Saban Brands was an American investment firm based in Los Angeles, California focused on media, entertainment, and communications investments. Formed in 2010 by Haim Saban, Saban Capital Group owns Saban Films, part of Univision Communications, and part of Celestial Tiger Entertainment. Saban Brands ceased operations on 2 July 2018 as a result of the planned Hasbro Inc purchase.
Sonic X aired on CW Network's Vortexx Saturday morning programming from 6 October 2012 to 27 September 2014.
In 2015, the rights to Sonic X was passed from Saban Brands to Discotek Media.
- ↑ Barnes, Brooks (5 May 2010). Haim Saban Goes Into Brand Management. The New York Times. Retrieved on 12 March 2019.
- ↑ Nakashima, Ryan (13 May 2010). Mogul Saban buys back Power Rangers from Disney. Associated Press. Archived from the original on 16 May 2010.
- ↑ Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE). Saban Capital Group, Inc.. Archived from the original on 21 August 2014.
- ↑ Szalai, Georg (4 May 2010). Saban joins Lionsgate in running Tiger Gate. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved on 12 March 2019.
- ↑ Paladin (24 May 2018). Saban Brands To Close July 2 2018. Toku Nation. Retrieved on 12 March 2019.
- ↑ Loo, Egan (16 July 2012). Konami to Get 4Kids' Yu-Gi-Oh! Assets Under Proposed Deal. Anime News Network. Retrieved on 12 March 2019.
- ↑ Hodgkins, Crystalyn (26 June 2012). 4Kids Sells Yu-Gi-Oh!, CW Network-Related Assets Jointly to Konami, Kidsco. Anime News Network. Retrieved on 12 March 2019.