Paramount+, also known as Paramount Plus, is an American subscription video on demand streaming service owned by Paramount Streaming, a division of Paramount Global. It launched in October 2014 as CBS All Access, where it originally showcased programming from the CBS library, but in 2017 began streaming original programming starting with Star Trek Discovery. Following the re-merger of Viacom and CBS in December 2019, the service began adding content from the Paramount and Viacom libraries before re-launching in March 2021 as Paramount+, after the namesake Paramount Pictures studio.
List of program broadcasts
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (mid-late 2010s)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (mid-late 2010s)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (film series):
- Sonic the Series (2023)
- Sonic Underground (mid-late 2010s)
- Paramount+ on Twitter. Twitter (15 February 2022). Archived from the original on 15 February 2022. Retrieved on 15 February 2022. "Paramount+: #SonicMovie3 is officially in development from @ParamountPics and @SEGA! Plus, next year a new original #Knuckles series with @IdrisElba is coming to #ParamountPlus. #SonicMovie2 hits theaters April 8!"
- Paramount+ at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.