[Scene: Eggman's lair.]
- Eggman: Makes yourselves useful, you dawdling dunces. I'm out of supplies.
- Decoe: What's this?
- Bocoe: A shopping list?
- Decoe: Three tons of extra large nails, five thousand cans of spit and sparkle barnish. When you buy supplies you do not mess around.
- Bocoe: But how can we get all of that back from the store?
- Eggman: With a great degree of difficulty. Now hunt down that hardware, or else!
- Bocoe: Yes, sir!
- Docoe: Aye-aye!
[Scene Change: Thorndyke Estate, day.]
- Cream: We'll both have necklaces now, Mama.
- Cheese: Chao.
- Cream: Oh, hi there now! Oh, wow, are these for me and them? They're lovely! Are they beautiful, Mama?
- Vanilla: They certainly are, Cream.
- Amy: I wish Sonic would do that for me.
- [Amy giggles, but then an insect buzzes her. She gasps, gets her Piko Poko Hammer, tries to get rid of it.]
- Mr. Tanaka: Miss Amy!
- Amy: Hmm?
- Mr. Tanaka: Please don't swing that hammer.
- [The insect buzzes away]
- Amy: Oh! I almost had him, but thanks to you, he got away. Oh...
- Mr. Tanaka: I beg your pardon, but I believe you would've smashed both the bug and the window.
- Amy: [sighs] I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I just don't know what's wrong with me Mr. Tanaka. [sighs] Seems like I can't get everything I want, especially Sonic.
- Scarlet: Our viewers will be so disappointed, especially the millions of rabid Knuckles fans out there.
- Scarlet: I'm doing an infomercial. This is gonna kill my credibility.
- Scarlet: The President's aid threw in the towel!
- Rouge: Sorry to smooch and run, but I've gotta touch up my lipstick.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.