Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
[The episode begins in Turtle Town, as Sonic runs up to a table at a MTurtle's restaurant, with Tails flying behind him. Sonic dusts off the table, and sets his and Tails' lunch of hot dogs and soft drinks down on it. Sonic picks up his hot dog with his left hand.]
- Sonic: Ah, at long last! The most delicious delight ever to be devoured by the hedgehog!
- Professor Turtle: Hmmm.
[Sonic is about to eat his hot dog, but pauses when he hears Professor Turtle, who suddenly appears, holding a piece of paper in his right hand. As Professor Turtle walks past Sonic, Sonic's mouth creaks, drool emits from it, and steam emits from Sonic's face.]
- Professor Turtle: Say, you must be...
[Before Professor Turtle can finish, Sonic turns to face him.]
- Sonic: Cut to the chase, Ace! My taste buds are about to riot!
- Professor Turtle: We're in great danger! Follow me!
[Professor Turtle walks away slowly. He then stops and turns to face Sonic.]
- Professor Turtle: Hurry!
- Sonic: Don't worry, Professor! We'll be right behind you!
[Professor Turtle walks away.]
- Tails: Aren't we gonna follow him?
[Sonic turns to face Tails and holds out his right hand like a stop sign.]
- Sonic: No sweat, little bro! We've got lots of time!
[Tails grabs his hot dog with his left and and eats it, then Sonic does the same with his right hand.]
- Tails: Mmmm!
- Sonic: Yum!
[The screen transitions to the next scene, where a view outside a hotel that says, Shiitake Hotels is shown. Professor Turtle continues walking slowly along the path.]
- Professor Turtle: You won't believe it!
[Inside a movie theater, a movie featuring a robot ape atop the Empire State Building is shown. Sonic and Tails are shown in the seats, eating popcorn. Tails is holding his popcorn box in his left hand, and Sonic is holding his in his right. A view of a traffic jam is then shown, with angry citizens yelling unintelligibly and shaking their fists. The camera moves over to the first car, revealing the source of the traffic jam to be Professor Turtle, who is slowly crossing the road.]
- Professor Turtle: Discovered it this morning!
[Sonic is now shown sleeping in a hammock, and Tails is shown sleeping above him while flying. Professor Turtle is now shown outside the observatory, and he walks towards it. A view of a waterfall is now shown, and the camera moves down it, revealing Sonic bathing in the lake below while Tails plays with a toy boat.]
- Sonic (singing): Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream!
[Back at the observatory, Professor Turtle walks towards the front door.]
- Professor Turtle: Got to stop it!
[Inside the observatory, a view of the top of the telescope is shown, and the camera moves down as Professor Turtle walks towards the bottom.]
- Professor Turtle: Before it hits Turtle Town!
[Professor Turtle looks behind him, noticing Sonic and Tails aren't there.]
- Professor Turtle: Hey, where'd you go?
[The sound of Sonic running can be heard, and the camera zooms out, revealing Sonic to be at Professor Turtle's left side, and Tails at his right. Sonic is leaning against the telescope by his left hand.]
- Sonic: Right here, Speedy!
- Tails: What's gonna hit Turtle Town?
- Professor Turtle: See for yourself!
[Sonic looks into the telescope. A view through the telescope is now shown as an asteroid is seen hurtling through space.]
- Sonic: Whoa! That's a big rock!
- Professor Turtle: Asteroid, to be exact. It'll destroy the town if you don't stop it!
[Sonic holds out both his hands like stop signs.]
- Sonic: Better evacuate the town!
- Professor Turtle: I'll get right on it!
[Professor Turtle turns around and walks away slowly. Before he can get very far, Sonic holds out his left hand like a stop sign.]
- Sonic: Hold it, slow-mo! If everyone in this town is as slow as you, this place will be history before you reach the corner!
[Tails walks up to Sonic.]
- Tails: There must be some way to save Turtle Town!
- Dr. Robotnik: There is!
[Sonic turns to face a monitor, which Robotnik's face appears on.]
- Tails: Dr. Robotnik?
[Sonic runs up to the monitor. He pulls the lever back and forth with his left hand.]
- Sonic: This TV must be out of adjustment! The picture looks horrible!
