Lady Goat is a thin anthropomorphic goat of average height with a beige muzzle, a black nose, and blue eyes. She has long hair that she keeps together in a ponytail, curved ears, stubby white horns, and a short bushy tail. For attire, she wears a blue headband with light blue flower patterns on it. She also wears white gloves, a long red dress with a pink collar and yellow butterflies depicted on it, a rope belt with a buckle resembling a cat's face, and small and pointy brown shoes with white straps and soles. On her right wrist, she wears a rope-like bracelet.
During the first season of Sonic Boom, Lady Goat had mostly cream fur. For the second season, her fur became much darker.
In the Archie Comics, Lady Goat is given an entirely different color scheme. In this media, she has aqua fur, a green dress and headband, and shoes with pale yellow stripes.
While Lady Goat was in the Village Center, she was attacked by Fire Bot, but was saved by Team Sonic before she got roasted. Lady Goat was soon after caught in another crisis when meteors rained down on the village until Sticks fended them off. Not long after, she joined the gala at the Awardy Awards, where she saw Dr. Eggman arrive after committing electoral fraud.
Over the subsequent period, Lady Goat would spend her time visiting Meh Burger a few times, watch a horrible street act by Orbot and Cubot while trekking through the Village Center, and visit T.W. Barker's Circus of Wonders for a show. Back in the Village, Lady Goat and the villagers were left at the mercy of the Mega when Eggman invaded the island. Fortunately for them, the Mega got destroyed by Knuckles's bad luck streak when the echidna joined Eggman. When Eggman sued Sonic for injuring him, Lady Goat served as a jury member for their trial. Before Lady Goat and her fellow jurors could give their verdict though, Eggman was revealed to be okay, rendering the trial moot. Later on, Lady Goat found Eggman selling his product "Eggman's Tomato Sauce" but Sonic, who thought it was poisoned, stopped her from tasting it until Eggman proved that it was untainted (although it was still part of an evil scheme).
During Lady Goat's trip to Meh Burger, reality got caught in a time loop created by Eggman. Unaware of what happened, she relived the same day until the loop was broken. Lady Goat was later delivering deli products to the Village, only to find a sleeping Granifer Giganticus blocking the delivery route, whom Team moved away. More trouble arrived when she and the villagers later got assaulted by Eggman's rampaging robots, deployed by the Lightning Bolt Society, until Team Sonic and Eggman stopped them.
While seeking a place to eat, Lady Goat was caught up in the Battle of the Buns between Chez Amy and Meh Burger. Over the next period, she would switch between these establishments, depending on their gimmicks, before settling at Chez Amy until Eggman destroyed it. Lady Goat was later in town where she saw Swifty the Shrew and was instantly captivated by his streetwise style, though the shrew soon turned out to be an agent of Eggman. At the dawn of the Chili Dog Cook-Off later on, Lady Goat found time to visit Meh Burger. She late made a trek to the yard sale at Sticks' Burrow where she did a little bit of window-shopping. While Knuckles served as deputy mayor, Lady Goat came to him to have several requests approved by law. However, she soon saw chaos in her Village unfold from Knuckles' reckless usage of power.
During Eggman's filming of his movie, Lady Goat got involved in a scene where the villagers were attacked by Obliterator Bot. She later came to the movie's premiere at Eggman's lair, which was a failure on Eggman's behalf when the movie failed to enslave the audience with hypnotism. While later at Meh Burger, Lady Goat and the villagers heard Sonic call Mike the Ox "just a guy" which they saw as an insensitive comment. As this escalated into an uproar that made Sonic retire, Lady Goat and the villagers were harassed by the Lightning Bolt Society, which culminated in a sheep stampede. Fortunately, Sonic got both the stampede, Lightning Bolt Society and a surprise attack from Eggman under control, and Lady Goat realized she had been wrong about Sonic. No sooner though, she was insulted by Willy Walrus.
Another time in the Village, Lady Goat saw Dave the Intern's sad attempt to use Octopus Bot for an attack on Sonic. At the time of New Year's Eve, she participated in the party in the Village Center. During the event, Eggman used his Slow Motion Machine to slow down time long enough for him to beat Sonic in something before New Year, though Lady Goat did not see Eggman's victory as it happened too fast for her to notice it. When the Justin Beaver fever hit the Village, Lady Goat was turned into a mindless Justin fan girl and consumer by Justin's mind control music. After spending her money on Justin's merchandise and autograph, she would attend Justin's concert where he and Dreamboat Express had a sing-off. During the show, Lady Goat was freed from the mind control by Dreamboat Express (as Dude-itude).
