I am not adorable! I'm serious and formidable!
— Miles "Tails" Prower, "Tails' Crush"
Miles Prower, commonly referred to by his nickname Tails, is one of the main characters in the Sonic Boom series. He is a two-tailed anthropomorphic fox and Sonic the Hedgehog's best friend and sidekick. He serves as the pilot, gadget specialist, strategist and overall brains of Team Sonic, a group of heroes who protect their home from villains and foes alike.
Concept and creation
Tails' attire was meant to emphasize his role as the "gadget guy" of the team. He received a belt to "really show" his gadgets and aviator goggles to reinforce that he was also the team's pilot.
The sports tape Tails wears is inspired by fighters and American football players and is meant to give him a sense of practical heroism by showing that he is not vain, which is a trait more fitting for villains, when saving the world and to give him a more grounded approach.
Tails is almost identical to his main series counterpart in appearance, except that he is slightly taller, his legs are longer, his twin-tails are thinner, his shoulders are more pronounced and his chest fur is much less fluffy. For attire, he wears a pair of brown goggles with orange lenses on his head (which appear to change shape whenever they are worn on his eyes), a brown work belt with a strap around his shoulder and a small buckle adorned with his signature symbol, and white medium-long gloves with no cuffs. He also wears red sneakers with white toes and cuffs, which have white sports tape wrapped around the middle. He also occasionally wears his Communicator.
In addition to his usual clothes, Tails has a number of additional attires:
- At the Awardy Awards, Tails wore a yellow and black-striped butterfly.
- For cold weathers, Tails wears a thick grey and orange down jacket with a hoodie and yellow details, orange and white mittens, and white, orange and yellow winter boots.
- One time, Tails wore a waiter uniform, which included a white shirt, a black jacket, and a black bowtie.
- When playing for the Pin Dashers, Tails wears a dark blue and white-striped bowling shirt with matching bowling shoes. His shirt is likewise emblazoned with the team's logo.
- When performing with Dude-itude, Tails wears a glittery jacket and microphone headset.
- For high-altitude trips, Tails has an advanced white spacesuit with yellow boots, belt and arms, and a white helmet with an fin-shaped antenna, spikes to accommodate his ears, and a transparent visor.
- For soccer matches, Tails has a soccer uniform that includes a white and blue t-shirt with a blue chest logo shaped like Sonic's head, long white socks, and white shoes with blue laces and red soles.
- On holidays, Tails has been known to wear a red and white Santa Hat, a European Holly on his belt strap, and brown goggles with green lenses and red and white-striped frames.
Tails is a friendly young fox with a plucky "can do" attitude and an inherent optimism. The most creative in his group, Tails is a proficient tinkerer with a big imagination. He is constantly furnishing his mind with big dreams of epic inventions to not only give his team the edge but also make life easier. While some of his creations are brilliant, however, some are questionable and not always reliable. Nevertheless, Tails takes pride in his creations and is very emotionally attached to them, as seen in the case of UT, the Tailsmobile and his plane, whom he will risk his own well-being for rather than leaving them to an unfortunate fate. He has a similar attachment to his tools, which he refers to as his "babies". Tails' love for his creations is also his folly however, as he is extremely unwilling to harm them; even after his robot Hypnobot turned evil and sought to destroy the world, Tails could not bring himself to destroy him, which in turn led to Sonic getting injured. It was first when Hypnobot threatened to kill Sonic that Tails finally overcame his inability to harm his own creation by destroying Hypnobot.
For all the mishaps he may cause, Tails can always be relied to come through for other people. Logically orientated, Tails is a skeptic and relies on facts and science over questionable theories, and believes that every occurrence has a logical explanation. However, Tails can get so caught up in what he believes to be fact that he can overlook other important or obvious truths. Also, unlike Sonic, who runs headlong into trouble, Tails plans out the best possible approach to take on a challenge. He also puts a lot of attention into keeping his house orderly, although Sonic has pointed out that it makes him a bit uptight and a neat-freak.
