Sir Lamorak (ラモラック Ramorakku?) is a character that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an anthropomorphic hawk and the alternate reality doppelgänger of Jet the Hawk from the world of Camelot. He is also a member of the Knights of the Round Table.
Lamorak has a great deal of pride and holds utter faith in his speed. He harries his enemies with his beloved twin swords.
- Sir Lamorak and Sir Gawain are the only two knights in the game with helmets that cover their face only and not their dreadlocks or plumage.
- Sir Lamorak's voice clips are re-used Jet voice clips from Sonic Riders and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity.
- Sir Lamorak's jumping sound effect in Battle mode is different from all other knights (excluding King Arthur) as it is the sound effect of a character jumping on a board in Sonic Riders.
- Lamorak and Galahad are the only Knights with no known Character Style. Also, neither of the two have their swords named.
- Lamorak's appearance in the game may be contradictory to what time period the game is based upon, as Lamorak was poisoned and killed before the knights of the round table were even founded, though he only makes an appearance in the non-canon Battle mode, meaning he may be already dead in the main story and merely posthumously included among the knights of the round table.