Sonic Advance 2
Music Plant is a colorful stage full of musical instruments that are gimmicks the player can use to proceed through the level.
- The sprite of Sonic jumping on the yellow springs is similar to Ristar's sprite when he jumps in the drum in the level Planet Sonata.
- The map icon of Music Plant resembles a sound board and a key-tar.
- The springs in this Zone have a different sound effect than the other Zones.
- Music Plant is similar to Band Land from the Rayman video game.
- In Team Sonic Racing, one of the unlocked paint kits is based off of Music Plant.
|Music Plant (Act 1)||Tatsuyuki Maeda, Yutaka Minobe, Teruhiko Nakagawa, Hironobu Inagasaki, Atsuyoshi Isemura||2:05|
|Music Plant (Act 2)||Tatsuyuki Maeda, Yutaka Minobe, Teruhiko Nakagawa, Hironobu Inagasaki, Atsuyoshi Isemura||2:11|
|This article or section about a game is a stub. |
You can help the Sonic News Network by expanding it!