— Lady Walrus, "Beyond the Valley of the Cubots"
Lady Walrus is a character that appears in the Sonic Boom franchise. She is an anthropomorphic dowager walrus and aristocrat who resides on Seaside Island. She is also a board member of the Archipelago Homeowners Association.
Lady Walrus is an anthropomorphic and somewhat chubby walrus, almost a head taller than Sticks. She has violet fur with a single hair curl on her forehead and a large bust. She also has peach skin on her wide muzzle and around her eyes, small tusks, a black snout and purple eyes.
Lady Walrus' less-formal attire consists of a grayish-blue dress with a brown waist string with pearls, white cuff-less gloves and high-heeled shoes, a necklace with white and pink jewels resembling pearls, a gold bracelet and a small white hair bun cover. For more formal attire, she wears more vibrantly-colored versions of her dress and jewels, a green waist string, light blue high-heeled shoes, and purple eye shadow.
In the comics, Lady Walrus' dress is yellow and her muzzle is more peach in color. Her hair curl is also white and her eyes mistakenly fluctuates between green and yellow.
When Fire Bot attacked, Lady Walrus' baby was nearly put into a burning house by the robot. Fortunately, Sonic came to the rescue, and Lady Walrus was happily reunited with her child. Then, when the Awardy Awards were being held, Lady Walrus attended the gala. There, she did not take kindly to Sticks' blunt praise. At the height of the evening, Lady Walrus and the rest were attacked by Dr. Eggman's robots when the doctor did not get the award. Team Sonic soon beat Eggman though, and Lady Walrus returned to the gala. As the days went by, Lady Walrus would find time to visit Meh Burger with her oldest son, talk around the Village where she would begrudgingly listen to Orbot and Cubot's terrible street performance, and pay a visit to T.W. Barker's Circus of Wonders.
Lady Walrus later joined the jury to monitor the trial between Sonic and Eggman, the latter suing Sonic for hurting him. When Lady Walrus and the jurors had deliberated and reached a verdict though, Eggman was revealed to be fine, rendering their decision moot. Back in the Village later on, Lady Walrus found Eggman selling his own tomato sauce, which Sonic unwillingly proved was not poisoned to Lady Walrus and the villagers (although it was still part of an evil scheme). During her other visits in the Village, Lady Walrus would be exposed to a painful noise Eggman made when Sonic passed through the Village and visit Meh Burger again. She and the other villagers were later attacked by Eggman's rampaging robots, deployed by the Lightning Bolt Society, but both Team Sonic and Eggman ended up saving them.
When at Meh Burger for food, Lady Walrus got caught in the Battle of the Buns between Chez Amy and Meh Burger. Over the next period, she regularly switched between these establishments, depending on their gimmicks, before settling at Chez Amy until Eggman destroyed it. Not long after, Lady Walrus met Swifty the Shrew in the village and took a liking to the hip shrew, especially after he saved her baby from another peril. Lady Walrus thus rooted for Shifty in his race against Sonic, who lost to the shrew and got banished from the Village in accordance to the law. However, Lady Walrus was betrayed by Swifty when Eggman revealed he was his robot agent. As Swifty copies tore the Village down, Sonic came to Lady Walrus and the villagers' rescue after being brought back, and got rid of Eggman's forces.
Lady Walrus eventually got to the yard sale at Sticks' Burrow where she purchased a "stump-helmet" from Amy despite protests from Sticks. When Knuckles then served as deputy mayor, Lady Walrus got him to approve the construction of a moving sidewalk for the Village. However, when it broke down, she refused to walk since her taxes had paid for it. A few days after going to Meh Burger with her oldest son, Lady Walrus came to the premiere of Eggman's movie at Eggman's lair. During the movie though, Lady Walrus learned it was meant to enslave the audience with hypnotism, but had failed due to an error on Eggman's part. Lady Walrus and the audience thus left.