[The monitor shuts off. Tails then walks up to Sonic.]
- Sonic: Hmmm.
[Robotnik appears on the monitor again.]
- Robotnik: Make fun, Hedgehog, but remember, I am the only one on Mobius who can stop that asteroid!
- Sonic: All right, bot breath! What's the catch?
- Robotnik: Today is the Mobius Robolympics, and I challenge you to meet me at the games! If you win the most gold medals, I'll stop the asteroid!
[Sonic grits his teeth in anger as Tails points his left index finger at Robotnik.]
- Tails: And if he doesn't?
- Robotnik: Ha ha! In that case, Turtle Town is turtle soup!
[Robotnik licks his lips. Sonic and Tails turn to face Professor Turtle, who walks back to them.]
- Professor Turtle: You're our only hope, Sonic!
[Sonic winks his right eye at Professor Turtle.]
- Sonic: Relax, Max!
[Sonic runs up to the monitor and draws on it with a pencil he is holding in his right hand, creating a cloud of dust.]
- Sonic: I'll make Robotnik look like a tired old gas bag before the entire population of Mobius!
[When the dust clears, Robotnik has a goofy expression on his face. Inside Robotnik's fortress, Robotnik is revealed to have been watching this from the monitor in his fortress. He presses the green button on the control panel with his right index finger, shutting the monitor off. He then turns his chair to face Scratch and Grounder, revealing he has the goofy expression on his face that Sonic drew on the monitor. The screen transitions to the next scene, which takes place at the Mobius Memorial Collusseum as the camera zooms in on it. The announcer is revealed to be the Rabbit Gardener from "Lovesick Sonic".]
- Rabbit: Welcome, everybody, to Mobius Memorial Colluseum, where the 23rd Robolympics are about to begin! In this corner, weighing 27 pounds and capable of speeds in excess of Warp Factor 9, that freedom fighter and friend to all, Sonic the Hedgehog!
[The Rabbit points at Sonic with his left index finger. The camera moves over to Sonic as he raises his hands at the audience. In the bleachers, the citizens of Mobius cheer, while Robotnik's Badniks jeer. Robotnik is now revealed to be wearing a white sweater with a red R on it, blue pants, and blue tennis shoes, and he raises his fists at the audience. Scratch and Grounder are standing near him.]
- Rabbit: And in this corner, 375 pounds of repulsive, fiendish flab, despised by beast and bot alike, Dr. Robotnik!
[Robotnik's robots, one of whom is holding a sign that says, SONIC SMELLS! in both his claws, cheer for Robotnik, while the citizens of Mobius jeer.]
- Robotnik: Those fools won't be cheering Sonic much longer! Is everything ready?
[The camera moves over to Scratch and Grounder, the former of whom is holding blueprints in both his hands.]
- Scratch: Yes, your wickedness! We've mined the track, Sonic's equipment is booby-trapped, and we're armed and ready!
- Robotnik: Good! In that case, let the games begin!
[Everyone cheers, and a fanfare plays. Robotnik groans, and the fanfare is revealed to have come from Grounder, who is playing his nose like a trumpet with both his hands. He stops when he sees Robotnik hold his left hand out to him.]
- Robotnik: Pipe down!
[Scratch flinches as Robotnik beats up Grounder and Grounder grunts. Robotnik growls, and the camera moves over to Grounder, whose nose is revealed to be in his right ear.]
- Rabbit: Before we begin the games, it's customary to light the Robolympic torch!
[The camera moves up to the top of the colluseum, revealing Scratch and Grounder to be standing next to the Robolympic torch. Scratch is holding a torch in his right hand.]
- Scratch: Oh, boy! This is my favorite part! You turn on the gas, Grounder, I'll light it!
[Scratch puts his torch into the Robolympic torch, and the camera moves over to Grounder, who is turning the valve that turns on the gas with his left hand.]
- Scratch: Just a little bit, now!
- Grounder: Oh, don't worry, I know what I am doing!
[Grounder continues turning the valve, until suddenly, it comes off.]
- Grounder: Huh? Oops.
