Skweel also appears in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, in the episode "Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad". In this episode, he is tricked by Sonic into falling off a cliff, along with Dynamight and Frankly.
- Skweel is one of two competitors in the game with abnormal legs. The other one is Grounder, who has treads for feet.
- He is also one of two bosses, the other being Dynamight, which have no arms or hands.
- Skweel's name is a portmanteau of "squeal" (a noise produced by a pig) and "wheel".
- Skweel plays similar to Panotty from Puyo Puyo, the game which Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is based on.
- Skweel has the most headshot sprites in Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, with a total of 11.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.