Despite his intelligence and general fearlessness, Tails is still somewhat childish and can be a bit naive at times when dealing with things he does not fully comprehend. He can be shy in the face of the unknown at times as well, although his friends will always help push him out of his comfort zone. Not liking to be thought of as adorable, Tails wants to be recognized as serious and formidable. Also, when competing, Tails does not take personal losses very well. If pushed too far, he will pursue victory with such maniacal zeal that he tends to overlook crucial details. Tails has a bad case of astraphobia as well; the slightly rumbling and flashing makes him cower in fear and look for cover.
While he may bicker with his friends at times, Tails nonetheless tries to present them as well as he can (especially Sonic), so much that he sets up pictures in his house that show them in the best light, even when they get the best of him. Tails also does not like to disappoint others, one time to the extent of outright lying so he would not upset anyone. When he thinks he has let others down (usually when his well-intentioned inventions backfire horribly), Tails gets really hard on himself and will go to extensive lengths to do better in the future. Along those lines, he sometimes feels like he has to prove himself to his teammates, like when he worked hard to become Sonic's sidekick again after Sonic fired him.
Powers and abilities
Gifted with a pair of twin tails, Tails can utilize these unique appendages to achieve flight by twirling them around like rotary blades, similar to a helicopter. He can also use them as a turbine to propel himself forward, allowing him to move almost as fast as Sonic. By using his twin tails as rear propellers, Tails can also move underwater with great ease. Even without his tails, Tails can run at exceptionally high speeds. Tails also possesses a very high degree of physical endurance, as he was able to withstand a direct punch to the face from Knuckles.
Regarded as Hedgehog Village's top scientist, Tails is a genius-level mechanic and inventor. Said to match Dr. Eggman in intellect, he is capable of creating many forms of robots, programs and even devices capable of bending the laws of physics. His remarkable intelligence and technical skills are so well-developed that he can create advanced programs and other machines in a very short time, and has found solutions to problems even Eggman has failed to solve. He is also an expert at multitasking, having invented a car that can circle the earth on half a jar of kosher pickles, balanced his checkbook, and come up with an organic quiche recipe while busy with other tasks. His ingenuity and strategic mind is also demonstrated in battle where he can turn something as simple as a film projector into a weapon. He also knows how to speak and understand Morse code.
Tails is also an expert pilot and easily one of the best aerial fighters around. Most noticeably, he was able to not only match three vastly superior spaceships from Morristown at once in aerial maneuvers using only his plane, but also defeat all three of them in a dogfight.
Weapons and equipment
In combat, Tails uses mostly objects from the surroundings or his own gadgets and tools rather than engaging foes directly (though he has gone hand-to-hand on a few sporadic occasions). As such, his arsenal is wide-ranged and at most random. This includes anything from his trusty monkey wrench to his Hyper Exo Manifier, to a modified film projector. On some of his bigger adventures in particular, Tails has made usage of long-ranged gadgets like smoke-bombs, mini-fireworks, attachable bombs, blasters and Buddy Bot.
Tails primarily wields a Communicator, a multifunctional and waterproof smartwatch he himself has created. This device allows Tails wide-ranged radio communication between similar devices. It also functions like a minicomputer so Tails can conduct analyses and computer program-related work while on the go. The Communicator can also generate its own Enerbeam (an energy tether that can latch onto objects or form a makeshift whip/rope), run mobile apps, tell the time, interface with Tails' tech-based equipment for remote operation, and assume other powers. It also comes with its own tracking device.
Tails' goggles are fitted with scanners that allow him to scan and detect the physical makeup of objects. Tails also has the Enerbeam tech incorporated into his attire, which lets him channel its energy tether through his gloves with a turn of his belt's buckle. As Tails began relying more on his Communicator to generate the Enerbeam though, he would modify his attire's Enerbeam feature so he could activate his Communicator's Enerbeam remotely using his belt's buckle as well. Tails also has a unique set of clothes referred to as a Luminous Suit which can provide him with light in otherwise light-deprived environments.
