The Number One Hammer (or No.1 Hammer) is an object that appears in the Sonic the Comic series published by Fleetway Editions. It is Bert's primary tool of choice for combat and repairs of Badniks.
Bert's Number One Hammer is a metallic club hammer, with a cuboidal block for a head. Its handle was original made of wood, but was later switched out with a metal handle.
Features and traits
Bert used the Number One Hammer as part of his job to remedy the Badniks that had caught the Nicenik virus. After using his hammer to remodel a Trooper for letting two Niceniks get away, Bert put it to use when defending himself when the Niceniks attacked.
When Bert took his hammer with him out on a repair job, he and Cam were tasked with moving Badniks from the Palmtree Panic Zone to the Green Hill zone, during which Bert used his hammer on an Anton that refused to cooperate. He also used it to fight off the same Palmtree Panic Zone Badniks as they seized the Green Hill Zone for themselves. After punishing a uncooperative Anton with his hammer, Bert would use it for defense during the battle of the Seven Badniks.
- Bert often polishes his hammer whilst nervous.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Sonic the Comic #59, "The Seven Badniks, Part 1"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sonic the Comic #32, "No More Mr. Nice Bug, Part 1"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sonic the Comic #33, "No More Mr. Nice Bug, Part 2"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Sonic the Comic #60, "The Seven Badniks, Part 2"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Sonic the Comic #62, "The Seven Badniks, Part 4"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #34, "No More Mr. Nice Bug, Part 3"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #61, "The Seven Badniks, Part 3"