Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
[The episode begins with a view of rain clouds. Thunder booms and lightning flashes, and the camera moves down to Robotnik's fortress. Inside, Dr. Robotnik is sitting at his desk, and the camera moves to the right side of the screen.]
- Scratch: Dr. Robotnik, your supreme nastiness!
[The doors open, and Scratch and Grounder walk through them. Grounder is pushing a wheelbarrow that MacHopper, who is wearing handcuffs, is sitting in.]
- Scratch: Here's the recruit who volunteered to eliminate Sonic! Bwahahaha!
- MacHopper: In a pig's eye, mate! I've been battling Dr. Bigbuttnik...
[MacHopper grabs Scratch's right tail feather with both his hands and pulls it.]
- Scratch: Yeow-how-how!
[MacHopper is now holding Scratch's right tail feather in his left hand, and he uses it to pick the lock on the right wrist of his handcuffs.]
- MacHopper: Ever since I was a wee nipper!
[MacHopper hops out of the wheelbarrow.]
- MacHopper: And I've got no plans to stop now!
[MacHopper tosses Scratch's right tail feather like a boomerang, and it hits a magnet. Scratch stares in shock and squawks. He grabs the wheelbarrow with both his hands, and grunts as he tries to hold onto it, but the magnet is too strong, and it pulls him in.]
- Scratch: Dr. Robotnik, save me!
[Scratch squawks in fear.]
- Dr. Robotnik: Excellent work, MacHopper!
[Robotnik presses a button on his control panel with his left index finger. The camera moves to the right side of the screen, where MacHopper is.]
- Robotnik: It's exactly that kind of talent which made me realize that you may be the one Mobian citizen talented enough to capture the hedgehog!
[MacHopper looks around, and four arms appear from offscreen. They wrap themselves around him. The screen transitions to the next scene, where Sonic is running across the forest as it is still raining. He stops when he comes to some trees.]
- Sonic: Tails, get down from there!
[The camera moves up to Tails, who is flying above the trees.]
- Tails: What's the big deal, Sonic? It's only a little rain!
[Sonic runs up the side of a tree. He snatches Tails and runs back down the tree just in time as a bolt of lightning strikes the tree. When Sonic and Tails are at the bottom of the tree, Sonic points his left index finger at Tails.]
- Sonic: It's not the rain I was worried about, little buddy!
[The top of the tree, which has caught fire, lands near Sonic and Tails.]
- Sonic: We gotta speed, keed! I just heard that our buddy, MacHopper is a prisoner at Robotnik's lab!
[Sonic runs away, and Tails flies behind him.]
- Sonic: And we've gotta get him out before they do somethin' awful to him!
[The screen transitions to the next scene, where MacHopper is sitting in a chair and wearing a device on his head as Robotnik looks at him.]
- Robotnik: And now, it's time to deal with Mr. MacHopper's attitude problem!
- MacHopper: Just wait till' me mates, Sonic and Tails find out about this! You'll be in trouble!
- Robotnik: Grounder! Get over here!
[Grounder rolls in, and turns both his drills into cables with plugs. He rolls up to MacHopper.]
- MacHopper: They won't let you get away with this! Oh, no, they won't!
[Grounder plugs the plugs into the device on MacHopper's head. Robotnik is now sitting at his desk again, and turns to face MacHopper.]
- Robotnik: Oh, yes, they will!
[Robotnik presses a button with his right index finger. The light above them turns on, and emits electrical sparks. The camera moves down to Grounder and MacHopper, and the sparks surge through them. The camera then cuts to a view of Robotnik and zooms in on him.]
- Robotnik: And once your brain's been suitably reprogrammed,
[Robotnik's eyes become hypnotic.]
- Robotnik: Your one goal in life will be to capture Sonic and Tails!
[The camera cuts to a view of MacHopper, who is in a hypnotic trance, and zooms in on him.]
- MacHopper: Capture Sonic and Tails!
[Robotnik gets out of his seat.]
- Robotnik: And bring them to me!
[Thunder booms and a lightning bolt strikes Robotnik's fortress, creating an explosion that is used as a transition to the next scene, where Sonic runs across the path, then screeches to a halt when he comes across a Mobium. Tails lands near Sonic and tries to grab the Mobium with his left hand, but Sonic puts his left foot over it and points his right index finger at MacHopper.]
- Sonic: Look, it's Mac!
- Tails: That's great, Sonic, but if you don't mind, you just stopped on a dime, and I could use that change!
[Sonic lifts his left foot, revealing the Mobium underneath, which shines. MacHopper hops up to him and Tails. Tails is about to grab the Mobium with his left hand, but MacHopper grabs it with his left hand. Tails stares angrily at him, and swirls spin around MacHopper's head.]
- MacHopper: Thank you, waiter! I was looking for that everywhere!
[MacHopper puts the Mobium in his left front pocket, and grabs Tails' right wrist with his left hand. He walks away, with him in tow.]
- MacHopper: Now, if you'll take my order, I'd like a chili dog with a side of eucalyptus leaves!
[Sonic holds up his left hand like a stop sign.]
