Archie Sonic the Hedgehog
- Abraham Acorn
- Abraham Tower (Dark Mobius)
- Amy Rose (Light Mobius): The Light Mobius counterpart of Mobius Prime's Amy Rose. At some point in her life, Amy would be adventuring through time using Time Stones.
- Angel-La: The mother of Edmund and Dimitri, and the wife of Byron. Nothing much is known about her, except the fact that the Floating Island was renamed to Angel Island after her name in 3236. In Dimitri's data file in Sonic the Hedgehog #105, she was listed as Cara-Lyn, which was then retconned in Sonic the Hedgehog #118 to her original name, Angel-La.
- Angela Hopkins
- Anti-Penelope Platypus: The Moebius counterpart of Penelope Platypus. She was briefly in a relationship with Anti-Sonic, but unlike Anti-Bunnie Rabbot, she did not join the Anti-Freedom Fighters in search of vengeance. Anti-Bunnie broke up with Scourge after she learned the infidelity with Anti-Penelope.
- Anti-Rob O' the Hedge: The Anti-Mobius counterpart of Mobius Prime's Rob O' the Hedge, cousin of Rosy the Rascal (Amy Rose's evil counterpart). Little is known about him, except that (according to Scourge the Hedgehog), his brother killed him.
- Antoine D'Coolette (Light Mobius): The Light Mobius counterpart of Mobius Prime's Antoine D'Coolette. He is the father of Jacques D'Coolette and Belle D'Coolette.
- Big the Cat (Dark Mobius)
- Bivalve Clam (Dark Mobius)
- Bow Sparrow
- Brotherhood of Guardians (Dark Mobius)
- Bunnie D'Coolette (Light Mobius): The Light Mobius counterpart of Mobius Prime's Bunnie D'Coolette. She is the mother of Jacques D'Coolette and Belle D'Coolette.
- Byron: The father of Edmund and Dimitri, and Angel-La's husband.
- Chaos Knuckles (Dark Mobius)
- Chaos Titans: Enigmatic entities mentioned by the "first spark." In ancient times, the Chaos Titans "drove back" the darkness that was present. However, their actions unfavorably changed those of the "first spark", including Chip.
- Charmy Bee (Dark Mobius)
- Charmy Bee (Light Mobius): The Light Mobius counterpart of Mobius Prime's Charmy Bee. As one of the Chaotix, Charmy was considered by Lara-Su to be one of her adopted uncles. Charmy also trained Lara-Su, helping her gain greater gliding abilities with his expertise in flight.
- Chocola (Pre-Super Genesis Wave)
- Cream the Rabbit (Dark Mobius)
- Dark Legion (Dark Mobius)
- Dimitri (Dark Mobius)
- Doctor Bin
- Doctor Finitevus (Light Mobius): the Light Mobius counterpart of Doctor Finitevus from Prime Zone. At some point in the past, Dimitri came to dislike Finitevus. This was revealed when he expressed shame at having worked with him, an event that was only outclassed by Lien-Da's conspiracy with Mobius' despotic king, Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Doctor Niven
- Doctor Pin
- Drago Wolf (Dark Mobius)
- Dragon Kingdom Freedom Fighters
- Duke of Soleanna (Archie)
- Dulcy the Dragon (Dark Mobius)
- Billy Gulch
- Black Beak: A pirate captain who Captain Plunder and Captain Tiberius served under when they were younger. Black Beak is presumably named after the real life pirate Blackbeard.
- Dim Visor
- Dusty Visor
- Admiral Doom: A historic supervillain on Seaside Island who once fought Captain Hero. While the outcome of their battle is unknown, the facts from it would be used as study material for students in Evil Science classes.
- Ant Bot
- Bash-up Bot
- Buddy Beavers
- Captain Hero: A historic superhero on Seaside Island who once fought Admiral Doom. While the outcome of their battle is unknown, the facts from it would be used as study material for students in Evil Science classes.
- Crybot: A robot created by Dr. Eggman and is regarded as one of the lamest creations the doctor has come up with. As an Eggman robot, Crybot is able to receive power remotely from Eggman's lair. Team Sonic has shown some familiarity with Crybot, though the nature of their relationship is unknown.
- Doctor Eggman (Morpho's dimension): Dr. Eggman's counterpart from a parallel dimension. At some point, Eggman created a shapeshifting robot named Morpho. However, he eventually had an accident that caused his entire dimension to blow up. Whether or not Eggman survived this is unknown.
- ↑ Ian Flynn on Twitter. Twitter (9 May 2017). Retrieved on 24 June 2017. “PC the Unicorn: Though, can you please answer this one question. Where the heck was Amy at in 30 years later? / Ian Flynn: Adventuring through time via Time Stones, being awesome. #LostHedgehogTales #spoilers”
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #151, "Chaos Emeralds Are Forever"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #195, "Hedgehog Havoc! Part 1"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, "The Future Freedom Fighters"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #105, "Sega Data File: Dimitri"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #280, "Keys to Victory"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #167, "Mobius 25 Years Later Part Two: Tempus Aeternus"
- ↑ Sonic the Comic #108, "Captain Plunder and the Spice Maidens, Part 6"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Freiberger, Sam (8 July 2017). "Mister Eggman". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 87. Boomerang.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Pugsley, Tom; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (31 January 2015). "Cowbot". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 11. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (4 March 2017). "Blackout". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 69. Boomerang.
- ↑ Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (22 April 2017). "Eggman's Brother". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 76. Boomerang.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.