The Old Monkey is a character that appears in the Sonic Boom series. He is an elderly anthropomorphic monkey who lives in Hedgehog Village. He is also a member of Hedgehog Village's Village Council.
The Old Monkey is an anthropomorphic monkey about Sonic's height, though he would likely be taller than him if not for his slouch. He has auburn fur, violet eyes, and peach skin on his belly, around his face and inside his round ears. He has a long, crooked tail that ends in a curl, a fluffy white neckbeard, and white spouts of hair on both sides of his head near the neck. He also has a lower tooth sticking out of his mouth. His attire consists of a small black bowler hat, white cuff-less gloves, a white collar, red shocks with large cuffs, and brown shoes. He is almost always seen carrying a cane.
In the comics, the Old Monkey has light brown fur and hair, and his bowler hat is colored white.
Supposedly, the Old Monkey was born into a family whose members were not necessarily close. This lack of family love made him long for such love to express himself.
Back when the Old Monkey was a boy, all he had to play soccer with was a grapefruit and a broken trashcan, although kids like him were satisfied with that.
The Old Monkey was among the villagers when a meteor shower hit the Village until Sticks the Badger averted it. The Old Monkey soon after attended the Awardy Awards, but at the height of the event, he fled as Dr. Eggman attacked with his robots when the doctor did not get the award. After visiting Meh Burger, the Old Monkey would wander the Village Center where he, to his dismay, saw a terrible street act put on by Orbot and Cubot. He would also later pay a visit to T.W. Barker's Circus of Wonders for a show. While the Old Monkey talked to Lady Goat though, Eggman invaded Seaside Island and made him and the other villagers face his Mega. Fortunately, they were saved when Knuckles, whose case of bad luck made the Mega destroy itself, joined Eggman.
The Old Monkey eventually revisited Meh Burger. On one evening, he and the villagers were attacked by Moth Bot until Team Sonic stopped it. Following another visit at Meh Burger, the Old Monkey came to the trial between Sonic and Eggman when Eggman sued Sonic. As Eggman got exposed for fraud, the Old Monkey took Stratford to safety when Eggman summoned his Badniks. Later on, the Old Monkey noticed Eggman was selling his tomato sauce, which was proven to be untainted to him and the villagers after Sonic tried it (although it was still part of an evil scheme). Back in the Village, the Old Monkey heard a deafening noise when Sonic passed by. He would later return to the Village Center when Eggman created a time loop. The Old Monkey thus relived the same day several times, unaware of the events, until the loop was broken.
Following more trips to Meh Burger, the Old Monkey would come across Sonic several times and slow the hedgehog slow on his way to the library while he tried telling Sonic about the free soda he once got. He would subsequently visit Meh Burger again. Eventually, the Old Monkey got caught up in the Battle of the Buns between Chez Amy and Meh Burger. Depending on their gimmicks, the Old Monkey would switch between these restaurants, before settling at Chez Amy until Eggman destroyed it. Later, the Old Monkey met Swifty the Shrew who dazzled him with his style. He thus stood by Shifty in his race against Sonic, who lost to the shrew and got banished from the Village as per their bet. However, the Old Monkey was betrayed by Swifty when it was revealed he was Eggman's robot agent. The Old Monkey thus regrouped with the Village Council as Swifty robots trashed the Village and brought Sonic back, who got rid of Eggman's army.
When Sticks was (forcibly) holding a yard sale, the Old Monkey dropped by for a look. He would later see Knuckles while he acted as deputy mayor and got him to approve a personal permit. However, the Old Monkey soon saw chaos unfold in the Village due to the permits Knuckles recklessly approved. Another time, the Old Monkey was minding his own business until he got involved in a scene Eggman was shooting for his film, where he escaped from Obliterator Bot while saving the Child Monkey. He later came to the film's premiere at Eggman's lair, but when the movie failed to enslave the audience with hypnotism, the Old Monkey and the audience left.
While at Meh Burger, the Old Monkey heard Sonic call Mike the Ox "just a guy." Believing Sonic was insensitive, the Old Monkey acted much like the spokesperson for the angry mob of fellow-minded villagers, reprimanding Sonic until he retired. However, as the Lightning Bolt Society began harassing the Village, the Old Monkey's attempts to get Sonic's aid failed. When Sonic returned to get both a sheep stampede, the Lightning Bolts and a surprise attack from Eggman under control though, the Old Monkey admitted to Sonic he was wrong about him. No sooner though, he was insulted by Willy Walrus. Another time, when the Old Monkey heard of the global "beaver fever" phenomenon, he briefly suspected Fastidious Beaver was carrying an illness. Later on, the Old Monkey saw Eggman argue with Leroy the Turtle at the post office, but left as Eggman summoned his Decimator Bot. He soon after had a laugh when he saw Tails do a dance in the Village Center.
