Hiroshi Miyamoto (宮本 裕司 Miyamoto Hiroshi?) is a member of Sonic Team. He is often credited as being the Game Designer for many games. He attends events such as E3 and was seen on stage in Sonic Boom during the production of Sonic Generations.
- Sonic Riders — Level Designer, Game Mode Designer, Scenario Writer, Story Board Designer, Recording Coordinator
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) — Game Designer
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity — Game System Designer, Story Plotter, Story Board Designer
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games — Game Designer
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games — Director
- Sonic Generations — Game Designer