[Scratch stares and squawks in shock as he drops his torch into the Robolympic torch. The Robolympic torch explodes, creating a cloud of grey dust. It then launches Scratch and Grounder, causing them to land in the Colluseum. They groan as they land with a crash. When the dust clears, Grounder is revealed to be holding Scratch over his head with both his drills.]
- Grounder: Um, fried chicken, your Gluttonousness?
[Robotnik walks up to Scratch and Grounder.]
- Robotnik: It's too early for lunch, you idiots! Get ready for the games!
[Robotnik kicks Scratch and Grounder with his right foot, and they scream as they fly across the Colluseum.]
- Rabbit: Hold onto your seats, here comes the first event of the Robolympics; the Pole Vault!
[A view of the top of the hurdle is shown, and the camera moves down to Sonic, Tails, Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder, who are all waiting at the bottom.]
- Robotnik: Choose your weapon... uh, pole!
[Sonic walks up to the bin and picks up a pole with his left hand.]
- Robotnik: Excellent choice!
[Robotnik picks up a short red pole with his right hand. He grins evilly, then presses a button on it with his right index finger. He laughs evilly as it stretches out.]
- Tails: Boy, that rat really knows how to cheat!
[Sonic bends the pole with both his hands.]
- Sonic: Not to worry, Tails! I know how to bend the rules a bit myself!
[Sonic's right hand lets go of the pole, straightening it back out. Sonic then walks away. Scratch and Grounder are standing next to the hurdle.]
- Grounder: Heh heh! He's wasting his time! He'll never get over that bar!
[Grounder points up at the bar with his left drill.]
- Scratch: And even if he does...
[Scratch and Grounder walk up to what looks like a gym mat, but when Scratch pulls the blue tarp off it with both his hands, a tank of Choppers is revealed to be underneath.]
- Scratch: When he lands, these Robo-Pirahna will have him for lunch! Bwahaha!
[Scratch puts the blue tarp back over the tank of choppers, and he and Grounder walk away. Sonic positions his pole, then runs. He bends his pole into the hole, and screeches to a halt. He grunts, then the pole launches him into the air. He does a spin jump over the bar as Scratch and Grounder watch from below. Grounder chuckles evilly.]
- Grounder: He's gonna be fish food!
[As Sonic descends, his quills open like a parachute. He then floats over Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder, and lands next to them.]
- Sonic: Beat that, sports fans!
[The screen transitions to the next scene, where Robotnik is holding his pole in both his hands, and Scratch and Grounder are standing next to him. Robotnik turns to face Scratch and Grounder.]
- Robotnik: If I want something done right, I've got to do it myself! Stand back!
[Robotnik runs, then puts his pole into the hole. The pole launches him into the air, and he flies over the bar. Scratch jumps for joy.]
- Scratch: Bwahaha! He did it! He won! He won!
[Scratch stops jumping, and points at Grounder with his left index finger.]
- Scratch: Grounder, you did take the Robo-Pirahnas out of the tank, didn't you?
- Grounder: Uh, I thought you did! Oooh!
[Grounder frowns in fear, and he and Scratch watch nervously as Robotnik lands in the tank. He screams as the Choppers bite him.]
- Robotnik: Ow!
[Scratch and Grounder run up to the tank, and Scratch removes the blue tarp with both his hands and tosses it aside. Robotnik emerges from the tank, with Choppers biting him.]
- Robotnik: I'll dismantle you, you dimwits!
[The citizens of Mobius cheer.]
- Scratch: But, but your ruthlessness, you won the event!
[Robotnik leans up to Scratch.]
- Robotnik: I did?
[Sonic screeches to a halt, and looks up at the pole.]
- Sonic: Hmmm. Phew.
[The pole falls on Robotnik, bouncing off his head, and causing the Pirahna hanging from it to fall off. Robotnik grunts.]
- Scratch: Whoa-ho!
[Robotnik growls and raises his right fist at Scratch and Grounder, who run away.]
- Robotnik: You're doorstops!
[Robotnik chases after Scratch and Grounder. Sonic is now standing atop the first place platform of the winner's podium.]
- Rabbit: And Sonic the Hedgehog has won the first gold medal!
