Richard Jacques is a recurring composer for the Sonic the Hedgehog series and its spin-offs. He has also worked on other Sega game soundtracks, such as Jet Set Radio. His best known soundtrack work is Headhunter.
- Sonic 3D Blast (1996; Sega Saturn and PC version)
- Sonic R (1997)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008; reused tracks from previous works)
- Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (2008)
- Sonic and the Black Knight (2009)
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010)
- Sonic Free Riders (2010)
- Sonic Generations (2011)
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (2012)
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (2014)
- Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (2014)
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice (2016)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (2018; reused tracks from previous works)
- Team Sonic Racing (2019)
- UPDATE 2: Alexander Brandon Sonic Boom Wii U Sound Designer, Jacques Music Composer. TSSZ (24 June 2014). Retrieved on 12 October 2016.
- TSSZ on Twitter. Twitter (12 June 2014). Retrieved on 12 June 2014. "TSSZ: Richard Jacques confirmed on board to compose music for Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal on Nintendo 3DS. More soon."
- Sonic the Hedgehog on Twitter. Twitter (9 June 2015). Retrieved on 9 June 2015. "Sonic the Hedgehog: Actually, Richard Jacques -is- working on the soundtrack for Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice! (Surprise!)"
- Richard Jacques at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.