Kenjiro Morimoto (森本 兼次郎 Morimoto Kenjirō?) is a game designer, director, and producer. As a former member of Sonic Team, he has worked on the Sonic the Hedgehog series, most notably all three Sonic Riders games.
- Sonic Adventure - Enemy Game Designer
- Sonic Heroes - Special Stage Game Designer, Assistant Producer
- Sonic and the Secret Rings - Party Mode Director
- Sonic Riders - Director, Main Game Designer, Story Board Designer
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - Producer, Director, Game System Designer
- Sonic Unleashed - Special Thanks (Wii/PS2)
- Sonic Free Riders - Producer, Director
- Morimoto's favorite character from the Sonic series is Amy.
- He left Sega in 2017 and established his own game development company, Curio Studio (クリオ スタジオ?).
- Despite no longer working for Sega, Morimoto has expressed interest in making a continuation of the Sonic Riders games.