King of the Bee Bots
When Tails' Matter Transporter merged him with a Bee Bot, Tails acquired a Bee Bot-based cyborg form he eventually dubbed the "King of the Bee Bots". In this form, Tails was stronger, faster, capable of more precise flight, and able to fire laser beams. He also gained a mental link to the Bee Bots' Bee Network (or hive mind) which he could use to both control and communicate with Bee Bots mentally. However, Tails' link to the Bee Network caused his mind to slowly get infected by its malevolent commands. In addition, he felt pain whenever a Bee Bot got destroyed. Tails eventually lost this form when he and his Bee Bot got unmerged.
Should his twin-tails be constricted, Tails is unable to fly; but if he can fly in such cases, he cannot steer himself properly. His astraphobia can also get to him sometimes, whenever it is least unexpected.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Tails is the best friend and sidekick of Sonic the Hedgehog, as well as his most trusted companion. Having been together for a long time, Tails shares a brotherly relationship with Sonic and is his equal partner in Sonic's adventures. They are extremely close and both are willing to sacrifice their life for the other. The both of them will likewise always be there for each other (or seek each other out) whenever one of them needs support. Tails in particular is unwilling to leave Sonic behind when he is in a jam, no matter what the danger he has to go through, and is proud to be Sonic's sidekick. Tails' friendship with Sonic has proven to be so strong that he was willing to destroy one of his own creations, an act of which he was previously unable to do on his own despite knowing that the fate of the world depended on it.
Tails and Sonic often hang out or go on adventures together by themselves, unlike most other of their friends, demonstrating how close their relationship is. Together, they have proven themselves a near-perfect duo; both provides strengths to the other's weaknesses (Tails provides the smarts while Sonic handles the muscle) and neither of them would get far without the other's aid. In addition, they have demonstrated profound teamwork in combat. Conversely, they are just as willing to engage in friendly competitions with each other simply for fun. However, their competitions may not always turn out well due to Tails' zeal and Sonic's overconfidence. Also, while Tails and Sonic enjoy each other's company, they are still very different people, and being together for too long tend to make them bicker; Tails himself has pointed out that while they are best friends, they are not the best of roommates. Regardless of whatever issues that may arise between them however, Tails and Sonic respect and care for each other so much that both of them are unable to hold a grudge at the other for long. They are also willing to share the blame when they know they are both at fault, and will always make up on a good note when they find themselves in a dispute.
Tails looks up to Sonic (if not idolizes him) for many reasons and admires several of his skills, including his speed, cunning, fighting prowess and lovely singing voice. Part of the reason that Tails has pictures of Sonic getting the best of him in his house (aside from Sonic deleting his images where he does not look cool) is because he wants to portray Sonic in the best light. Even when Sonic makes a fool of himself, Tails thinks he looks cool. Usually, Tails will always be there to back up Sonic and offers him unsolicited praise and loyalty, although he sometimes ends up patronizing him. During their battles with Lyric, Tails even chose Sonic's life over the safety of the world. As pointed out by Knuckles though, Tails tends to stand too much in Sonic's shadow. Like a lost puppy, Tails also follows Sonic nearly everywhere he goes.
Despite his loyalty, Tails has his limits for how much of Sonic's snarkiness he can take. Also, he is not afraid to tell Sonic when he is wrong, even if it means ridiculing him. Regardless of how big a jerk Sonic can be though, Tails has sworn to never stop fighting by his side. He likewise holds an unshakable belief in the faith Sonic has in his friends and team.
Knuckles the Echidna
Knuckles the Echidna is one of Tails' teammates. Although close friends, Tails and Knuckles have strongly contrasting personalities, with Tails being a genius while Knuckles is "as dumb as a rock," which often strains their relationship. Not thinking highly of Knuckles' intelligence, Tails is often left frustrated by Knuckles' stupidity, though it does not stop him from trying to have intelligent conversations with him (only for them to go nowhere). While Tails is considerate about Knuckles' feelings and does not want to hurt them, he will be blunt when Knuckles wears his patience thin.
