[Scene: DangerCo Deadly Equipment Warehouse, day.]
- [Dr. Eggman, Orbot and Cubot walk towards the warehouse to do shopping.]
- Dr. Eggman: Eggman: I love the DangerCo Deadly Equipment Warehouse! Look at this multipack of Ion Diffusers! I only need one, but it's such a bargain!
- [Eggman walks up to the clerk to check out.]
- DangerCo Deadly Equipment Warehouse Worker: All right, I just need to see your credentials. You know you need a Doctorate in Evil Science to shop here.
- Dr. Eggman: Yeah, last time I kinda sweet talked the guy. And by "sweet talk," I mean threatened his family.
- DangerCo Deadly Equipment Warehouse Worker: I know, it was me. But since then I've gotten divorced so your threats are meaningless. You're looking at a man with nothing left to lose.
- Dr. Eggman: All right, fine. Orbot, print out my transcript.
- [Orbot prints out Eggman's transcript. Eggman tears it off. The clerk reads the transcript.]
- DangerCo Deadly Equipment Warehouse Worker: According to this, you're two credits short of the graduation requirement. You're not a doctor!
- Dr. Eggman: You know, for a guy with nothing left to lose, you sure care a lot about the ins and outs of academic bureaucracy. Let's go, knuckleheads. This other knucklehead doesn't want our business.
- [While Eggman and the bots leave the warehouse, Staci overhears the conversation.]
- Staci: Eggman's not a doctor? [Takes out cell phone and starts dialing] I gotta spread the word... in song!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.