So, when you say this and Sonic Retro don’t have compatible licensing agreement, does that mean Sonic News Network and Sonic Retro tried reaching an agreement but couldn’t? Does Sonic Retro state themselves that they WANT their content off this site? Or are both sites on neutral terms and don’t speak to eachother? I’ve been trying to find an explanation, but I can’t find it anywhere.
It means users from SNN copied from Sonic Retro without a having compatible licensing agreement, thus committing plagiarism. If SR wanted, they could complain to Wikia and force us to remove all of the information we copied. No attempt has been made to make a licensing agreement between the two websites. A few SR users have called out SNN on this action, but no discussion has happened on SR about this issue as far as I know.
The parts of the page that where removed were copied from Sonic Retro. SR does not have a compatible licensing agreement that Fandom could use. Therefore, any text that is taken from SR needs to be removed and the section rewritten from scratch.
I'm got a new episode of the BumbleKast related to Sonic, here are the question and could you please do a transcript, i don't have time to watch all of it, the questions asked have their own link in the description.
Here are my 12 question for Jumali Prawirorejo just in case if he agrees to be interviewed.
Asking to be interviewed
Assalamu'alaikum kak, saya Dava dari Sonic News Network.
Saya ingin wawancarai kakak
tentang dubbing nih, boleh gak? :D
(Assalamu'alaikum sir/bro, I'm dava from Sonic News Network. I would like to interview you this time about dubbing. Do you want to be interviewed?
If interviewee accepted
Nih pertanyaan saya:
Personal Questions (Non-SNN)
1. Om sudah berapa lama jadi dubber?
(How long have you been working on dubbing?)
2. Kalau menurut om, sebagai seorang dubber, jadi dubber itu sulit atau mudah?
(Is it hard or easy for being a dubber?
3. Kalau tidak salah,
om pernah ngedubbing buat Sonic the Hedgehog di film Wreck-it Ralph versi Indonesia? Itu emang beneran om yang ngisi?
(If I'm not wrong, Sonic in Wreck-it Ralph movie was translated by you. Is that true?)
Questions related to SNN
1. Oh iya om, kami di Sonic News Network baru saja memisahkan kategori para penyulih suara sesuai dengan negara masing-masing, termasuk om dan penyulih suara Indonesia lainnya. Kalau menurut kakak, ini diskriminasi atau salah satu cara agar artikel tetap rapih dan tertata?
(Om, we on SNN recently separated international voice actors into their own categories according to their nationality, including you and other voice actors. Do you think this is a discrimination or just a way to make an article kept look detailed and organized?)
2. Dalam artikel om di SNN, om Jindra pernah menyulih suara dalam bahasa Indonesialebih dari 995 karakter berbeda dalam film, animasi, dan videogame. Apakah informasi itu benar?
(In your article on SNN, it has been listed that you've voiced over 995 characters in live action movies, animation movies, TV series, and video games. Is that information true?)
3. Kemarin di SNN kami sempat membahas tentang film Sonic yang akan dirilis tahun depan. Apa harapan om untuk film ini? Dan apa om berniat untuk menerjemahkan/menyulih suara si Sonic ini nanti? :D
(A few days ago in SNN, We've discussed about the Sonic film that will be released early next year. What is your hope for this film? and would you voice Sonic in this movie?)
1. Masih ada 6 pertanyaan lagi nih om, hehehehe. Om, menurut om suara Squidward yang sekarang?
(Hehehe, there's still 6 more question om. Om, what do you think about current Squidward voice?)
2. Om, kalau menurut om, SpongeBob makin hari makin bagus atau makin jelek?
(What do you think about Spongebob now, Is it any good?)
3. Om, kemaren kan ada Asian Games 2018. Di daerah om rame nobar gak?
(Few weeks ago there was Asian Games 2018. Was there a crowd-watching event on your area?)
4. Gimana menurut om, Asian Games bulan kemaren, seru gak?
(What do you think about Asian Games 2018 last month?)
5. Om, sekarang Jakarta makin besar dan infrastruktur semakin canggih. Apa harapan om untuk kota Jakarta ini?
(Om, Jakarta now has keep growing and its infrastructure are getting sophisticated. What's your hope for the future of Jakarta?)
1. Semoga saja ya om. Ada yang ingin om minta atau sampaikan kepada kami di Sonic News Network ini?
(I hope so. Is there anything from you to request or us to look forward to in the future?)
Terimakasih sudah menjawab pertanyaan-pertanyaan om, semoga om selalu diberikan rizqi yang berlimpah dan selalu diridhoi oleh Allah SWT. Amiin- amiin ya Rabbal alamin...
Saya pamit dulu ya om, makasih.
(Thank you for answering my questions, om. I hope you stay in a happy, healthy condition. Good bye and thank you again! :D)
Indo, you need to redo a few of your questions. The first SNN question does not have any substance and I don't think Jumali will understand what you are talking about. Could you replace one of the spongebob questions with one about his experience with the Sonic universe? For example, "What was your first Sonic game? Which Sonic show is your favorite? What dub did you enjoy the most?". Please also get rid of your 5th non-snn question as it's not related to SNN or what Jumali does.
I decided to shorten the 3rd question related to SNN and replaced all the spongebob questions
Questions related to SNN
1. Oh iya om, kami di Sonic News Network punya daftar karakter seri game Sonic terlengkap di internet. Adakah satu karakter Sonic yang om suka dalam
(Om, we in Sonic News Network had one of the largest library of Sonic character on the internet. Is there any of these characters you are fan of?)
3. Kemarin di SNN kami sempat membahas tentang film Sonic yang akan dirilis tahun depan. Apa harapan om untuk film ini?
(A few days ago in SNN, We've discussed about the Sonic film that will be released early next year. What is your hope for this film?)
Alternative Question 2. Om, kan om sempet ngedubbing Squidward ya, jadi sekarang dubbernya di GTV ganti-ganti, gimana menurut om suara Squidward yang sekarang? Bagus atau malah kebalikannya?
(Om, I know you've had an experience in voicing Squidward and GTV changed their dubbers almost every season. What do you think about current Squidward voice? Is it any good?)
I see on the advice that transitions must be on the spot rather than pre-typed. I pre-typed these, just in-case I forgot what to do! :)
And... asking how people can support his content...? But he didn't make a content recently, only Aji Rama (Patrick Star) has recently making content.
I'll add the alt questions, if he can't answer it.
The interview might be tomorrow, or on Monday because it's impossible to woke up people at night just to be interviewed, that would be disturbing.
Take your time. These questions are better and if you remember my advise I'm sure you will do well. What I meant by supporting him is if he has a GoFundMe, Patron, a store, or an account to follow him. It's alright if he doesn't.
I'm still waiting for confirmation from him, the interviewed
will be either held tomorrow (holiday) or Saturday.
(Yes, I lied to him that this interview is for school assigment.
Besides, if I said that I'm from Sonic News Network, he would think that I'm from a newsletter company and then he asks revenue from the interview.)