When Bro-Down Showdown held auditions, the Old Monkey showed up with Mike the Ox. Out of the two of them however, only Mike got on the show. The Old Monkey later joined another angry mob at the town hall when Sonic was thought to be a thief, where Knuckles promised them to find Sonic. Later though, the Old Monkey saw Sonic and his allies return the stolen goods and prove Eggman was the culprit. Some time after, the Old Monkey came to the Robot Battle Royale, where he saw Eggman steal Tails' Hypnobot at the end. During a heatwave later on, the Old Monkey would later chat with Lady Goat at Meh Burger. He also attended Puppy Con, where he saw Dave the Intern being innocently arrested for causing a rockslide, which turned out to be a set-up made by Eggman.
In time, the Old Monkey went back to Meh Burger. Eventually, he and the villagers were attacked by Eggman's Obliterator Bot until Team Sonic stopped it and got the Greatest Role Model of All Time Award. This meant that the Old Monkey's next trip to Meh Burger got delayed by the team's attempts to be role models. As Eggman returned, the Old Monkey alerted Team Sonic (under D.B. Platypus' strict procedures). The Old Monkey later came to A Rose Without Thorns, a play put on by Team Sonic. Though he applauded the play, a storm broke out after the finale, and the Old Monkey took Sonic's offer to seek shelter in Amy's House. During his next visits to the Village Center, the Old Monkey would watch Knuckles and the new villain Charlie fight, with Knuckles emerging as the winner.
A fan of Tommy Thunder, the Old Monkey came to the movie star's latest movie promotion. Although he fled when Eggman attacked, he came back to hail Team Sonic's victory over Eggman. The Old Monkey also showed up to hail Tommy after he "beat" Obliterator Bot. After seeing the opening of the new scissor factory, the Old Monkey would ignore Sticks' news reports at first, but soon saw how true they were. While at Sticks' interviews after she got a TV news gig though, the Old Monkey heard her admit she had sold herself out to the media. Feeling betrayed at first, the Old Monkey was inspired by the repentant Sticks to "fight the power." He and the villagers thus began a random revolt before getting calmed and directed into destroying Eggman's latest device when he showed it. The Old Monkey was later in the Village Center, only to flee when Eggman launched an ambush on the Village.
The Old Monkey soon revisited Meh Burger before going to the post office, where he had to deal with Mark the Tapir's impudence while waiting in line. While subtly hypnotized by Dreamcaster's TV broadcasts, the Old Monkey angrily faced Sticks when she disturbed him with her unlikely story about Dreamcaster on TV. The Old Monkey soon after became Dr. Eggman's zombie slave, who had him and the hypnotized villagers build a world-controlling satellite. He would later attack Sticks when she came to the rescue, but was freed when Team Sonic foiled Eggman's plan.
Seeing Tails deploy a successful Village defense against Eggman, the Old Monkey would praise the fox at his trophy ceremony until Eggman arrived through a hole in the defense. With Tails' defense backfiring while Eggman was stopped, the Old Monkey would scorn Tails afterward before resuming his daily life. The Old Monkey later visited Dr. Eggman's job fair, but declined his job offer at Eggman Industries. Another time, the Old Monkey was inspired to buy some Fuzzy Puppy figurines from Orbot and resell one of them to a mystery buyer, unaware that Orbot was manipulating him. After getting a meal at Meh Burger, the Old Monkey saw Knuckles find a foster family in his friends, and could not help but feel jealous. He returned to Meh Burger soon after, where Sonic, much to the Old Monkey's displeasure, cut in front of him in his mech suit. Later on, when he came to an edition of the Comedy Chimp Show, the Old Monkey lost the show's give-away prize to Knuckles. When the Village then had a power outage, the Old Monkey took it in stride at first, but soon began rioting. However, he calmed down once Team Sonic got the power back on.
