The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Kazuyuki Hoshino is an art director and character designer that works for Sonic Team at Sega. The first Sonic game Hoshino worked on was Sonic the Hedgehog CD as a character designer. He is notable for creating Metal Sonic and Amy Rose.
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD - Character Designer/Special Stage Designer/Visual Designer
- Knuckles' Chaotix - Original Character Concept, Character Designer, Enemy Designer
- Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn version) - Special-Stage Artist
- Sonic R - Additional Artwork
- Sonic Jam - Artist
- Sonic Adventure - Art Director/Enemy Character Designer/Lead Field Artist
- Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2 battle - Art Director/Character Design/Enemy Design/CGI Movie Director
- Sonic Adveture DX - Character Designer
- Sonic Heroes - Art Director/Enemy Designer
- Shadow the Hedgehog - Art Director/Character Designer/Enemy Designer/Weapon Artist
- Sonic Gems Collection - Special Thanks
- Sonic Rivals - Art Supervisor/Artwork
- Sonic Rivals 2 - Art Supervisor/Artwork
- Sonic Unleashed (PS3 & Xbox 360 version) - Special Thanks
- Sonic and the Black Knight - Special Thanks
- Sonic Mania Adventures - Executive Producer
- To support GameInformer's charity stream, Kazuyuki Hoshino drew, colored and signed artworks of Metal Sonic and Amy for a giveaway to people who donated.
- Kazuyuki Hoshino at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.