[A robot rolls up to Sonic. He is carrying the medal in both his hands, and Sonic bows as the robot puts the medal over his neck. The Citizens of Mobius cheer as Sonic points his left thumb at his medal.]
- Sonic: Cool necktie! Kinda compliments my sneaks, don't you think?
[Robotnik's badniks jeer, while the Citizens of Mobius cheer. A view outside the Colluseum is now shown.]
- Rabbit: And now, if you'll turn your attention to the south side of the stadium, you'll see the second event of the games, the shot put!
[Inside the Colluseum, Robotnik is revealed to be standing next to Scratch and Grounder, the former of whom is holding Robotnik's shot puts in both his hands.]
- Robotnik: Hand me my royal shot puts!
[Scratch tries to hand Robotnik the shot puts, screams as he juggles them. They land on Robotnik's feet, and he screams in pain.
- Scratch: Oops! Sorry.
[The camera moves down to Robotnik's feet, revealing the Shot Puts to be atop them.]
- Grounder: Oooh! Why do I get the feeling that wasn't such a bright idea?
[Robotnik, who is now holding one of the shot puts in his right hand, walks up to the platform.]
- Robotnik: I'm surrounded by a bunch of burnt-out circuits! It's a good thing I developed this radio-controlled anti-gravity ball!
[Robotnik tosses his shot put into the air. He is now revealed to be holding a remote control in his left hand.]
- Robotnik: Time to guide it back down!
[Robotnik turns the knob on the remote control with his right hand, but nothing happens.]
- Robotnik: Scratch, Grounder, what's wrong with this stupid thing?
[Scratch and Grounder walk up to Robotnik, and the latter takes the remote from him with his left hand.]
- Grounder: Oh, my stereo remote! Aw, I've been wondering where that was!
- Robotnik: Where's my radio-controlled anti-gravity ball remote?
[Grounder shrugs his shoulders at Robotnik.]
- Grounder: Hey, that's why my stereo wasn't working!
[The shot put starts to fall.]
- Scratch: Uh, excuse us!
[Scratch runs away in fear.]
- Grounder: Yeah, uh, we left the water running!
[ Grounder drops his remote and rolls away in fear. Robotnik looks up and screams in fear. The shot put lands on his head.]
- Robotnik: Whoa!
[A robot rolls up to Robotnik, holding a measuring tape in both his claws. He measures the shot put.]
- Robot: One foot!
[Robotnik pulls the shot put and his mustache off his head with his left hand. His head pops out of his body, and he looks at his mustache on his shot put. He grunts, then puts his mustache back on his head with his right hand.]
- Robotnik [in a muffled voice]: When I get my hands on those walking junk heaps...
[Scratch and Grounder, the former of whom is holding a shot put in his left hand, walk back up to Robotnik.]
- Grounder: He'll never win with that toss, and if he loses, we'll lose worse!
- Scratch: Oh, don't blow a fuse! Not only will Sonic lose, he'll bomb out of the competition for good,
[The shot put Scratch is holding is revealed to be a bomb.]
- Scratch: When he tries to toss this little beauty! Bwahaha!
[Sonic and Tails run up to Scratch and Grounder. Scratch hands Sonic the bomb.]
- Scratch: Here's your ball!
- Tails: Come on, Sonic! Let me try it, please?
[Scratch drops the bomb, and Tails catches it in his right hand, but grunts as it weighs him down.]
- Sonic: Not now, Tails! I've got a town to save!
[Sonic takes the bomb from Tails with his left hand, then walks away. He stops when he hears Scratch.]
- Scratch: Wait!
[Scratch walks up to Sonic.]
- Scratch: Uh, there's some dirt on your ball!
[Sonic hands Scratch the bomb. Scratch holds it in his right hand and rubs it with his left.]
- Scratch: All clean!
[Scratch lights his left thumb on fire and uses the fire to light the fuse on the bomb.]
- Rabbit: Sonic the Hedgehog is moving into position for his first throw!
[Sonic is now holding the bomb in his right hand.]
- Sonic: All I need is some speed, and I'll put this shot into the next town!
[Sonic aims the bomb.]
- Sonic: The crowd is gonna get a real blast out of this one!