Regardless of their differences, Tails still enjoys hanging out with Knuckles and trusts him a lot. They are both firmly loyal teammates and Tails often joins Knuckles and Sonic on many of their foolish escapades. Most importantly to Knuckles, Tails also helps fill out the kind of loneliness he gets about being the last of his kind by being the family he longs for. Tails also values Knuckles as an important member of their team and acknowledges the contributions he provides, like when he praised him for giving him the idea to stop Hypnobot with Vacuu-Fan 2000. In addition, Tails has tutored Knuckles in various subjects.
Another of Tails' teammates and closest companions is Amy Rose. They are overall great friends and loyal teammates, whose eagerness complement each other, and they usually hang out alongside their friends. However, Tails does not always agree with Amy's bossy attitude, nor is he very fond of her ideas for group activities.
While Tails may behave inconsiderately towards Amy at times, he nonetheless appreciates her as both a teammate and a friend, and will try making it up to her whenever he has upset her. In fact, Tails cannot stand watching Amy cry. Tails also cares about the safety of Amy a lot more than people may think. 
Sticks the Badger
Sticks the Badger is one of Tails' teammates and a close friend, though there is an opposing dynamic between them. While Tails is an inherent optimist and relies on facts and science, Sticks is generally suspicious and has lots of crazy ideas, which causes a great deal of bickering between the two. This is only made worse by how Tails loves technology while Sticks shows great aversion of it. Tails thus loves the irony when Sticks is forced to use technology and enjoys teasing her with this fact.
Like his other friends, Tails is usually unnerved by Sticks' paranoia and disregards her theories, though he will apologize for doubting her when he is proven wrong. He also hesitated to tell her that Lyric had kidnapped Amy because he feared upsetting her. Despite their disagreements however, Tails is very loyal to Sticks and always make peace with her at the end of the day, as they come to appreciate each other's differences and contributions. Tails will likewise gladly offer Sticks unsolicited help and be there whenever she needs his aid.
Like the rest of Team Sonic, Tails' sworn enemy is Dr. Eggman, though their relationship is rather complex. On one hand, Tails always fights Eggman whenever he plots something evil. Outside that however, they keep a somewhat passive relationship where they let each other be nearby without starting to brawl. At times, the two have even been known to hang out together, though Tails remains suspicious about Eggman's motives. When Eggman claimed to be homeless, Tails even let him stay in his house in hopes that he would behave, though it was more on the grounds of proving himself the better person. Because of his constant victories over him, Tails has a tendency to underestimate Eggman and forget how dangerous he can be. Tails also loves playing pranks on Eggman when he is an easy target. Still, Tails does not hold complete animosity for Eggman, as he has been known to feel guilty when he takes things too far with him.
Tails and Eggman have at lot in common, being both inventors and highly intellectual. While Eggman acknowledges Tails as a genius, Tails has no issue about aiding Eggman with scientific problems when he calls him in for help. They also usually join forces in the field of science when dealing with a common threat, where they are known to work in perfect sync and occasionally show good-spirited teamwork. At the end of the day though, Tails and Eggman both agree that them acting like friends is too awkward.
Zooey is Tails' love interest and girlfriend. When first crushing on Zooey, Tails would often zone out about her, but because he was too shy to approach her, he would get nervous and lose control when she talked to him. Desperate to get closer to Zooey, Tails made several awkward attempts to impress her which only pushed her further away. Once he started being himself though, Tails would win Zooey over after saving her from Giant Robot, which she signified with a kiss. Since then, they have remained in a healthy relationship. Tails in particular thought a lot about Zooey while he was out on a dangerous mission once, and would constantly write her letters.
