The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Nobuhiko Honda (本多 宣彦?) was an artist and a former member of Sonic Team. He is notable for contributing the revised the designs of Vector the Crocodile, Espio the Chameleon and Charmy Bee for Sonic Heroes, and the design of E-123 Omega.
- Sonic the Hedgehog Triple Trouble (1994) - Staff (as N.Honda)
- Tails Adventure (1995) - Artist (as N.Honda)
- Sonic Labyrinth (1995) - Special Thanks (as N.Honda)
- Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn version, 1996) - Artist (SOJ)(Special Stage Development)
- Sonic Jam (1997) - Artist
- Sonic Adventure (1998) - Lead Field Artist
- Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure (1999) - Graphic (as Honda 56)
- Sonic Adventure 2 (2001) - Field Artist, Enemy Character Designer
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (2001) - Field Artist, Enemy Character Designer
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (2003) - Lead Field Artist (Sonic Adventure Original Staff)
- Sonic Heroes (2003) - Player Designer, Event Scene Artist, CG Movie Art Support
- Shadow the Hedgehog (2005) - Character Designer, Weapon Artist
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii version, 2009) - Environment Artist
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.