[The camera zooms in on the bomb, and the screen fades to black. In the next scene, the crowd cheers as Sonic stands on his right foot, about to toss the bomb. He then sniffs.]
- Sonic: Somethin's burnin'!
[Sonic puts his left foot down as he looks over at the bomb.]
- Sonic: Whoa! Most uncool!
[Sonic tosses the bomb behind him.]
- Sonic: It's a good thing I'm even better at hot potato than I am at shot putting!
[Scratch and Grounder are standing next to each other, plugging their ears.]
- Scratch: Any second now, we're gonna celebrate with hedgehog confetti! Bwahaha!
[The bomb bounces off Scratch's head.]
- Scratch: Oh!
[Grounder grunts as the bomb lands on his head. He picks it up with both his hands, and holds it in his right as he rubs his head with his left.]
- Grounder: Boy, what a lousy shot that guy is! That was the worst bomb toss I ever...
[Before Grounder can finish, he stares in shock at the bomb. He and Scratch scream as they try to run away, but the bomb explodes before they can get anywhere, creating a cloud of grey smoke. When the smoke clears, a crater has been created, and they wearily pull themselves out of it.]
- Scratch [wearily]: We're shot!
- Grounder: Totally kaput!
[The Robot with the measuring tape rolls up to the crater and measures it with the measuring tape.]
- Robot: Minus 25 feet! Robotnik wins!
[Robotnik's badniks cheer, and the citizens of Mobius jeer. Tails is now standing next to Sonic.]
- Tails: Bummer!
- Sonic: Relax, Tails! It's not whether you win or lose, but it's how you play the game.
[Robotnik is now standing atop the first place platform of the winner's podium. The Robot rolls up to him and puts the gold medal around his neck with both his hands. The Robot rolls away, and as Robotnik waves his arms, Sonic and Tails stare unamused at him.]
- Sonic and Tails: Not!
[A view outside the colluseum is now shown.]
- Rabbit: Coming up, the weight-lifting event!
[Sonic, Tails, Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder are all shown at the weight-lifting platform.]
- Scratch: I'll go first; I'm stronger than Grounder!
[Scratch walks up to a heavy dumbbell, and grunts as he tries to lift it with both his hands, before he can lift it, Grounder rolls up to him and pushes him aside with his right hand. Scratch squawks.]
- Grounder: Oh, no way! Dr. Robotnik made me stronger than you!
[Grounder points at himself with his right thumb. He then pushes Scratch with his right hand, and he and Scratch grunt as they fight each other. Scratch bites Grounder's right wrist and pushes Grounder's head with his left foot, and as they lift the dumbbell with their repective right and left hands, Robotnik walks up to them.]
- Robotnik: Put that thing down, you dumbbells!
[Scratch and Grounder toss the dumbbell into the air, and it lands on Robotnik's right foot. Robotnik screams in pain, and hops on his left foot as he holds his right foot in both his hands. He then runs up to Scratch and Grounder.]
- Robotnik: I'll give you two choices; I can punish you, or you can do it yourselves! What'll it be?
[Scratch and Grounder are now holding hammers in their left hands and they hit themselves on their heads with them, until they are flatted down into their bodies, and steam emits from them.]
- Robotnik: An excellent choice!
[Robotnik points at Scratch and Grounder with his right index finger.]
- Robotnik: I'm not letting either of you foul up this event! I built a super-strong robot who can't lose!
- Rabbit: Lifting for Team Robotnik will be Arnold Robonegger!
[Arnold Robonegger, a robot who resembles Arnold Schwarzenegger, walks up to the dumbell. As he flexes his muscles, thunder booms and lightning flashes. Robotnik's badniks cheer.]
- Tails: Whoa! How you gonna beat him, Sonic? His gym trunks weigh more than you do!
- Sonic: Ten to one, Robotnik made him all muscle and no brain, which gives me a big advantage!
[Sonic walks up to Arnold, who holds out his right arm.]
- Arnold: After you, hedgehog!
- Sonic: No, you go ahead. I can lift that with one finger!
[Sonic points at Arnold with his left index finger. Arnold runs away, then comes back, carrying six more weights; three in each arm, and puts them on the dumbell.]
- Arnold: Try that!