- Sonic: MacHopper, are you okay? Don't you recognize us? It's me, Sonic!
[MacHopper walks up to Sonic and shakes his right hand with his right hand.]
- MacHopper: Hey, I never forget a face! Now, who'd you say you are?
[The camera zooms out on Sonic and MacHopper as Tails walks up to them.]
- Tails: It's Sonic and Tails, MacHopper!
- MacHopper: And who is this "MacHopper" bloke people keep confusing me with?
[Sonic and Tails run up to each other.]
- Sonic: Tails, it's worse than I thought! Dr. Robotnik has stolen his mind!
- MacHopper: Mind? I don't mind if you don't mind!
[MacHopper hops away, and up to a tree tied back like a catapult, with a raft on it.]
- MacHopper: Now, if you'll just follow me to this little gizmo I tossed together in my spare time!
[MacHopper hops onto the raft, as do Sonic and Tails.]
- MacHopper: My unerring instinct for chili dogs tells me, if I take this axe here,
[MacHopper pulls out an axe with his right hand. Sonic and Tails stare in shock and scream. MacHopper is now holding the axe in his left hand, and uses it to cut the rope holding the tree together.]
- MacHopper: And cut this rope here,
[MacHopper cuts the rope, causing the tree to launch the raft into the air.]
- MacHopper: We'll be munchin' chili dogs in no time flat!
[The tree that was on the raft falls off.]
- Sonic: Either that, or pushin' up daisies!
[Tails jumps off the raft, but Sonic runs up to him and grabs his left tail with his right hand.]
- Tails: But I like flying with the top down!
[Sonic tosses Tails into the air, and Tails flies.]
- Sonic: That's okay for you, little buddy, but some of us are gonna need a parachute!
[Tails flies down to a clothesline, which a sheet is hanging from.]
- Tails: I knew that!
[Tails grabs the sheet with both his hands, and the raft begins to fall.]
- Sonic: Let's rotor those tails, Tails! I'm waiting!
[Tails lands next to MacHopper.]
- MacHopper: Oh, a hankerchief! That's just what I...
[MacHopper is about to grab the sheet with his right hand, but Sonic runs up to it and snatches it with his left hand. He ties it around the edges of the raft.]
- MacHopper: What I...
[MacHopper sneezes. The force of his sneeze pushes him back, and he is about to fall off the raft, but Sonic grabs his tail with both his hands and pulls him back.]
- Sonic: Gesundheit, Mac! But I'd stick around if I were you, because it's munchin' time!
[The raft floats down to Dogster's restaurant, and crashes through the roof. Meanwhile, Scratch and Grounder drive a pink car down the road to Dogster's.]
- Scratch: We gotta get Mac, or Dr. Robotnik's gonna turn us into paperweights!
[The camera zooms in on Dogster's, and Scratch points his left index finger at it.]
- Scratch: Hey hey! Hey! That's the Dogeteria, the restaurant where MacHopper's supposed to ambush Sonic!
- Grounder: Gee, maybe that means the "Capture Sonic" program's working after all!
[Sonic and Tails lay dazed on the raft, and the camera moves up to MacHopper, who is hanging from the ceiling fan, with hypnotic eyes.]
- MacHopper: I say, waiter, could I have some service? Never mind, I'll get it myself!
[MacHopper pulls the switch with his right hand, turning on the ceiling fan, which spins clockwise and tosses him into the vat of chili. Sonic and Tails stare in shock.]
- Sonic: Mac! Buddy! Speak to me!
[Sonic and Tails run up to the vat of chili that MacHopper is in.]
- Sonic: Are you okay?
[MacHopper jumps out of the vat of chili and all over the restaurant. He lands on the raft.]
- MacHopper: Wallopin' wallabies! Heh heh! That chili packs a punch! G'day, Sonic, g'day, Tails! What brings you blokes here? And care to join me in a dog or two?
[MacHopper falls over.]
- Tails: Sonic! What do you think happened?
- Sonic: The chili must have restored his mind!
[Sonic and Tails run away.]
- Sonic: Which means we'd better get some more into him, pronto!
[Sonic pushes a hospital bed with both his hands, and Tails is carrying a syringe and funnel with both his hands. Sonic grunts as he picks up MacHopper with both his hands and places him on the hospital bed. He then holds out his right hand.]
- Sonic: Syringe!
[Tails hands Sonic the syringe with his left hand.]
- Tails: Syringe!
[Sonic removes the top of the syringe with his right hand.]
- Sonic: Funnel!
[Tails puts the funnel in the syringe with his left hand.]
- Tails: Funnel!
- Sonic: Chili!
[Tails is holding a ladle in his left hand, and he scoops up some chili.]
- Tails: Chili!
[Tails puts the chili in the syringe, and Sonic puts the top of the funnel back on with his right hand.]
- Sonic: Now, say "Ah!"
[Sonic puts the funnel in MacHopper's mouth.]
- Tails: Sonic, look out!
[Tails points his left index finger at a loose rope holding the raft together. The rope breaks, and the raft falls apart. Sonic, Tails, and MacHopper all fall off the raft. MacHopper's eyes become hypnotic.]