Learning that their village was named after Sticks' evil ancestor, Jebediah Badger, the Old Monkey began scorning Sticks. Eventually wanting the town renamed, he agreed to a referendum between Amy and Eggman's name propositions at a town meeting. Before the vote though, the Old Monkey got enticed by Eggman's campaign. After Eggman used the referendum to get elected as Village leader though, the Old Monkey saw Eggman attempt to destroy the Village. As Sticks helped her team stop Eggman's plan and remove him from power however, the Old Monkey found peace with Sticks again. Coming to Meh Burger, the Old Monkey received premium service from the new robot employees (courtesy of Eggman) before watching Dave the Intern lose his job to one of these robots in a contest. Upon attenting the reopening of the improved Meh Burger however, the Old Monkey and the villagers got trapped in a force-field and sent towards space in Meh Burger by Eggman. Thanks to Team Sonic and Dave though, the Old Monkey was rescued, along with Meh Burger.
The Old Monkey eventually showed up at Mr. Slate's unveiling of the Fregosi Sapphire, but ran away when Eggman appeared to steal the gemstone. He would later also make a trip to the movies. When Tails seemingly proved Muckfoot's existence with a photo soon after, the Old Monkey would praise Tails as a hero and take part in the ensuing Muckfoot Mania. However, he would scorn Tails when the fox showed that his "Muckfoot" was just Knuckles covered in mud. Following a trip to the beach and then Meh Burger, the Old Monkey overheard the Fennec Shopkeeper blame Knuckles for robbing his store. He soon after had to run for his life when Eggman's robots attacked the Village Center. After that, the Old Monkey went back to Meh Burger for a snack. He would also make an appearance at Team Sonic's car wash charity event. Just a few hours later, the Old Monkey got caught at Meh Burger when Eggman's malware-infected robots went on an unparalleled blitzkrieg in the Village. As he resorted to cowering in fear while the attack raged on though, he was inspired by Knuckles to help Team Sonic and the villagers fight the robots. Ultimately, the Village prevailed when the robots withdrew. Following that, the Old Monkey returned to his routines in the Village Center. He later became a fan of the Lightning Bowler Society after seeing them beat the Pin Dashers. He thus came to the Lightning Bowlers' next public appearances as the team rose to stardom. The Old Monkey later observed the Chameleon's solo career after visiting the Comedy Chimp Show on a separate occasion, but ran away when the Mega attacked.
After Dr. Eggman's "Eggman Towers" opened, the Old Monkey would drop by this establishment. When local gossip then revealed that Dr. Eggman was no doctor, the Old Monkey began seeing him as a joke. He thus joined the villagers in mocking Eggman during the scientist's next trip to the Village. When Eggman did earn his doctorate, the Old Monkey watched his graduation ceremony. Some time afterward, the Old Monkey got pulled into an anti-gravity field by Cubot, who was now crazy and able to control gravity, when he came through town. As the Old Monkey was about to be saved by Team Sonic though, Cubot began taking him to space. While the Old Monkey was brought down to earth again by Sonic and Tails before he died from asphyxia, he nearly got crushed by the increased gravity emanating from Cubot's gravity device. Thankfully, he was saved when Knuckles smashed the device.
After going to Meh Burger, the Old Monkey went to see a soccer match between Team Sonic and Team Cybonic that would decide the closed rec center's fate. When Team Sonic won, Mayor Fink declared that the rec center would be reopened at the cost of the library, much to the Old Monkey's joy. The Old Monkey soon after went to Meh Burger where he had a laugh from watching Morpho's poor attempt to impersonate Sonic. When Race Day arrived several months later, the Old Monkey would watch said event's auto race competition at its site. Soon afterward, the Old Monkey received help from Eggman when he tried crossing the street. When he did not understand Eggman's request to add him on FriendSpace however, the doctor left the elderly simian on the road where he was run over by Dave (twice). Getting into Scrambler after that, the Old Monkey was able to attend an exclusive promotional event through it. When Eggman shut down Scrambler however, the Old Monkey would shower the doctor with contempt. Following that, the Old Monkey took part in the latest pie festival.
