by swinging it like a baseball bat. He is also very durable, being able to shrug off constant physical abuse such as being accidentally crushed or injured by Dingo, being strangled by Dr. Robotnik, and large explosions.
He is also a trained pilot and leader, driving various vehicles including airships, cars, submarines, and his trademark hovercraft, and can be seen using advanced communications gear to relay orders to Dingo from afar.
Sleet's prime tool is the Shapeshift Remote which can be used to shapeshift Dingo into various different forms, ranging from motorcycles, orbs, and trees to carpets used to capture people, Venus flytraps, snakes, baskets, other people, and chili dog stands, alongside much other forms. Sleet also carries several laser weapons, with his trademark weapon being a yellow laser pistol. He also once used a gun that shoots lasers that cover victims in sticky glue. The gun could also vaporize the glue with a second shot.
Sleet treats Dingo terribly, constantly insulting him and making rude remarks about his stupidity. He is also disloyal to Dingo; he is shown being willing to turn on Dingo for a higher profit and is known to embezzle Dingo's pay for his own.
- Hurst, Ben; Allee, Pat (8 September 1999). "Who Do You Think You Are". Sonic Underground. Season 1. Episode 8. First-run syndication.
- Edens, Mark (7 September 1999). "The Deepest Fear". Sonic Underground. Season 1. Episode 7. First-run syndication.
- Hurst, Ben; Allee, Pat (28 September 1999). "Mummy Dearest". Sonic Underground. Season 1. Episode 22. First-run syndication.
- Edens, Mark (17 September 1999). "Sonic Tonic". Sonic Underground. Season 1. Episode 15. First-run syndication.
- Edens, Michael (15 September 1999). "Artifact". Sonic Underground. Season 1. Episode 13. First-run syndication.
- Merwin, Rick (3 September 1999). "Underground Masquerade". Sonic Underground. Season 1. Episode 5. First-run syndication.
- Edens, Mark (7 October 1999). "No Hedgehog is an Island". Sonic Underground. Season 1. Episode 27. First-run syndication.