As Lady Goat saw Eggman try to get a package at the post office, she ran away when Eggman called in Decimator Bot. She later took a scroll on the beach with Lady Walrus where they were charmed by Knuckles. Back in the village, Lady Goat had a laugh watching Tails dance, though she soon fled from an Eggman attack, which Tails stopped. Not long after, Lady Goat came to see Bro-Down Showdown live in the Village Center. During the show however, Obliterator Bot attacked, making Lady Goat seek shelter. She later followed Comedy Chimp's fan signing and photo shooting, during which Knuckles began a trash can trend. Once Lady Goat heard these news, she would adore Knuckles and pick up his trend herself during his time of fame.
During a tour of Eggman's lair, Lady Goat saw Sonic being labeled a thief, much to her shock. As Sonic seemingly committed more thefts, Lady Goat joined an angry mob at town hall where Knuckles promised to find Sonic. Lady Goat and a group followed Knuckles to help, but soon lost both him and Sonic. Regardless, the group kept looking for Sonic, who cleared his name in the meantime. Lady Goat later participated in the Robot Battle Royale, but her robot lost to Eggman's in the second round. She continued to watch the tournament though, where she saw Eggman steal Tails' Hypnobot at the end. As a heatwave later hit the island, Lady Goat would chat with the Old Monkey at Meh Burger.
Continuing her Meh Burger visits, Lady Goat came to Puppy Con where she saw Eggman's fruitless attempt to steal a rare Fuzzy Puppies playing piece. Then, when she and the villagers were attacked by Eggman's new Obliterator Bot, she saw Team Sonic defeat the doctor and earn their Greatest Role Model of All Time Award. However, Lady Goat's routines would be halted by Team Sonic's annoying attempts to live up to their award. Lady Goat later showed up to A Rose Without Thorns, a play put on by Team Sonic. Though she applauded the play, a storm broke out after the finale, and Lady Goat took Sonic's offer to seek shelter in Amy's House.
A fan of Tommy Thunder, Lady Goat came to the movie star's latest movie promotion. Although she fled when Eggman attacked, she came back to hail Team Sonic's win over Eggman. She also showed up to hail Tommy after he "beat" Obliterator Bot. Hearing later that an asteroid would impact the earth, Lady Goat showed up to buy a spot in Eggman's bunker to ride out the impending apocalypse in. Although she did not get a spot, Team Sonic would stop the asteroid. After watching the opening of the new scissor factory, Lady Goat would come to see Sticks' interviews after she got a popular TV news gig. As Sticks admitted she had sold herself out to the media though, Lady Goat felt Sticks had betrayed them, but was then inspired by the repentant Sticks to "fight the power." She and the villagers thus began a random revolt before getting calmed and directed into destroying Eggman's latest device when he showed it.
Another time in the Village Center, Lady Goat was left bewildered when she saw Sonic travel to another plane of existence. She later visited Meh Burger before going to the post office, where she had to deal with Mark the Tapir's impudence while waiting in line, which was followed by a trip to the movies. Lady Goat would also come to Meh Burger Karaoke Night, where she saw Tails perform. While subtly hypnotized by Dreamcaster's TV broadcasts, Lady Goat angrily faced Sticks when she disturbed her with her unlikely story about Dreamcaster on TV. Lady Goat soon after became Dr. Eggman's zombie slave, who had her and the hypnotized villagers build a world-controlling satellite. She would later attack Sticks when she came to the rescue, but was freed when Team Sonic foiled Eggman's plan.
When Tails made a Village defense against Eggman, Lady Goat would praise the fox at his trophy ceremony until Eggman arrived through a hole in the defense. With Tails' defense backfiring while Eggman was stopped, Lady Goat would scorn Tails afterward. Lady Goat eventually visited Dr. Eggman's job fair, but declined his job offer at Eggman Industries. Lady Goat later got inspired to buy some Fuzzy Puppy figurines from Orbot and resell one of them to a mystery buyer, unaware that Orbot was manipulating her. She would also run from the Egg Tank when Orbot invaded the Village. When having a meal at Meh Burger, Lady Goat had her shoes complemented by Knuckles as he tried to earn his foster mother's approval. Lady Goat soon after returned to Meh Burger, where Sonic cut in front of her in his mech suit. Sometime later, she was out getting her groceries, only to run away when the Froglodytes invaded the Village.
