Naganuma joined Sega in 1998. Examples of games he composed music for include Jet Set Radio Future, Ollie King, and Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. In 2008 he left Sega, but has since contributed some music to a few more Sega games, such as Super Monkey Ball 3D.
While Naganuma worked on the soundtrack for Sonic Rush, he did not work on the soundtrack for its sequel, Sonic Rush Adventure, which was instead done by Tomoya Ohtani. Naganuma has stated that he wanted to make music for the game but his boss did not let him do it because he was in the Yakuza team at the time.
- Sonic Rush
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sound Section Special Thanks)
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
- "Let Mom Sleep (No Sleep Remix)"
- "Sneakman (Toronto Mix)"
- "Funky Dealer"
- "Fly Like a Butterfly"
- Sonic Generations
- "Back 2 Back"
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- "That's Enough ~ Everybody Jump Around"
- "Let Mom Sleep"
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Sound Section Special Thanks)
- Team Sonic Racing
- Naganuma had stated previously that his favorite Sonic character was Sonic the Hedgehog, but has since changed his answer to Blaze the Cat.
- Hideki Naganuma on Twitter (8 June 2020). Archived from the original on 18 June 2020. "I wanted to make music for Sonic Rush Adventure too but my boss didn't let me do it. Because I was in Yakuza team at the time."
- Sonic Channel . 004:長沼 英樹 (Japanese). Archived from the original on 13 July 2017.
- Hideki Naganuma on Twitter (14 July 2019). Archived from the original on 13 December 2019.
- Hideki Naganuma at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.