- Team Sonic
- Zooey (love interest)
- Cubot prototypes
- Shadow the Hedgehog (occasionally)
- Team Cybonic
- Beth the Shrew
- Dr. Eggman
- Metal Sonic
- Lyric the Last Ancient
- T.W. Barker
- Shadow the Hedgehog (occasionally)
- Lightning Bolt Society
- Mark the Tapir
- Bike Chain Bandit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Kellie. Go Behind the Scenes with Sonic Boom. SEGA Blog. Sega. Archived from the original on 3 March 2014. Retrieved on 25 February 2014.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (22 July 2017). "Return of the Buddy Buddy Temple of Doom". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 89. Boomerang.
- ↑ Raut-Siezac, Natalys (15 April 2017). "Nominatus Rising". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 75. Boomerang.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Burke, Kevin; Wyatt, Chris (8 April 2017). "Muckfoot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 74. Boomerang.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 Banker, Mark; Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "The Sidekick". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 1. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Steven Frost (4 November 2014). Twitter. Retrieved on 6 November 2014. “Tailsfan: Just curious but are the characters in Sonic Boom the same ages as their game counterparts? / Steven Frost: Same characters, same world. / Tailsfan: Thanks! Just clarifying I meant between the mainline Sonic series and the Sonic Boom series. Not sure if I was clear. Sorry :p / Steven Frost: Oh, gotcha. There isn't really any sort of official difference in age, but the way they act comes across maybe a bit older.”
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 Beechen, Adam (17 January 2015). "Guilt Tripping". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 9. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 File:Tails (Sonic Boom) profile.png
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (7 January 2017). "Multi-Tails". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 61. Boomerang.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Gralewski, Françoise (7 October 2017). "Lair On Lockdown". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 98. Boomerang.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 SONIC BOOM. Characters: Miles "Tails" Prower. Archived from the original on 28 November 2014. Retrieved on 25 July 2014.
- ↑ Maxwell McGee (15 March 2014). Sega Explains Sonic and Knuckles' New Look. Retrieved on 16 March 2014.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (22 November 2014). "My Fair Sticksy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 5. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (4 March 2017). "Blackout". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 69. Boomerang.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 16.3 Saisselin, Peter (29 April 2017). "Do Not Disturb". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 77. Boomerang.
- ↑ Saisselin, Peter (10 June 2017). "Lightning Bowler Society". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 83. Boomerang.
- ↑ Beardmore, Marie (29 July 2017). "Eggman's Anti Gravity Ray". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 90. Boomerang.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (5 August 2017). "Victory". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 91. Boomerang.
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 Matt Santori-Griffith (23 February 2015). Inteview: SONIC Goes BOOM with Bill Freiberger. Comicosity. Retrieved on 24 February 2015.
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 21.2 Which Sonic Character Are You?. Facebook. Retrieved on 20 February 2015. “You are Tails! You're the creative one in your group of friends. You have big dreams, a big imagination, and people can rely on you. You are the one that is always planning ahead and tinkering to improve things. You can be shy at times, but your friends help to push you out of your comfort zone.”
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 Tails - Personnages - Sonic Boom (French). Retrieved on 22 December 2014.
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 23.2 23.3 Polsky, Dave (15 November 2014). "Translate This". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 3. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (28 March 2015). Retrieved on 29 March 2015. “Elliot Matteson: Why was Tails risking lave related death when he can just undo his seatbelt and fly out? / Bill Freiberger: He would never abandon the Tailsmobile when it was in danger.”
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (24 July 2015). "Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 36. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (20 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 3". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 80. Boomerang.
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (27 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 4". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 81. Boomerang.
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 Polsky, Dave (14 February 2015). "Unlucky Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 13. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 30.2 30.3 Milano, Dan (7 March 2015). "How to Succeed in Evil Without Really Trying". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 16. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 31.2 Harrison, Reid (22 August 2015). "Tails' Crush". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 40. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 32.2 32.3 Flynn, Ian (17 November 2016). "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Worse-er". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 58. Boomerang.