- MacHopper: I say, young chap, have you ever had the uncontrollable urge to capture a hedgehog?
[MacHopper hops up to the counter and picks up a bag with both his hands. He puts it over the vat of chili, and the fumes from it cause the bag to inflate.]
- MacHopper: Cause if you did, all you have to do is collect a bunch of chili fumes, like so,
[MacHopper is now holding the fume-filled bag in his left hand. He then pulls out a tray of linked sausages with his left hand. He picks them up with the same hand and ties them around the bag of fumes.]
- MacHopper: Load in a string of hot links, like so, and fire them at the nearest convenient hedgehog, like so!
[Sonic stares in shock and gasps.]
- Sonic: Yikes!
[The linked sausages wrap themselves around Sonic. MacHopper is now standing near the door, which Scratch pushes open with his left hand.]
- Scratch: Ho ho! MacHopper! You've done it! You've captured Sonic! Bwahahaha!
- Grounder: Oh, Dr. Robotnik will be so proud of us!
[As the camera cuts to a view of MacHopper and zooms in on his face, stars spin around him, and his eyes are hypnotic.]
- MacHopper: Whoa, who's Dr. Robotnik? Who's Sonic? And who is this bloke MacHopper?
[Tails flies up to Sonic and grabs the syringe with both his hands. He sprays the chili at MacHopper.]
- Tails: Let's see if this Chili can jog your memory!
[MacHopper blubbers as he shakes the chili off his face.]
- MacHopper: Oh, hoo-whee! Now I remember everything! Oh, caterwauling koalas! What have I done?
[Scratch and Grounder walk up to MacHopper.]
- Scratch: You've made all our dreams come true! Bwahahaha!
- Sonic: The dim-bots are right, and that calls for a celebration!
[Tails, who is disguised as a waiter, and holding a pencil in his left hand and a pad of paper in his right, runs up to Scratch and Grounder.]
- Tails: Shall we say, chili dogs all around?
- Scratch: We're robots, we don't eat!
- Grounder: I do! That spicy stuff cleans out my turbo charger!
[Tails runs up to Sonic and winks his left eye at him.]
- Sonic: Then chili dogs all around is what it'll be!
[Tails grabs the linked sausages Sonic are tied in with his left hand, untying them from Sonic, and Scratch and Grounder stare in shock as they get tied up in them. Steam emits from Scratch's ears.]
- Scratch: Hog-tied by hot links? How humiliating!
[Sonic and Tails run past MacHopper.]
- Sonic: Now, let's get out of here!
- MacHopper: Oh, where's "Here"?
[Tails, who is now holding the syringe in both his hands, puts it in MacHopper's mouth, and sprays chili into it.]
- MacHopper: Oh, this "here"! Okay, guys, follow me!
[MacHopper hops out the door, and Sonic and Tails follow behind him. They come to a rowboat near a gristmill. MacHopper puts his left hand on Sonic's left shoulder, and his right hand on Tails' right shoulder.]
- MacHopper: Now listen up, mates, here's what we do!
[Scratch hops himself and Grounder out of Dogster's.]
- Scratch: D'oh, if I ever get my beak on that hedgehog, he's in for a peck of trouble!
[Scratch jumps himself and Grounder into the pink car. He then presses the ON button with his beak, and the pink car drives through Dogster's. The screen transitions to the next scene, where Sonic runs up to a pink bicycle.]
- Sonic: It's a great plan, MacHopper! I'll build it just the way you said!
[Sonic is now holding wrenches in both his hands, and he runs around the bicycle. He then runs away with it, and up to the gristmill's water wheel. He then runs away with it, and they are revealed to be the pedal-powered mechanism for the rowboat. Sonic is now in it, wearing a green life jacket.]
- Sonic: Come on, slow-mos! Hop in!
[MacHopper hops into the rowboat, as does Tails. They are also both wearing green life jackets.]
- Sonic: Because I'm up, over, and gone!
[Sonic jumps onto the bicycle and pedals on it. Meanwhile, Scratch and Grounder drive the pink car through Dogster's, and into the water.]
- Scratch: Ho! They're doomed! They're done for! Bwahahaha!
[As Sonic continues pedaling, Tails and MacHopper look behind him.]
- Tails: Faster, Sonic! They're gaining on us!
- Sonic: That's because I was coasting!
[Sonic pedals faster, creating a wave, and Scratch and Grounder stare at it. It splashes them. They scream as they sink into the water. They then poke their heads, both of which have stars spinning around them, out of it.]
- Grounder: Scratch, I'm getting this terrible sinking feeling!
- Scratch: Me too!
[Scratch squawks, and Sonic, Tails, and MacHopper look back at him.]
- Tails: Way to go, Sonic! Grounder and Scratch'll never catch us now!
[MacHopper stares in shock.]
- MacHopper: Whoa! On the other hand, mates,
[The camera cuts to a view of a waterfall, which a rainbow heads down, and zooms in on it.]
- MacHopper: There'll be nothing left to catch!
[Sonic, Tails, and MacHopper head towards the waterfall, and the screen fades to black.]