- Sonic: Oh, don't insult me! Tails can lift more than that!
- Tails: I can?
[Arnold runs away, and Tails walks up to Sonic. Arnold puts three more weights on each side of the dumbbell, and Sonic nods his head, "No" at him. The screen transitions to the next scene, where an 8-million-pound weight is now in place.]
- Arnold: Ah, eight million pounds! Is that enough for you?
- Sonic: Wow! Eight million pounds! I don't know if I can lift that... more than ten breaths!
[Arnold drops his jaw at Sonic.]
- Arnold: Ja, you're bluffing!
- Sonic: Oh, yeah? Prove it! Go ahead and lift it!
[Arnold grunts as he struggles to lift the eight-million pound weight with both his hands. His shirt rips, and sparks emit from his chest. Arnold explodes, creating a cloud of grey smoke, and his pieces fall. Sonic then picks up a small dumbbell with his left hand and lifts it.]
- Rabbit: And Sonic wins another gold!
[Sonic tosses the dumbbell aside, and the Citizens of Mobius cheer as he winks his left eye at them. A view outside the colluseum is now shown.]
- Rabbit: After ten events, it's five golds for Sonic,
[Sonic is shown wearing five gold medals, and holding a bouquet of flowers in his right hand.]
- Rabbit: And five for Robotnik!
[Robotnik, who is now wearing five gold medals, bows. The Rabbit is now shown in a booth.]
- Rabbit: The final event; the grueling exaust-o-lon, will determine the winner of the games!
[Robotnik is shown standing next to Scratch and Grounder as the camera zooms in on him.]
- Robotnik: If I don't win this last event and defeat Sonic, I'll be the laughingstock of Mobius!
- Scratch: Don't worry, everything's ready!
[The Citizens of Mobius cheer, and the camera zooms in on Professor Turtle, who is holding an orange flag with a white S on it in his left hand.]
- Professor Turtle: If Sonic doesn't win this event, Turtle Town is doomed!
[The Robot blows his whistle, and is revealed to be holding a stopwatch in his left hand and a starter's gun in his right.]
- Robot: Runners, to your marks!
[Sonic and Robotnik are bent into position.]
- Sonic: Get ready to eat my dust, buster!
[The Robot fires his starter's gun, and Sonic runs off. Robotnik growls, then chases after him. Scratch and Grounder are standing next to a control panel.]
- Scratch: Quick! Electrify the hurdles!
[Grounder pulls a lever on the control panel with his right hand. Sonic jumps over all the hurdles before they can electrocute him, but Robotnik stops when he gets to the first hurdle. He tries to jump over it, but lands on it, and growls as it electrocutes him. Scratch and Grounder look at each other in concern.]
- Scratch and Grounder: Huh?
[Scratch and Grounder then look back at Robotnik, and Scratch squawks.]
- Grounder: Uh-oh!
[A view of the long-jump pit is shown.
- Scratch: Did you put the quick-drying cement in the long-jump pit?
[Sonic runs up to the JUMP panel and jumps into the long jump pit, and as he stands back up, the cement covering him begins to harden. Scratch and Grounder witness this, and Grounder claps his hands in delight.]
- Scratch: Bwahaha! We did it!
[Robotnik is now standing next to Sonic.]
- Robotnik: You fool! Now that you're frozen in cement, I will easily win the remainder of this event!
[Robotnik back up, then runs. He grunts as he jumps, then groans as he lands in the cement, causing it to crack, and set Sonic free. Sonic turns to face him.]
- Sonic: Nice jump, Robuttnik! You're a real crack-up!
[Sonic runs away. The Robot rolls up to Robotnik, blows his whistle, and nods his head, "No" at him. Sonic then runs up to the top of the diving board, and as he walks to the end of it, he holds up his left index finger.]
- Sonic: Time for a super Sonic triple flip and half hedgehog corkscrew with a twist of lemon!
[Sonic jumps into the air, and bounces off the diving board. He spins into the water, and Scratch and Grounder are now standing next to the control panel.]
- Scratch: Quick! Turn on the instant freeze!