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 33.2 Harrison, Reid (31 October 2015). "Cabin Fever". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 50. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 34.0 34.1 Sanzaru Games (September 27, 2016). Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice. Nintendo 3DS. Sega. Level/Area: Sonic's Shack. "Tails’ Framed Photos': Here’s a closer view of some of the photos that can be seen inside Tails’ house. Why does Tails surround his home with images of Sonic getting the best of him? It’s simple. He likes to portray his friends in the best possible light. ...Also, Sonic instantly deletes every picture where he doesn’t look cool enough."
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Kellie (23 July 2014). Behind the Scenes with the Sonic Boom TV Animation. Retrieved on 25 February 2014.
- ↑ Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
- ↑ Eggman: The Video Game Part 1
- ↑ Sellner, Joelle (1 April 2017). "Mombot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 73. Boomerang.
- ↑ Alan Denton on Twitter. Twitter (27 May 2017). Retrieved on 31 May 2017. “Autumn Clearwater: Who is smarter (both book and street smarts)? Sonic or Eggman? / Alan Denton: Eggman's smarter by IQ. The only one who matches his intellect is Tails (and I guess Bolts, but he's a robot)”
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 Sellner, Joelle (4 April 2015). "Hedgehog Day". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 20. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sanzaru Games. Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal. Nintendo 3DS. Sega. Area/Level: Shadow Canyons. "Tails: Well, y'know... multitasking. I also balanced my checkbook, invented a car that can circle the earth on half a jar of kosher pickles..."
- ↑  "Ingenious inventor, expert pilot and Sonic's best friend."
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (13 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 2". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 79. Boomerang.
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (4 February 2017). "Mech Suits Me". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 65. Boomerang.
- ↑ Sanzaru Games (September 27, 2016). Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice. Nintendo 3DS. Sega. Level/Area: Cutthroat Swamp.
- ↑ Flynn, Ian (18 February 2017). "Og Man Out". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 67. Boomerang.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (14 October 2017). "You and I Bee-come One". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 99. Boomerang.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (10 December 2016). "The Biggest Fan". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 57. Boomerang.
- ↑ 50.0 50.1 50.2 Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (22 April 2017). "Eggman's Brother". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 76. Boomerang.
- ↑ Joshua Yehl (16 July 2014). Archie To Publish Sonic Boom Comic Book Series. Retrieved on 17 July 2014.
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 Grenier, Benoit (3 December 2016). "Alone Again, Unnaturally". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 56. Boomerang.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (14 March 2015). "Don't Judge Me". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 17. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 54.0 54.1 Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 October 2016). "Tommy Thunder: Method Actor". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 53. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 56.0 56.1 Barichella, Thomas (28 March 2015). "Sole Power". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 19. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 57.0 57.1 Harrison, Reid (17 October 2015). "Designated Heroes". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 48. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (17 July 2015). "Closed Door Policy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 31. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 60.0 60.1 60.2 Van Liemt, Romain; Grenier, Benoit (26 September 2015). "Robot Battle Royale". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 45. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 61.0 61.1 61.2 Pugsley, Tom; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (31 January 2015). "Cowbot". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 11. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (28 January 2017). "Knuck Knuck! Who's Here?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 64. Boomerang.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #2, "Knuckleduster"
- ↑ Robinson, Cindy (25 March 2017). "Give Bees A Chance". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 72. Boomerang.
- ↑ Watson, Mitch (22 November 2014). "Fortress of Squalitude". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 6. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 66.0 66.1 Freiberger, Sam (26 November 2016). "Nutwork". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 55. Boomerang.
- ↑ Raut-Siezac, Natalys (15 July 2015). "Curse of the Cross Eyed Moose". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 29. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (21 July 2015). "Eggman the Auteur". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 33. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "Can an Evil Genius Crash on Your Couch for a Few Days?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 2. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 70.0 70.1 Joly, Sandrine (15 July 2017). "The Haunted Lair". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 88. Boomerang.
- ↑ 71.0 71.1 Raut-Siezac, Natalys (25 April 2015). "Let's Play Musical Friends". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 23. Cartoon Network.