Lady Goat would eventually come to an edition of the Comedy Chimp Show, where she lost the show's give-away prize to Knuckles. She soon after appeared at Meh Burger, impatiently waiting for the staff to take her order. When the Village then had a power outage, Lady Goat would eventually begin rioting, but she calmed down once Team Sonic got the power back on. Learning later that their village was named after Sticks' evil ancestor, Jebediah Badger, Lady Goat began scorning Sticks. Eventually wanting the town renamed, she agreed to a referendum between Amy and Eggman's name propositions at a town meeting. Getting enticed by Eggman's campaign, Lady Goat showed up to vote. However, after Eggman used the referendum to get elected as Village leader (for a time), Lady Goat would run away when Eggman attempted to destroy the Village. The day after she saw Dave the Intern lose his job to one of Meh Burger's new robot employees in a contest, Lady Goat attended the reopening of the improved Meh Burger. There, she and the villagers got trapped in a force-field and sent towards space in Meh Burger by Eggman. Thanks to Team Sonic and Dave though, Lady Goat was rescued, along with Meh Burger.
Lady Goat eventually showed up at Mr. Slate's unveiling of the Fregosi Sapphire, but ran away when Eggman appeared to steal the gemstone. When Tails later seemingly proved Muckfoot's existence with a photo, Lady Goat would praise Tails as a hero and take part in the ensuing Muckfoot Mania. However, she would scorn Tails when the fox showed that his "Muckfoot" was just Knuckles covered in mud. Following a trip to the beach, Lady Goat overheard the Fennec Shopkeeper blame Knuckles for robbing his store. She soon after had to run for her life when Eggman's robots attacked the Village Center. Afterward, Lady Goat went to Meh Burger, where she talked with the Reindeer Girl. As several widabits later ran through town, she got to safety with Sticks' aid. Lady Goat was soon after forced to run for her life again when Eggman's malware-infected robots went on an unparalleled blitzkrieg in the Village. As the attack raged on, Lady Goat resorted to cowering in fear, but was soon inspired by Knuckles to help Team Sonic and the villagers fight the robots. Ultimately, the Village prevailed when the robots withdrew.
After seeing the Lightning Bowler Society beat the Pin Dashers, Lady Goat became a fan of the former. She thus came to the Lightning Bowlers' next public appearances as the team rose to stardom. She later got a role on a shopping channel as a model for bowling ball earrings endorsed by Willy Walrus. Back in the Village Center, Lady Goat steered clear of Eggman when he had a rage trip. Once Amy and Sticks drove the doctor off, Lady Goat cheered for the duo. Belinda appeared immediately after however, who froze Lady Goat with Charlie's Mech Suit because she did not like the way she looked. Fortunately, she was released when Amy and Sticks defeated Belinda. Lady Goat would some time later hear advertisements for the new "Eggman Towers" hotel while in the Village. When local gossip then revealed that Dr. Eggman was no doctor, Lady Goat began seeing him as a joke. She thus joined the villagers in mocking Eggman during the scientist's next trip to the Village. When Eggman did earn his doctorate, Lady Goat watched his graduation ceremony.
Late one evening, Lady Goat would wait in line to visit T.W. Barker's Haunted Forest. She would also try to visit Barker's newly-acquired "haunted lair" a few days later. However, she forwent the lair when she heard Eggman, who got tossed out of the lair, rant about it being a hoax. Back in the Village, Lady Goat got pulled into an anti-gravity field by Cubot, who was now crazy and able to control gravity, when he came through town. As Lady Goat was about to be saved by Team Sonic though, Cubot began taking her to space. While Lady Goat was brought down to earth again by Sonic and Tails before she died from asphyxia, she nearly got crushed by the increased gravity eminating from Cubot's gravity device. Thankfully, she was saved when Knuckles smashed the device. Lady Goat later went to Meh Burger before seeing a soccer match between Team Sonic and Team Cybonic that would decide the rec center's fate. When Team Sonic won, Mayor Fink declared that the rec center would stay in business at the cost of the library, much to Lady Goat's joy. After that, Lady Goat went to Meh Burger again.
