The Rabbit Girl, also referred to as the Teenage Rabbit Girl, is a character that appears in the Sonic Boom series. She is an anthropomorphic teenage rabbit who lives in Hedgehog Village, where she works as the clerk in the cosmetic store at the local spa.
The Rabbit Girl is an anthropomorphic rabbit of average height with beige fur, a round head and light blue eyes. She possesses a white muzzle with a small pink nose, short buck teeth, brown eyelids and long ears with brown tips that hang down from the sides of her head. She also has bangs mimicking a smooth hairline. For attire, she wears a pair of green-lensed sunglasses on her forehead, a white sundress with a black undershirt beneath it, white gloves, and brown sandals with straps around her ankles and white soles. She also wears two golden earrings on her left ear.
Back home, the Rabbit Girl did not have the best relationship with her mother, who would try relating to her by awkwardly mimicking present-day teenagers' way of interacting. This problem would persist up until present day.
Hearing that an asteroid would impact the earth, the Rabbit Girl showed up to buy a spot in Eggman's bunker to ride out the impending apocalypse in. Although she did not get a spot, Team Sonic would stop the asteroid. Soon after, the Rabbit Girl saw Team Sonic in the Village Center, but fled as Dr. Eggman ambushed said location. She later came to Career Day to hear other people elaborate on their careers.
Hypnotized by Dreamcaster's TV broadcasts, the Rabbit Girl became Dr. Eggman's zombie slave. She and the hypnotized villagers would later attack Sticks when she came to the rescue, but were freed when Team Sonic foiled Eggman's plan. When Knuckles then paid her a visit, the Rabbit Girl would eject the echidna's request to join her family. She would later on come to an edition of the Comedy Chimp Show, where she lost the show's give-away prize to Knuckles. While at a town meeting soon after, the Rabbit Girl learned that their village was named after Sticks' evil ancestor, Jebediah Badger. She later had to be evacuated from the youth center when Eggman attempted to destroy it. Coming to Meh Burger, the Rabbit Girl received premium service from the new robot employees (courtesy of Eggman) before watching Dave the Intern lose his job to one of these robots in a contest. Upon attenting the reopening of the improved Meh Burger however, the Rabbit Girl and the villagers got trapped in a force-field and sent towards space in Meh Burger by Eggman. Thanks to Team Sonic and Dave though, the Rabbit Girl was rescued, along with Meh Burger.
The Rabbit Girl eventually made an appearance at the Science Fair Awards. She would later look up to Tails as a hero when he seemingly proved Muckfoot's existence with a photo, and would take part in the ensuring Muckfoot Mania. When several widabits then ran through town, the Rabbit Girl dropped what she was doing in the Village Center and ran to safety. The Rabbit Girl would shortly thereafter celebrate when hostile robots withdrew from the Village, only to skip out on the subsequent cleanup of the town. Following that, the Rabbit Girl became a fan of the Lightning Bowler Society after seeing them beat the Pin Dashers. She thus came to the Lightning Bowlers' next public appearance as the team rose to stardom. The Rabbit Girl would some time after attend work during the weekend. While she tried servicing Lady Walrus however, Sticks intervened and used her store's products to battle Eggman. When Belinda then appeared and went on a rampage in Charlie's Mech Suit, the Rabbit Girl ran to safety.
When local gossip revealed that Dr. Eggman was no doctor, the Rabbit Girl began seeing him as a joke. She thus joined the villagers in mocking Eggman during the scientist's next trip to the Village. When Eggman did earn his doctorate, the Rabbit Girl watched his graduation ceremony. The Rabbit Girl was soon after saved by Sticks from getting pulled into space by a crazy gravity-controlling Cubot. Later on, the Rabbit Girl's good time at the rec center got interrupted when said location got closed. She soon after came to see a soccer match between Team Sonic and Team Cybonic that would decide the rec center's fate. When Team Sonic won, Mayor Fink declared that the rec center would be reopened at the cost of the library, much to the Rabbit Girl's joy. The Rabbit Girl later went to Meh Burger where she had a laugh from watching Morpho's poor attempt to impersonate Sonic. When Race Day then arrived several months later, the Rabbit Girl would watch said event's auto race competition at its site.