[Grounder presses the red button with his right index finger. Sonic jumps out of the water and runs to the other end of the pool before the water can freeze over him. Robotnik grunts as he climbs up the ladder to the diving board, and wearily walks his way to the end of it.]
- Scratch: No!
- Grounder: Wait!
[Scratch and Grounder runs towards Robotnik.]
- Scratch and Grounder: Don't jump!
[Robotnik cups his right hand to his right ear.]
- Robotnik: What?
[Scratch and Grounder are now at the bottom of the diving board.]
- Scratch: The water's frozen!
[Grounder turns his left drill into a hand.]
- Grounder: He can't hear us!
[Scratch turns to face Robotnik.]
- Scratch: Don't move! We'll be right there!
[Scratch and Grounder run up the ladder just before Robotnik can jump off the diving board. Robotnik turns to face them.]
- Robotnik: What did you say?
- Scratch: I said, uh, "Don't jump! The water is frozen!"
[Robotnik, Scratch, Grounder all scream as they turn their attention to the diving board, which is giving way. due to their combined weight. The diving board breaks, and they all scream as they fall into the frozen water. Robotnik's impact is enough to break the water from its frozen state. Robotnik gurgles as he resurfaces on a piece of ice. The camera moves over to Scratch and Grounder, who resurface on their own pieces of ice. Scratch squawks, and he and Grounder scream as they paddle across the water, with Robotnik doing the same as he growls at them and chases them. The screen transitions to the next scene, where Sonic is rowing a boat down the river rapidly.]
- Sonic [singing]: Row, row, row your boat, rapidly down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Robotnik I will cream!
[As Sonic continues rowing his boat down the river, a periscope emerges from the water. It turns to face him, and the camera cuts to a view from the periscope. The camera then cuts to a view inside a submarine, revealing Scratch to have been looking through the other end of the periscope, and Grounder standing next to him.]
- Grounder: This better work, or Dr. Robotnik will turn us into garage door openers!
- Scratch: It'll work! Fire heat-seeking torpedo!
[Grounder grins evilly, then nods his head, "Yes". He then presses a button on the control panel with his right drill, and the submarine moves forward and fires a torpedo. The torpedo chases Sonic, who continues rowing his boat, until it reaches dry land. Sonic then runs away, and the torpedo screeches to a halt. It then beeps as it changes directions, and Robotnik runs towards a rowboat of his own. He jumps into it and starts rowing.]
- Robotnik: When I get my hands on those flaky robots, I'm going to annihalate them!
[The torpedo beeps as it locks onto Robotnik. Robotnik turns to face it, and screams as he stares in shock at it. Robotnik lifts his rowboat over the torpedo, missing it, but it turns around and chases him as he rows rapidly.]
- Robotnik: No!
[The torpedo explodes, and launches Robotnik into the air. Meanwhile, on dry land, the Robot is holding a stopwatch in his right hand as he taps his left wheel impatiently. Robotnik lands next to him with a thud and groans. The Robot blows his whistle, and Robotnik groans in pain. The Robot rolls away, and Robotnik tries to get back up, but his rowboat lands on him, and he groans again. A view outside the Colluseum is now shown as the camera zooms in on it.]
- Rabbit: Sonic is headed for the finish line! Looks like Team Robotnik is going down to a humiliating defeat!
[Sonic runs into the stadium. Robotnik's badnik's jeer, and the Citizens of Mobius cheer. Robotnik, who is now holding one oar in each arm, uses them as crutches as he limps his way into the stadium. He then holds up his right index finger.]
- Robotnik: I may lose the games, but I haven't lost that hedgehog yet!
[Robotnik pulls out a remote with his right hand and presses the button on it with his left index finger. At the finish line, a trap door opens, and a the Magnetic Hedge-O-Matic rises from it. It rolls towards Sonic, who screeches to a halt, and it zaps him. Sonic screams as he is zapped, and the tractor beam pulls Sonic towards the Hedge-O-Matic.]
- Tails: Sonic!
[The tractor beam continues to pull Sonic towards the Hedge-O-Matic. A view of the booth is now shown.]
- Rabbit: Just a minute! It appears Robotnik is up to his usual no-good!