While at Meh Burger, Lady Walrus heard Sonic call Mike the Ox "just a guy" and thought Sonic was being insensitive. Joining a mob of fellow-minded villagers, this escalated into an uproar that made Sonic retire. However, when Lady Walrus and the villagers got harassed by the Lightning Bolt Society, Lady Walrus' pleas to Sonic for help fell on deaf ears. Lady Walrus later nearly lost her children to a sheep stampede, but Sonic saved them. After he got both the stampede, Lightning Bolts and a surprise attack from Eggman under control, Lady Walrus realized she was wrong about Sonic. No sooner though, she was insulted by Willy Walrus. Another time when she visited Tails' Workshop, Lady Walrus could relate to Tails' distress over losing his beloved tools, before noticing to her shock that her eldest child was in trouble.
At New Year's Eve, Lady Walrus came to the party in the Village Center where she danced with the Walrus Male. During this, Dr. Eggman used his Slow Motion Machine to slow down time long enough for him to beat Sonic in something before New Year, though Lady Walrus did not see Eggman's victory as it happened too fast for her to notice. When the Justin Beaver fever hit the Village, Lady Walrus became a mindless Justin fan girl and consumer due to Justin's mind control music. At a fan signing, Lady Walrus fainted when getting Justin's autograph, but recovered in time to buy his merchandise. Lady Walrus later came to Justin's concert where he and Dreamboat Express had a sing-off, during which she got freed from the mind control by the latter.
When Lady Walrus took a scroll on the beach with Lady Goat, they were both charmed by Knuckles with his manliness. She later saw Tails do a dating dance in the Village Center and had a good laugh from it, but then had to flee as Eggman's robots attacked, whom Tails stopped. Another time, Lady Walrus and her "bro" Dave the Intern came to the auditions for Bro-Down Showdown and were chosen to participate. Thanks to their good relationship and well-timed disqualifications, Lady Walrus and Dave won the grand prize, although they quickly ruined it. When Knuckles then achieved celebrity status with his trash can trend, Lady Walrus were among the villagers adoring him during his fame.
As Lady Walrus joined a tour of Eggman's lair, she saw Sonic being accused of thievery. When her jewels then got stolen by what looked like Sonic, Lady Walrus joined an angry mob at town hall where Knuckles promised them to bring in Sonic. Lady Walrus later got her stuff back when Sonic returned them and proved it was Eggman's doing. Lady Walrus later came to the Robot Battle Royale to watch the tournament (and possibly to see her son compete), where she saw Eggman steal Tails' Hypnobot at the end.
While celebrating Professor Cluckins' initiation into the Archipelago Homeowners Association, Lady Walrus and her group learned from a Crab Bot that Eggman housed robots. Since it violated regulations, they threatened Eggman with eviction, who then invited them to dinner in his lair to prove he had no robots. Despite Eggman's attempts however, Lady Walrus and her group saw his robots, making Eggman imprison them until Team Sonic rescued them. Lady Walrus and her group then let Eggman go after he convinced them his robots were art, which the rules permitted. She later came to Puppy Con with her baby where she scolded Eggman for trying to trade her son's game piece with his dangerous Obliterator Bot. She soon after saw Eggman's fruitless agenda to steal her son's game piece instead.
As Lady Walrus and the villagers were attacked by Eggman's new Obliterator Bot, they were saved by Team Sonic. While this earned them the Greatest Role Model of All Time Award, Lady Warlus saw their antics had a bad influence on her baby and lectured them. She was thus pleased when she saw them try to be better examples. When Team Sonic put up A Rose Without Thorns, Lady Walrus came to see the play. Though she applauded the play, a storm broke out after the finale, and Lady Walrus took Sonic's offer to go to Amy's House. She soon after joined a crowd to watch a fight between Knuckles and the new supervillain Charlie, which ended in Knuckles' victory. During her next trip to the Village Center, Lady Walrus got her purse stolen by a Weasel Bandit. Crying for help, Amy and Sticks came to her aid.