A while afterward, the Old Monkey ordered take-out from Meh Burger, which was delivered to him by Sonic. Soon after though, he would go to Meh Burger himself. Returning to the Village Center again, the Old Monkey observed the latest rescue of Chumley and its aftermath. Shortly thereafter, he saw Sonic walk around in a sunflower costume. A swarm of Bee Bots led by Tails appeared immediately after, prompting the Old Monkey to make his escape. Some time after, he paid a visit to the library before going to Meh Burger. Later on, he found Eggman, who at the time had a condition that made him turn into a cute creature whenever he got angry, in the Village Center. There, the Old Monkey joined most of the villagers in laughing at Eggman when he got taunted by Team Sonic. Not long after, the Old Monkey would drop by Amy's anger management class and tell them a pointless story. The Old Monkey soon after tried ordering ice cream from the local vendor, only for the vendor's new employee, D-Fekt, to mess up his order. Following that, he went to the Village's open mic night. The Old Monkey later went to open mic night again, only to run away from there after D-Fekt arrived and became excessively hostile.
While scrolling around the Village Center, the Old Monkey saw Sonic and Eggman cross paths, which led to a hostile showdown between the two. He later on saw Tails and Knuckles get beat up by Shadow the Hedgehog.
When in the Village Center, the Old Monkey met Dr. Eggman who offered to carry his bags. Suspecting Eggman was up to no good, he kept beating him with his cane. The Old Monkey later joined the Eggtoberfest hosted by Eggman, but as he noticed the rides were not working, an angry mob of villagers assembled and made Eggman fix them. The Old Monkey thus resumed the festival, but Eggman soon grew vengeful over the villagers' dislike of him and set his army loose on them, only for Team Sonic to stop the army.
In his youth, the Old Monkey had a mindset similar to Sonic's, believing that he had all the time in the world, although it is implied that he has moved on from that. He also has a very poor sense of judgement, having admitted that he has always made the wrong choices in life.
In his senior years, the Old Monkey is a doddering old coot. Mild-mannered and polite, he is considerate enough to allow properly behaved youngsters to get in front of him. Conversely, he can get pretty upset about the present-day youth, having deemed them inconsiderate and inappropriately dressed. He is also not afraid to get rough when the situation calls for it. He also likes to talk about the past, having gotten nostalgic about days past on a few occasions, and he tends to miss the simpler times from back when he was young. However, he comes off as absentminded, if not a little senile, as he tends to forget dialogues after a few minutes and can lose track of the simplest of things.
The Old Monkey has occasional shown a very helpful and selfless side to himself by helping children get to safety during Dr. Eggman's various attacks. He has also shown a soft side for the love between family members due to the lack of such love in his life. He likewise longs for a foster child that he can treat as if they are his own. However, he has a (fickle) sense of personal pride, having more than once obstinately refused uncalled help in the belief that he can take care of himself, only to rectify his statements upon realizing his limitations.
- "Oh, that was fast. I didn't even have time to get my billfold. Hold on. Now where is that thing? On my chifforobe? No... In my portmanteau? No... Oh, it must be next to the Victrola. Here it is! Haha! It turns out, it was in my hands the whole time."
- —Old Monkey finding his billfold to pay Sonic for his order, "Three Minutes or Less"
- "I don't need a fancy Luminous Suit. I can see just fine. Oh, irony. I didn't see you coming. If only I had a Luminous Suit. Oh, what a twisted web the fates have woven."
- —Old Monkey during a blackout, "Blackout"
- The Old Monkey is lactose intolerant.
- The Old Monkey has always envisioned Muckfoot as a "blurry, unintelligible mass."
- The Old Monkey tends to send e-mails filled with malware.
- According to Bill Freiberger, the Old Monkey has not been given an actual name and is instead referred to as "Villager 10-Old Monkey" amongst the staff.
- Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (7 November 2015). Retrieved on 7 November 2015. "Scott Devine: What's Old Monkey's voice actor in Sonic Boom? / Bill Freiberger: Travis Willingham is the voice of Old Monkey."
- Saisselin, Peter (2 September 2017). "Chain Letter". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 95. Boomerang.
- Baraou, Anne (18 March 2017). "Robot Employees". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 71. Boomerang.
- Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (2 June 2015). Retrieved on 12 September 2015. "Alexander Soerensen: Since Sonic Boom is on pause, can you answer something: what is the name of the elderly ape in Late Feeds and who's his VA?. / Bill Freiberger: He doesn't have a name yet. We refer to him as "Villager 10-Old Monkey". We'll give him a name when it comes up in a story."
- Gutierrez, Freddie (30 September 2017). "Three Minutes or Less". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 97. Boomerang.
- Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (28 January 2017). "Knuck Knuck! Who's Here?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 64. Boomerang.
- Freiberger, Sam (5 August 2017). "Victory". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 91. Boomerang.
