Kazuyuki Hoshino is an art director and character designer that works for Sonic Team at Sega. The first Sonic game Hoshino worked on was Sonic the Hedgehog CD as a character designer. He is notable for creating Metal Sonic and Amy Rose.
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD - Character Designer/Special Stage Designer/Visual Designer
- Knuckles' Chaotix - Original Character Concept, Character Designer, Enemy Designer
- Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn version) - Special-Stage Artist
- Sonic R - Additional Artwork
- Sonic Jam - Artist
- Sonic Adventure - Art Director/Enemy Character Designer/Lead Field Artist
- Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2 battle - Art Director/Character Design/Enemy Design/CGI Movie Director
- Sonic Adveture DX - Character Designer
- Sonic Heroes - Art Director/Enemy Designer
- Shadow the Hedgehog - Art Director/Character Designer/Enemy Designer/Weapon Artist
- Sonic Gems Collection - Special Thanks
- Sonic Rivals - Art Supervisor/Artwork
- Sonic Rivals 2 - Art Supervisor/Artwork
- Sonic Unleashed (PS3 & Xbox 360 version) - Special Thanks
- Sonic and the Black Knight - Special Thanks
- Sonic Mania Adventures - Executive Producer
- To support GameInformer's charity stream, Kazuyuki Hoshino drew, colored and signed artworks of Metal Sonic and Amy for a giveaway to people who donated.
- Kazuyuki Hoshino at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.