The Royal Army is the collective military forces of the Republic of Acorn (formerly the Kingdom of Acorn), dedicated to protecting it, it's citizens and its royal family from external or internal threats. It is unknown what size it is, but due to the sheer number of groups it is related to, it is assumed to number thousands of troops.
- Freedom Fighters
- Forty Fathom Freedom Fighters
- Knothole Freedom Fighters
- Wolf Pack
- Arctic Freedom Fighters
- Crazy Kritter Freedom Fighters
- Downunda Freedom Fighters
- Original Freedom Fighters (Destroyed)
- Robotropolis Spy Network (Destroyed)
- Sand-Blasters (Ex-communicated)
- Secret Intelligence Division (Dismantled)
- Substitute Freedom Fighters (Dismantled)
Equipment and Weapons
Bows and arrows
The main projectile weaponry employed until Julian Kintobor took over as Warlord
The standard sidearm of the officers and standard soldiers of the army.
Powerful explosives devices e.g. grenades are used in combat to great effect.
Initially munitions technology, due to decrees put in place by previous Kings, were banned and held in disdain, but with open war with the Eggman Empire being declared, the ban on them was lifted by King Maximillian Acorn. Energy weapons are used, though typically only after bows and arrows have proved ineffective.
The standard uniform is normally green combat camouflage fatigues & berets. Officers have more official-looking attire; blue & gold-studded jackets & trousers and red boots. Secret Service agents dawn full green camouflage uniforms.