- Gutierrez, Freddie (2 May 2015). "Late Fees". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 24. Cartoon Network.
- Lieblich, Doug (22 November 2014). "My Fair Sticksy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 5. Cartoon Network.
- Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 November 2014). "Double Doomsday". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 7. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 January 2015). "Dude, Where's My Eggman?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- Polsky, Dave (14 February 2015). "Unlucky Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 13. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (28 February 2015). "Aim Low". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 15. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (14 March 2015). "Don't Judge Me". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 17. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- Barichella, Thomas (28 March 2015). "Sole Power". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 19. Cartoon Network.
- Sellner, Joelle (4 April 2015). "Hedgehog Day". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 20. Cartoon Network.
- Tuber, Douglas; Maile, Tim (11 April 2015). "Sleeping Giant". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 21. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- Lieblich, Doug (14 July 2015). "Blue With Envy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 28. Cartoon Network.
- Trueheart, Eric (17 July 2015). "Closed Door Policy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 31. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- Freiberger, Sam (21 July 2015). "Eggman the Auteur". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 33. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (22 July 2015). "Just a Guy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 34. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (15 August 2015). "Battle of the Boy Bands". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 39. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (22 August 2015). "Tails' Crush". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 40. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (5 September 2015). "Late Night Wars". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 42. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (19 September 2015). "It Wasn't Me, It Was the One-Armed Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 44. Cartoon Network.
- Van Liemt, Romain; Grenier, Benoit (26 September 2015). "Robot Battle Royale". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 45. Cartoon Network.
- Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (17 October 2015). "Designated Heroes". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 48. Cartoon Network.
- Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (31 October 2015). "Cabin Fever". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 50. Cartoon Network.
- Grenier, Benoit (7 November 2015). "Counter Productive". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 51. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 October 2016). "Tommy Thunder: Method Actor". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 53. Cartoon Network.
- Freiberger, Sam (26 November 2016). "Nutwork". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 55. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (3 December 2016). "Alone Again, Unnaturally". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 56. Boomerang.
- Lieblich, Doug (10 December 2016). "The Biggest Fan". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 57. Boomerang.
- Shriver, Paul (31 December 2016). "In the Midnight Hour". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 60. Boomerang.
- Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (7 January 2017). "Multi-Tails". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 61. Boomerang.
- Beardmore, Marie (14 January 2017). "Strike!". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 62. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (21 January 2017). "The Evil Dr. Orbot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 63. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (4 February 2017). "Mech Suits Me". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 65. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (25 February 2017). "Knine-to-Five Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 68. Boomerang.
- Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (4 March 2017). "Blackout". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 69. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (11 March 2017). "Unnamed Episode". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 70. Boomerang.
- Robinson, Cindy (25 March 2017). "Give Bees A Chance". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 72. Boomerang.
- Sellner, Joelle (1 April 2017). "Mombot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 73. Boomerang.
- Burke, Kevin; Wyatt, Chris (8 April 2017). "Muckfoot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 74. Boomerang.
- Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (22 April 2017). "Eggman's Brother". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 76. Boomerang.
- Saisselin, Peter (29 April 2017). "Do Not Disturb". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 77. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (6 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 1". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 78. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (13 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 2". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 79. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (20 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 3". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 80. Boomerang.
- Beardmore, Marie (3 June 2017). "Flea-ing From Trouble". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 82. Boomerang.
- Saisselin, Peter (10 June 2017). "Lightning Bowler Society". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 83. Boomerang.
- Freiberger, Sam (1 July 2017). "Inn Sanity". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 86. Boomerang.
- Freiberger, Sam (8 July 2017). "Mister Eggman". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 87. Boomerang.
- Beardmore, Marie (29 July 2017). "Eggman's Anti Gravity Ray". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 90. Boomerang.
- Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (19 August 2017). "Where Have All The Sonics Gone?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 93. Boomerang.
- James, Jake (26 August 2017). "If You Build It They Will Race". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 94. Boomerang.
- Harrison, Reid (10 September 2017). "Vector Detector". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 96. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (14 October 2017). "You and I Bee-come One". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 99. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (21 October 2017). "Don't Make Me Angry". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 100. Boomerang.
- Pontac, Ken; Graff, Warren (4 November 2017). "Return to Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 102. Boomerang.
- Derrien, Jean-Christophe (11 November 2017). "Eggman: The Video Game Part 1". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 103. Boomerang.
- Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"