In Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, to use Gum’s All-Star Move, the player must have obtained an All-Star Item. Once received, it is activated the way any other item is activated. In this game, Gum's All-Star Move is unnamed. When Gum's All-Star Move is activated, Gum will increase in speed, and her vehicle will transform into its plane form while also being surrounded by two mint-green heart monitors on each side (left and right). In addition, Gum will also be able to drop a trail of "broken hearts" behind her, albeit only three at a time. Each of these hearts are a shiny, metallic, red color with a mint-green illuminate color around them, and are dropped from the holographic mint-green heart rate monitors on Gum's vehicle. Acting similar to the Blowfish, they are used as obstacles against opponents from behind, and can only be dropped behind Gum.
If a racer is hit by ones of the hearts from Gum, it will make the sound of shattered glass, proceeded by the popping of the heart itself, and the illuminate mint-green color around the heart will expand and eventually disappear. As its effect, it will obstruct the racer significantly by causing them to spin for a moment while also making them slow down.
During Gum's All-Star Move, Gum's theme song "Let Mom Sleep (Remix)" will also play in the background.
- The broken hearts released by Gum's All-Star Move is a reference to her character introduction in Jet Set Radio Future. DJ Professor K describes her as "a real cool lady who leaves a trail of broken hearts wherever she goes."
- This would also make the broken hearts the fifth physical Jet Set Radio Future reference to appear in the Sega All-Stars series, proceeded by Shibuya Downtown, Rokkaku Hill, Highway Zero, and Beat in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.
- The broken hearts are also the only physical reference from Jet Set Radio Future to make an appearance in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
- In Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Gum's All-Star Move is ranked a 4 out of 5, being one of the more effective All-Star Moves in the game.
- Gum is the only character that can drop items behind her during her All-Star Move in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.