- The Metal Virus Saga is over, but that doesn't mean things are back to normal. As the world begins picking up the pieces, who will be missing? What villains will escape? And who will go back on their word?
- This issue marks the first time an issue was slated to come out within the same month as the previous issue in the initial solicits, with no delays. Despite this, both issues were later delayed indefinitely due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- This issue was initially going to be released on 27 May 2020 but was delayed indefinitely due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. It was later rescheduled to 5 August 2020.
- On cover B, Orbot's pose with him holding Omega's head is similar to the scene with the famous quote "To be or not to be? That is the question." from William Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- ↑ SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #30 CVR A THOMAS. Previews World (21 February 2020). Retrieved on 21 February 2020.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #30 CVR B SKELLY. Previews World (21 February 2020). Retrieved on 21 February 2020.
- ↑ SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #30 10 COPY INCV FOURDRAINE. Previews World (21 February 2020). Retrieved on 21 February 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.