One particular evening, Lady Walrus showed up to hail action movie star Tommy Thunder after he "beat" Obliterator Bot. Hearing later from Dr. Eggman in the Village Center that an asteroid would impact the earth, Lady Walrus showed up to buy a spot in Eggman's bunker to ride out the impending apocalypse in. Although she got to be one of Eggman's choices for a bunkmate, Team Sonic would stop the asteroid. After watching the opening of the new scissor factory, Lady Walrus would ignore Sticks' news reports at first, but as Sticks' growing popularity got her a TV news gig, Lady Walrus would come to see her interviews. As Sticks admitted she had sold herself out to the media though, Lady Walrus was inspired by the repentant Sticks to "fight the power." She and the villagers thus began a random revolt before getting calmed and directed into destroying Eggman's latest device when he showed it.
Lady Walrus eventually helped Team Sonic demonstrate a treadmill as a part of an experiments. She also came to Career Day to give a speech about her career (of which she had none since she was an aristocrat) to the Village's youth before going to Meh Burger. While subtly hypnotized by Dreamcaster's TV broadcasts, Lady Walrus angrily faced Sticks when she disturbed her with her unlikely story about Dreamcaster on TV. Lady Walrus soon after became Dr. Eggman's zombie slave, who had her and the hypnotized villagers build a world-controlling satellite. She would later attack Sticks when she came to the rescue, but was freed when Team Sonic foiled Eggman's plan.
When Tails made a Village defense against Eggman, Lady Walrus would praise the fox at his trophy ceremony until Eggman arrived through a hole in the defense. Lady Walrus eventually visited Dr. Eggman's job fair, but declined his job offer at Eggman Industries. After her baby got insulted on TV while his candy was stolen, Lady Warus was inspired to buy some Fuzzy Puppy figurines from Orbot and resell one of them to a mystery buyer, unaware that Orbot was manipulating her. She later found her baby in need of saving again. While relaxing with her children, Lady Walrus was approached by Knuckles, who sought a foster family. Lady Walrus took Knuckles in, although she made him be her long-desired daughter. At Meh Burger, however, she withdrew Knuckles' inclusion when he could not behave like a lady. Lady Walrus returned to Meh Burger alone soon after, where Sonic cut in front of her in his mech suit. She later had a chat with the Walrus Male when Sonic and Eggman passed by in their respective vehicles.
Crying for help as her baby was about to fall down from a pole, Lady Walrus got her baby back, safe and sound, thanks to Sonic. Back in the Village Center, Lady Walrus had a chat with Admiral Beaverton until the Froglodytes arrived to plunder and ravage the Village. Some time later, she would visit Meh Burger a few times over a couple of days with her eldest son. Lady Walrus was soon after among the villagers as they calmed down from rioting following a power outage. Learning later that their village was named after Sticks' evil ancestor, Jebediah Badger, Lady Walrus began scorning Sticks. As a vote between Amy and Eggman's propositions for a new town name then came underway, Lady Walrus got enticed by Eggman's campaign. After voting at the referendum however, which Eggman used to get elected as Village leader, she saw Eggman attempt to destroy the Village. As Sticks helped her team stop Eggman's plan and remove him from power however, Lady Walrus regretted scorning Sticks, who gave the Village a proper name.
The day after she saw Dave the Intern lose his job to one of Meh Burger's new robot employees in a contest, Lady Walrus attended the reopening of the improved Meh Burger. There, she and the villagers got trapped in a force-field and sent towards space in Meh Burger by Eggman. Thanks to Team Sonic and Dave though, Lady Walrus was rescued, along with Meh Burger. Lady Walrus later showed up at Mr. Slate's unveiling of the Fregosi Sapphire, but ran away when Eggman appeared to steal the gemstone. Not long after, she would rebuke Amy when her pet attacked Lady Walrus' pup. Soon after, Lady Walrus came to see her eldest son Stratford compete in the Science Fair Awards. Though he did not win, she was still proud of his work. Lady Walrus would later watch Beth the Shrew for Tails before going to the movies with her eldest son. Another time, she came to praise Tails as a hero when he seemingly proved Muckfoot's existence with a photo, and would take part in the ensuing Muckfoot Mania. However, Lady Walrus would scorn Tails when the fox showed that his "Muckfoot" was just Knuckles covered in mud. Lady Walrus afterward went to the beach before having a snack at Meh Burger. She later ran for her life when Eggman's robots attacked the Village Center.
