Hyper Potions is an American EDM band formed by and consisting of Ian "Sushi Killer" Tsuchiura and Kevin Villecco. They have also contributed music to Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice, Sonic Mania and Team Sonic Racing.
In accordance by accounts of Tsuchiura and Villecco respectively, the two members got into music production at early stages of their lives, with Tsuchiura noting his passion for music "...for as long as [he] could remember", whilst Villecco had began his early footsteps into music and sound development as an after-school hobby in his early years.
Both Tsuchiura and Villecco also retain a strong passion for pop-culture and video games, most notable are the band's early contributions of music which included cover songs from video games including: The Legend of Zelda, Mega Man, Super Mario, Phantasy Star Online, Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokémon. The band also contributed music and soundtracks for other popular title franchises and "indie" titles alike such as League of Legends and lesser known 'indie' titles such as S#!T On Your Friends (SOYF)
Seeking both work and recognition, Hyper Potions eventually gained contact with Sega to conduct limited sound and musical pieces. Their first publicized work with approval by the company is "Porta Vista" featured in the announcement trailer of Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice. Prior to Sonic Mania's full trailer and game release, the group composed the teaser's opening trailer music "Checkpoint", where they also eventually appeared and performed as the opening act for Sonic's 25th anniversary party at the House of Blues in San Diego, California on 22 July 2016. Their most recent works are their contributions to the Sonic Mania development and promotion, creating promotional songs, with a remix of 'Time Trials' with Jun Senoue.
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice - Nintendo 3DS Trailer
- "Porta Vista"
- Sonic Mania - 25th Anniversary Debut
- "Checkpoint" (with Nitro Fun)
- Sonic Mania Pre-Order Trailer
- "Time Trials"
- Sonic Mania - Launch Trailer
- Sonic Mania Plus - Official Trailer
- "Time Trials Plus" (with Jun Senoue)
- Sonic Mania - animation intro
- Sonic Mania Adventures - end credit music
- Team Sonic Racing
- "Ice Mountain: Intro Fly-by" (with Jun Senoue)
- "Ice Mountain: Lap Music" (with Jun Senoue)
- "Ice Mountain: Final Lap" (with Jun Senoue)
- "Ice Mountain: Goal" (with Jun Senoue)
- "Market Street: Lap Music" (with Jun Senoue)
- "Market Street: Final Lap" (with Jun Senoue)
- "Market Street: Goal" (with Jun Senoue)
- "Whale Lagoon: Intro Fly-by" (with Jun Senoue)
- "Whale Lagoon: Lap Music" (with Jun Senoue)
- "Whale Lagoon: Final Lap" (with Jun Senoue)
- "Whale Lagoon: Goal" (with Jun Senoue)
- The band describes their music style as "Happy, friendly and nostalgic".
- Tsuchiura's favorite video games are Mega Man, Pokemon series and Kingdom Hearts series, whilst Villecco's are Phantasy Star Online, DOTA 2, Rocket League and Overwatch 
- On their accounts, Hyper Potions has made remixes of some soundtracks in the Sonic franchise, such as Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2, "Join Us 4 Happy Time... for Chao Race" from Sonic Adventure and Tropical Resort from Sonic Colors. They have also released a song called "Gotta Go Fast" as tribute to Sonic.