Hiroshi Miyamoto is a member of Sonic Team. He is often credited as being the Game Designer for many games. He attends events such as E3 and was seen on stage in Sonic Boom during the production of Sonic Generations.
- Sonic Riders — Level Designer, Game Mode Designer, Scenario Writer, Story Board Designer, Recording Coordinator
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) — Game Designer
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity — Game System Designer, Story Plotter, Story Board Designer
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games — Game Designer
- Sonic Generations — Game Designer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.