While on a picnic, Lady Walrus and her children nearly got trampled by a widabit stampede. Fortunately, Knuckles would appear and protect them. Lady Walrus tried not long after to keep both herself and her baby safe when Eggman's malware-infected robots went on an unparalleled blitzkrieg in the Village. As the attack raged on, Lady Walrus fell back on cowering in fear until Knuckles inspired her to help Team Sonic and the villagers fight the robots. Ultimately, the Village prevailed when the robots withdrew. Lady Walrus went to Meh Burger after that, but left once she heard Team Sonic, who were also in the restaurant, mention that they had fleas. She and the One-Percenters would some time after have a bowling match with the Lightning Bowler Society. Upon losing, Lady Walrus went for a money swim with her team to deal with the agony of defeat, but returned in time to see the Lightning Bowlers beat the Pin Dashers and become a fan of the former. When visiting the cosmetic store in the local spa later on, Lady Walrus had her shopping trip interrupted when Sticks began using the store's products to battle Eggman.
Having checked into Dr. Eggman's "Eggman Towers" with her children, Lady Walrus received mediocre service there due to Eggman prioritizing his search for a secret hotel reviewer. Eventually, she and her family got taken hostage by Eggman for an evil scheme. Team Sonic however, ensured that Lady Walrus was freed from Eggman's captivity alongside her children, with Eggman Towers getting blown up around them in the process. When local gossip then revealed that Dr. Eggman was no doctor, Lady Walrus began seeing him as a joke. She thus joined the villagers in mocking Eggman during the scientist's next trip to the Village. When Eggman did earn his doctorate, Lady Walrus watched his graduation ceremony. Some time after, Lady Walrus would wait in line during the evening to visit T.W. Barker's Haunted Forest. She would also try to visit Barker's newly-acquired "haunted lair" a few days later. However, she forwent the lair when she heard Eggman, who got tossed out of the lair, rant about it being a hoax.
Back in the Village, Lady Walrus got pulled into an anti-gravity field by Cubot, who was now crazy and able to control gravity, when he came through town. As Lady Walrus was about to be saved by Team Sonic though, Cubot began taking her to space. While Lady Walrus was brought down to earth again by Sonic and Tails before she died from asphyxia, she nearly got crushed by the increased gravity eminating from Cubot's gravity device. Thankfully, she was saved when Knuckles smashed the device. Lady Walrus later went to Meh Burger before seeing a soccer match between Team Sonic and Team Cybonic that would decide the closed rec center's fate. When Team Sonic won, Mayor Fink declared that the rec center would be reopened at the cost of the library, much to Lady Walrus' joy. Lady Walrus later took her baby Chumley outside when Sonic, Tails and Knuckles accidentally dropped a tree on her. While she survived, the doctor told her to rest for a few days. With Stratford busy taking care of her as well, Lady Walrus wondered who would take care of Chumley. As an apology, Sonic and co. assumed that task. Lady Walrus later met the trio after she had recovered. Before the trio could reveal that they had lost Chumley though, he suddenly appeared and was returned to Lady Walrus, who thanked the trio for their help.
When Race Day arrived several months later, Lady Walrus would watch said event's auto race competition at its site. During the competition though, she and her company had an accident when a race car hit their private tribune. Time passed, and Lady Walrus eventually returned to Meh Burger. She later almost got lured into a scam by T.W. Barker had Sonic not intervened. Getting into Scrambler after that, she was able to attend an exclusive promotional event through it. When Eggman shut down Scrambler however, Lady Walrus would shower the doctor with contempt. A while afterward, she would join a focus group to review Meh Burger's delivery service. That meeting was adjured when a new deal for the delivery system was made. Lady Walrus soon made use of the new system by ordering take-out from Meh Burger, which was delivered to her by Sonic.
