The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Metal Virus Saga is over, but that doesn't mean things are back to normal. As the world begins picking up the pieces, who will be missing? What villains will escape? And who will go back on their word?
Cured, Part 1
- This issue marks the first time an issue was slated to come out within the same month as the previous issue in the initial solicits. However, both issues were delayed for over two months due to the coronavirus pandemic, with this issue's release being rescheduled from 27 May 2020 to 5 August 2020. It was later rescheduled again to 12 August 2020 before being pushed back to 19 August 2020.
- Adam Bryce Thomas' fan character, Lanolin, can be seen in the initial inks for cover A of the issue. She was later edited out.
- On cover B, Orbot's pose with him holding Omega's head is similar to the scene with the famous quote "To be or not to be? That is the question." from William Shakespeare's Hamlet.
- ↑ SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #30 CVR A THOMAS. Previews World (21 February 2020). Retrieved on 21 February 2020.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #30 CVR B SKELLY. Previews World (21 February 2020). Retrieved on 21 February 2020.
- ↑ SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #30 10 COPY INCV FOURDRAINE. Previews World (21 February 2020). Retrieved on 21 February 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.