The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
In the altered reality caused by the second Genesis Wave, Tails had been dealt a bad injury during a previous adventure at the Launch Base, which in this timeline was referred to as the "Launch Base Zone."
- Note: From this point, the Launch Base's history continues from its new history in the altered timeline.
- The Launch Base is based on the Launch Base Zone in the video game Sonic the Hedgehog 3.
- The Launch Base's origins remain unknown, as its game counterpart was made for the reconstruction of the Death Egg, which did not occur on Angel Island in the comics. When asked about its origins in a Q&A, writer Ian Flynn said "Let's call it a leftover of the previous Guardians cleaning up the radioactive mess that ravaged the island during Hawking's tenure. If that's too continuity heavy for you, call it ruins left after Dr. Eggman's invasion."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Mega Man #27, "When Worlds Collide Part Ten: No Holds Barred"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, "Angel Island"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #181, "Energjak: Reborn Chapter One: Rising Evil"
- ↑ Ian Flynn (4 November 2007). Ask Ian for October '07 - Witty Title Pending. BumbleKing Comics. Archived from the original on 2 November 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.