The Rabbit Girl was eventually approached by Dr. Eggman, who wanted her to add him on FriendSpace, but she down shot his request with her refusal to participate in outdated social medias. Eggman soon returned though and convinced her to join his new social media site, Scrambler, which the Rabbit Girl made the latest trend by getting her thousands of online friends to join too. With Scrambler, the Rabbit Girl was able to attend an exclusive promotional event. When Eggman shut down Scrambler however, the Rabbit Girl would shower the doctor with contempt. The Rabbit Girl later watched a crime investigation until the Beaver Policeman made her leave. Following that, she dropped by the latest pie festival. A while afterward, while out shopping in the Village Center, the Rabbit Girl would boo at Eggman when he got defeated by Sonic again, until she got scared off by the egg-shaped scientist.
The Rabbit Girl is a typical teenage girl. Described as hip and condescending (yet surprisingly popular on social media), she is indifferent, heavily involved in social networks, and disgusted by old people trying to relate to her generation. She likewise uses modern slangs when speaking and is only into the latest and hottest trends. Befitting her occupation, she is also somewhat vain and cares about her appearance. She also knows a thing or two about cosmetics.
The Rabbit Girl has shown a sassy attitude, like when she implied to Lady Walrus that she was not pretty to look at when servicing her at work. However, she is also shown to be playful and fun-loving, namely when playing games with the Village youth.
- Although the Rabbit Girl first made her appearance in "Spacemageddonocalypse", it was not until "Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation" that she could be heard speaking.
- Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (11 May 2017). Retrieved on 13 May 2017. "Bill Freiberger: Teenage Rabbit Girl is voiced by @VOColleen."
- Saisselin, Peter (2 September 2017). "Chain Letter". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 95. Boomerang.
- Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (1 January 2017). Retrieved on 1 January 2017. "Gold-Ring: That new Ep showed us lots of BG characters who were new to the show. Anytime you could tell us about them more? / Bill Freiberger: They've been in other episodes. They don't all have names yet. Beth the Shrew, Rabbit Girl, Reindeer Girl, Fennec Male..."
- Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (28 January 2017). "Knuck Knuck! Who's Here?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 64. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 June 2017). "Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 85. Boomerang.
- Sellner, Joelle (19 November 2016). "Spacemageddonocalypse". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 54. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (3 December 2016). "Alone Again, Unnaturally". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 56. Boomerang.
- Lieblich, Doug (10 December 2016). "The Biggest Fan". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 57. Boomerang.
- Shriver, Paul (31 December 2016). "In the Midnight Hour". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 60. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (25 February 2017). "Knine-to-Five Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 68. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (11 March 2017). "Unnamed Episode". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 70. Boomerang.
- Baraou, Anne (18 March 2017). "Robot Employees". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 71. Boomerang.
- Sellner, Joelle (1 April 2017). "Mombot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 73. Boomerang.
- Burke, Kevin; Wyatt, Chris (8 April 2017). "Muckfoot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 74. Boomerang.
- Saisselin, Peter (29 April 2017). "Do Not Disturb". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 77. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (20 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 3". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 80. Boomerang.
- Saisselin, Peter (10 June 2017). "Lightning Bowler Society". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 83. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (17 June 2017). "Planes, Trains and Dude-Mobiles". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 84. Boomerang.
- Freiberger, Sam (8 July 2017). "Mister Eggman". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 87. Boomerang.
- Beardmore, Marie (29 July 2017). "Eggman's Anti Gravity Ray". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 90. Boomerang.
- Freiberger, Sam (5 August 2017). "Victory". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 91. Boomerang.
- Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (19 August 2017). "Where Have All The Sonics Gone?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 93. Boomerang.
- James, Jake (26 August 2017). "If You Build It They Will Race". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 94. Boomerang.
- Harrison, Reid (10 September 2017). "Vector Detector". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 96. Boomerang.
- Derrien, Jean-Christophe (11 November 2017). "Eggman: The Video Game Part 1". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 103. Boomerang.