Mount Splatterhorn is an alpine mountain with various camp grounds, ski slopes and precarious rock bridges. It also has three tiny planets over it.
Once, Dr. Robotnik used his Ultra Freeze-O-Matic to cause a blizzard over the entire Mount Splatterhorn to freeze Sonic and Tails who were camping there. Sonic soon after fought Scratch and Grounder, who were under the effects of Robotnik's Servitude Chips, on the mountain, only for faults in the chips to cause Scratch and Grounder to defect to Sonic and help him. Sonic subsequently found the Ultra Freeze-O-Matic and stopped Dr. Robotnik's scheme to freeze everyone on Mobius and install Servitude Chips into them to control them.
Points of interest
- Camp site: A camp site where Sonic and Tails resided.
- Dr. Robotnik's Base: A temporary base that resembles an igloo. It is where the Ultra Freeze-O-Matic was located, which Dr. Robotnik used to freeze the mountain. It also had a periscope to aim the Freeze-O-Matic with.
- Ski slopes
- Rock bridge: An archway between two cliffs that served as a bridge. Due to its weak structure, it eventually collapsed.
- Lake: A frozen lake which Sonic trapped Dr. Robotnik beneath while he dismantled the Ultra Freeze-O-Matic.
- The mountain is named after the Matterhorn, a mountain of the Alps on the border between Switzerland and Italy.