Back in the Village Center, Lady Walrus found Chumley in danger again. After Team Sonic came to her aid, Sonic would rescue Chumley for Lady Walrus when Tails refused. Shortly thereafter, she saw Sonic walk around in a sunflower costume. A swarm of Bee Bots led by Tails appeared immediately after, prompting Lady Walrus to make her escape. Lady Walrus returned soon after to the Village Center, only for her trip to get interrupted by a purple creature. Some time after, she came to the Village's open mic night. Lady Walrus later went to open mic night again, only to run away from there after D-Fekt arrived and became excessively hostile. Returning to the Village Center again, Lady Walrus would boo at Eggman when he got defeated by Sonic once more, until she got scared off by the egg-shaped scientist. After that, she spent some time at Meh Burger.
In the Village Center, Lady Walrus ignored Dr. Eggman when he offered her a bridge. Later, Eggman tried to approach her, but she assume he was after her baby, and her call of distress made the other villagers beat him up.
Lady Walrus later went to the Eggtoberfest, hosted by Eggman, with her oldest child, where they discovered the rides were not working. However, the angry mob formed as a response made Eggman fix the issue. No sooner though, Lady Walrus and her child got attacked by Eggman's army when the doctor grew hostile over the villagers' dislike of him. Thankfully, Team Sonic saved Lady Walrus' child and got rid of the robots.
Lady Walrus is a woman with strong maternal instincts: she shows great affection for both her children, worries about their well-being, and praises them for even their lamest work. While she may not have the best grip on child safety, she nonetheless tries to be a responsible parent and wants only the best for her children. Lady Walrus is also rather dignified as she is formally offended when receiving what she perceives as negative comments on her looks. Somewhat archaic, she has a preference for manly and macho men. She also shows a somewhat stubborn trait, like refusing to walk after her moving sidewalk broke down since she had paid for it with her taxes.
Lady Walrus displays a high-class aloofness towards regular people due to having been born into aristocratic status, referring to regular folks as "peasants." As a member of the Archipelago Homeowners Association, she is also described as a "ruler lover", meaning she strictly follows and upholds regulations, and knows the rules by heart. She also appear to be somewhat of a glutton, having once hoarded a whole plate of shrimp puffs for herself.
- Archipelago Homeowners Association
- Mr. Slate
- Dave the Intern
- "Well, I never!"
- —Lady Walrus, "My Fair Sticksy"
- "My advice for Career Day is don't work at all. Simply descend from a long line of wealthy aristocrats. I'm surprised more of you peasants don't try it."
- —Lady Walrus, "The Biggest Fan"
- Lady Walrus keeps her baby pictures in her purse.
- Lady Walrus owns a pup as a pet.
- A running gag throughout the Sonic Boom series is Lady Walrus' baby being in danger and her yelling "my baby" when calling for someone to rescue him.
- Lady Walrus is the only reoccurring villager in the Sonic Boom television series whose standard attire varies. Bill Freiberger has explained this is because there were stories that required her to be in a different wardrobe.
- ↑ Matt Santori-Griffith (23 February 2015). Inteview: SONIC Goes BOOM with Bill Freiberger. Comicosity. Retrieved on 24 February 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Harrison, Reid (22 August 2015). "Tails' Crush". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 40. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Lieblich, Doug (22 November 2014). "My Fair Sticksy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 5. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Harrison, Reid (14 March 2015). "Don't Judge Me". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 17. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (21 June 2016). Retrieved on 23 June 2016. “Mundo Sonic Boom: Lady Walrus and Walrus Male are married? / Bill Freiberger: No. Lady Walrus is an aristocrat, Walrus Male is a blue collar working stiff.”
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Lieblich, Doug (10 December 2016). "The Biggest Fan". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 57. Boomerang.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Harrison, Reid (19 September 2015). "It Wasn't Me, It Was the One-Armed Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 44. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (28 January 2017). "Knuck Knuck! Who's Here?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 64. Boomerang.