[Robotnik grabs the Rabbit by his ears with both his hands and ties them around his mouth, muffling him. Robotnik then pushes the Rabbit aside with his right hand and picks up the microphone with the same hand.]
- Robotnik: Don't waste your time trying to get away, Sonic!
[Sonic is now shown, still being pulled in by the tractor beam.]
- Robotnik: The metal cleats of your track shoes are being by my Magnetic Hedge-O-Matic, which will turn you into hog salad!
[Sonic stares in shock at the Hedge-O-Matic as the tractor beam pulls him in closer to it.]
- Sonic: But what about our deal?
- Robotnik: You mean Turtle Town?
[Robotnik pulls his right index finger across his neck, indicating he was planning to have the asteroid destroy Turtle Town, regardless of whether Sonic won or lost the Robolympics. Robotnik then laughs evilly.]
- Sonic: With a little luck, I may be able to save my skin and Turtle Town!
[The tractor beam continues to pull Sonic towards the Hedge-O-Matic. Sonic then turns to face Tails.]
- Sonic: Tails! You still want to compete?
- Tails: You bet I do!
- Sonic: Then toss me a javelin, quickly!
[Tails runs up to a rack with javelins and picks a javelin up with his right hand. He jumps into air, flies, spins while flying, and tosses the javelin into the Hedge-O-Matic, disabling the tractor beam. Sonic grabs the javelin with both his hands, and it launches him into the air. He lands atop the Colluseum, and holds up his left index finger.]
- Sonic: A situation like this calls for precisely the right communication!
[Sonic blows a raspberry at Robotnik.]
- Robotnik: Why, you little pest! I'll grind you into a hog dog!
[Robotnik pulls the lever on the Hedge-O-Matic's control panel with his left hand, and aims the tractor beam at Sonic. Robotnik pulls the lever on the control panel back and forth rapidly with his right hand. The tractor beam fires at Sonic.]
- Sonic: Attaway, Ray!
[Sonic runs out of the way just in time as the tractor beam fires into space, catching the asteroid and pulling it back. Back in the stadium, Scratch and Grounder are now standing next to Robotnik.]
- Robotnik: Where did that little creep go?
[Grounder looks up and stares in shock.]
- Grounder: Uh, I don't know about Sonic, but I see a huge, heavy thing coming right for us from the sky!
- Robotnik: Never mind the asteroid! I want that blue...
[Robotnik looks up and stares in shock. He, Scratch, and Grounder all scream as the asteroid falls towards them. It lands on them, creating a cloud of grey smoke. The smoke clears, and the Asteroid is revealed to have landed deep into the Colluseum. The Citizens of Mobius cheer, and are now revealed to be standing in the field.]
- Professor Turtle: Hooray! Sonic saved Turtle Town!
[The camera moves over to Sonic, who is revealed to be wearing six gold medals. Sonic waves with his left hand, and the Citizens of Mobius run up to him. They pick him up, and carry him above them. They carry him towards Tails, who flies up to him.]
- Tails: Way to go, Sonic!
[Sonic picks up a medal with both his hands and puts it over Tails' neck.]
- Tails: I couldn't have done it without you, champ!
[Tails picks up the medal with both his hands and looks over it. The citizens of Mobius continue cheering, and the screen fades to black, ending the episode.]
[Sonic and Tails are in a gym, and the former is at a weight-lifting machine, pulling the handle with both his hands.]
- Tails: Sonic, why are you working out? The Robo-Olympics aren't for four years!
- Sonic: Gotta work out year-round, little bro! It's part of being healthy!
[Grounder rolls in with Scratch, who is standing atop him and holding a pair of wire cutters in both his hands.]
- Scratch: Cut that, and we smash Sonic!
[Tails is now holding a barbell in his right hand, and grunts as he lifts it.]
- Tails: I'd better start working out, too!
- Sonic: Whoa! Go slow, little bro! After all, we're not robots!
[Just as Scratch is about to cut the wire on the weight-lifiting machine, Sonic lets go of the handle and walks away. The weight-lifting machine falls apart on Scratch and Grounder, creating a cloud of dust, and Scratch and Grounder groan as they fall over. Sonic is now standing next to Tails, and turns to face him.]
- Sonic: And don't forget safety precautions!