During a trip to Meh Burger, Lady Goat had a laugh from watching Morpho's poor attempt to impersonate Sonic. Over eight months later, Lady Goat would eat at Meh Burger with Beth the Shrew on Race Day. A while afterwards, she ignored Eggman when he asked her to add him on FriendSpace, before going to Meh Burger. She later almost got lured into a scam by T.W. Barker had Sonic not intervened. Getting into Scrambler after that, Lady Goat was able to attend an exclusive promotional event through it. When Eggman shut down Scrambler however, Lady Goat would shower the doctor with contempt. Lady Goat later watched a crime investigation until the Beaver Policeman made her leave. Resuming her daily routine, she went to her nightly meeting with her book club in the library. There, she and her group got interrupted when Vector and his crew came and accused one of them of theft, only to be proven wrong. Following that, Lady Goat took part in the latest pie festival.
As time passed, Lady Goat would join a focus group to review Meh Burger's delivery service. That meeting was adjured when a new deal for the delivery system was made. Back in the Village Center, Lady Goat had a conversation with Wild Cat, during which she observed the latest rescue of Chumley. Shortly thereafter, she saw Sonic walk around in a sunflower costume. A swarm of Bee Bots led by Tails appeared immediately after, prompting Lady Goat to make her escape. Some time after, she paid a visit to the library. Later on, she found Eggman, who at the time had a condition that made him turn into a cute creature whenever he got angry, in the Village Center. There, Lady Goat joined most of the villagers in laughing at Eggman when he got taunted by Team Sonic. Lady Goat soon after tried ordering ice cream from the local vendor, only for the vendor's new employee, D-Fekt, to mess up her order. Returning later to the Village Center, Lady Goat would boo at Eggman when he got defeated by Sonic again, until she got scared off by the egg-shaped scientist. After that, she resumed her normal everyday activities.
When Dr. Eggman held the first anual Eggtoberfest at his lair, Lady Goat came to this event, along with several other villagers. When it was revealed the rides were not working though, she joined an angry mob who made Eggman fix the rides.
Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom
In Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom, Lady Goat makes a small cameo where she can be seen alongside the tracks in the Village and in a cage in Eggman's Lair. With the removal of the Village in version 1.6.0 of the game, she now only appears in Eggman's Lair.
Lady Goat possesses a verbal tic that makes her bleat during her sentences (like a non-anthropomorphic goat). She has also been known to absentmindedly eat the strangest of things, whether it is good to eat or not, like tablecloths. Somewhat archaic, she has a preference for manly and macho men.
- Although she first debuted in "Buster", Lady Goat was first clearly heard talking in "Chez Amy" (twenty-three episodes later).
- Lady Goat's verbal tic is an exclusive joke the writers made for her rather than an innate trait associated with her species.
- Lady Goat's character model was used as a basis for Belinda's.
- This leads to a joke in "Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation" where Belinda zaps Lady Goat with a freeze ray because "she doesn't like the way [Lady Goat] looks".
- Freiberger, Bill (15 March 2015). Sonic Boom #5 Preview Pages, Spoilers, and Discussion. BumbleKing Comics. Archived from the original on 19 July 2015.
- Harrison, Reid (22 August 2015). "Tails' Crush". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 40. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (14 March 2015). "Don't Judge Me". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 17. Cartoon Network.
- Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- Lieblich, Doug (22 November 2014). "My Fair Sticksy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 5. Cartoon Network.
- Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 November 2014). "Double Doomsday". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 7. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 January 2015). "Dude, Where's My Eggman?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (7 February 2015). "Circus of Plunders". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 12. Cartoon Network.
- Polsky, Dave (14 February 2015). "Unlucky Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 13. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- Sellner, Joelle (4 April 2015). "Hedgehog Day". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 20. Cartoon Network.
- Tuber, Douglas; Maile, Tim (11 April 2015). "Sleeping Giant". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 21. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- Lieblich, Doug (14 July 2015). "Blue With Envy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 28. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (16 July 2015). "Chili Dog Day Afternoon". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 30. Cartoon Network.
- Trueheart, Eric (17 July 2015). "Closed Door Policy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 31. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- Freiberger, Sam (21 July 2015). "Eggman the Auteur". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 33. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (22 July 2015). "Just a Guy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 34. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (1 August 2015). "Next Top Villain". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 37. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (8 August 2015). "New Year's Retribution". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 38. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (15 August 2015). "Battle of the Boy Bands". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 39. Cartoon Network.
- Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (5 September 2015). "Late Night Wars". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 42. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (19 September 2015). "It Wasn't Me, It Was the One-Armed Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 44. Cartoon Network.
- Van Liemt, Romain; Grenier, Benoit (26 September 2015). "Robot Battle Royale". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 45. Cartoon Network.
- Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.
- Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- Harrison, Reid (31 October 2015). "Cabin Fever". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 50. Cartoon Network.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 October 2016). "Tommy Thunder: Method Actor". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 53. Cartoon Network.
- Sellner, Joelle (19 November 2016). "Spacemageddonocalypse". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 54. Boomerang.
- Freiberger, Sam (26 November 2016). "Nutwork". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 55. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (3 December 2016). "Alone Again, Unnaturally". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 56. Boomerang.
- Lieblich, Doug (10 December 2016). "The Biggest Fan". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 57. Boomerang.
- Flynn, Ian (17 November 2016). "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Worse-er". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 58. Boomerang.
- Shriver, Paul (31 December 2016). "In the Midnight Hour". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 60. Boomerang.
- Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (7 January 2017). "Multi-Tails". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 61. Boomerang.
- Beardmore, Marie (14 January 2017). "Strike!". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 62. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (21 January 2017). "The Evil Dr. Orbot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 63. Boomerang.
- Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (28 January 2017). "Knuck Knuck! Who's Here?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 64. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (4 February 2017). "Mech Suits Me". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 65. Boomerang.
- Flynn, Ian (18 February 2017). "Og Man Out". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 67. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (25 February 2017). "Knine-to-Five Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 68. Boomerang.
- Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (4 March 2017). "Blackout". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 69. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (11 March 2017). "Unnamed Episode". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 70. Boomerang.
- Baraou, Anne (18 March 2017). "Robot Employees". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 71. Boomerang.
- Robinson, Cindy (25 March 2017). "Give Bees A Chance". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 72. Boomerang.
- Burke, Kevin; Wyatt, Chris (8 April 2017). "Muckfoot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 74. Boomerang.
- Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (22 April 2017). "Eggman's Brother". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 76. Boomerang.
- Saisselin, Peter (29 April 2017). "Do Not Disturb". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 77. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (13 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 2". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 79. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (20 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 3". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 80. Boomerang.
- Saisselin, Peter (10 June 2017). "Lightning Bowler Society". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 83. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 June 2017). "Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 85. Boomerang.
- Freiberger, Sam (1 July 2017). "Inn Sanity". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 86. Boomerang.
- Freiberger, Sam (8 July 2017). "Mister Eggman". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 87. Boomerang.
- Joly, Sandrine (15 July 2017). "The Haunted Lair". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 88. Boomerang.
- Beardmore, Marie (29 July 2017). "Eggman's Anti Gravity Ray". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 90. Boomerang.
- Freiberger, Sam (5 August 2017). "Victory". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 91. Boomerang.
- Stanley, Evan (12 August 2017). "Three Men And My Baby!". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 92. Boomerang.
- Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (19 August 2017). "Where Have All The Sonics Gone?". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 93. Boomerang.
- James, Jake (26 August 2017). "If You Build It They Will Race". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 94. Boomerang.
- Saisselin, Peter (2 September 2017). "Chain Letter". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 95. Boomerang.
- Harrison, Reid (10 September 2017). "Vector Detector". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 96. Boomerang.
- Gutierrez, Freddie (30 September 2017). "Three Minutes or Less". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 97. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (14 October 2017). "You and I Bee-come One". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 99. Boomerang.
- Grenier, Benoit (21 October 2017). "Don't Make Me Angry". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 100. Boomerang.
- Pontac, Ken; Graff, Warren (4 November 2017). "Return to Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 102. Boomerang.
- Derrien, Jean-Christophe (11 November 2017). "Eggman: The Video Game Part 1". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 103. Boomerang.
- Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"
- Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (7 November 2016). Retrieved on 8 November 2016. "James Mom: James Mom asks, "If Belinda, Charlie's wife, is a goat, how come she is not bleating like Lady Goat while talking?" / Bill Freiberger: We're doing that joke with Lady Goat so there's no need to have another character have the same trait."