- ↑ Watson, Mitch (22 November 2014). "Fortress of Squalitude". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 6. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 January 2015). "Dude, Where's My Eggman?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Barichella, Thomas (28 March 2015). "Sole Power". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 19. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Gutierrez, Freddie (2 May 2015). "Late Fees". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 24. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Lieblich, Doug (14 July 2015). "Blue With Envy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 28. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (17 July 2015). "Closed Door Policy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 31. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (21 July 2015). "Eggman the Auteur". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 33. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (22 July 2015). "Just a Guy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 34. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (24 July 2015). "Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 36. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (8 August 2015). "New Year's Retribution". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 38. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (15 August 2015). "Battle of the Boy Bands". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 39. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (5 September 2015). "Late Night Wars". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 42. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Van Liemt, Romain; Grenier, Benoit (26 September 2015). "Robot Battle Royale". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 45. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (31 October 2015). "Cabin Fever". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 50. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (7 November 2015). "Counter Productive". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 51. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 October 2016). "Tommy Thunder: Method Actor". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 53. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sellner, Joelle (19 November 2016). "Spacemageddonocalypse". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 54. Boomerang.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (26 November 2016). "Nutwork". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 55. Boomerang.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (3 December 2016). "Alone Again, Unnaturally". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 56. Boomerang.
- ↑ Shriver, Pauk (31 December 2016). "In the Midnight Hour". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 60. Boomerang.
- ↑ Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (7 January 2017). "Multi-Tails". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 61. Boomerang.
- ↑ Beardmore, Marie (14 January 2017). "Strike!". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 62. Boomerang.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (21 January 2017). "The Evil Dr. Orbot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 63. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (4 February 2017). "Mech Suits Me". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 65. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (11 February 2017). "FiendBot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 66. Boomerang.
- ↑ Flynn, Ian (18 February 2017). "Og Man Out". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 67. Boomerang.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (25 February 2017). "Knine-to-Five Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 68. Boomerang.
- ↑ Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (4 March 2017). "Blackout". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 69. Boomerang.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (11 March 2017). "Unnamed Episode". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 70. Boomerang.
- ↑ Baraou, Anne (18 March 2017). "Robot Employees". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 71. Boomerang.
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 Robinson, Cindy (25 March 2017). "Give Bees A Chance". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 72. Boomerang.
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 Sellner, Joelle (1 April 2017). "Mombot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 73. Boomerang.
- ↑ Burke, Kevin; Wyatt, Chris (8 April 2017). "Muckfoot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 74. Boomerang.
- ↑ Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (22 April 2017). "Eggman's Brother". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 76. Boomerang.
- ↑ Saisselin, Peter (29 April 2017). "Do Not Disturb". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 77. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (13 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 2". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 79. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (20 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 3". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 80. Boomerang.
- ↑ Beardmore, Marie (3 June 2017). "Flea-ing From Trouble". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 82. Boomerang.
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 Saisselin, Peter (10 June 2017). "Lightning Bowler Society". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 83. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 June 2017). "Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 85. Boomerang.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (1 July 2017). "Inn Sanity". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 86. Boomerang.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (8 July 2017). "Mister Eggman". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 87. Boomerang.
- ↑ Joly, Sandrine (15 July 2017). "The Haunted Lair". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 88. Boomerang.
- ↑ Beardmore, Marie (29 July 2017). "Eggman's Anti Gravity Ray". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 90. Boomerang.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (5 August 2017). "Victory". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 91. Boomerang.
- ↑ Stanley, Evan (12 August 2017). "Three Men And My Baby!". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 92. Boomerang.
- ↑ James, Jake (26 August 2017). "If You Build It They Will Race". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 94. Boomerang.
- ↑ Saisselin, Peter (2 September 2017). "Chain Letter". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 95. Boomerang.
- ↑ Gutierrez, Freddie (30 September 2017). "Three Minutes or Less". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 97. Boomerang.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (14 October 2017). "You and I Bee-come One". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 99. Boomerang.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (21 October 2017). "Don't Make Me Angry". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 100. Boomerang.
- ↑ Pontac, Ken; Graff, Warren (4 November 2017). "Return to Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 102. Boomerang.
- ↑ Derrien, Jean-Christophe (11 November 2017). "Eggman: The Video Game Part 1". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 103. Boomerang.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (18 November 2015). Retrieved on 18 November 2015. “Alexander Soerensen: Why does Lady Walrus have two different looks (differently-colored attire) unlike the other villagers? / Bill Freiberger: Because there were stories that required her to be in different wardrobe.”