Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Graffiti City (シブヤチョウサーキット Shibuya-chō Sāketto?, lit. "Shibuya-cho Circuit") is a track that appears in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, representing the Jet Set Radio series. It is also the home track of Beat and Gum.
Unlike the previous game, racers tour through the Benten-cho area of Tokyo-To as the track goes through all zones of the city, with the starting line in Shibuya, followed by the construction sites of Kogane (Rokkaku Hill) and the highways of Benten (Highway Zero).
According to interviews, this track takes place during a fight against the Rudies and Police, with the army eventually showing up to destroy the track, causing racers to shift to plane form for the final lap. Before these events happen, Professor K sends radio transmissions warning of these upcoming events.
- Rhyth, Yoyo, and DJ Professor K can be seen dancing in various locations on the course.
- Professor K cameos in radio transmissions, which can be heard at the start of each lap. His transmissions are all recycled voice clips from Jet Set Radio Future.
- This is one of the two courses in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed outside Classic Cup that does not feature a boat section, the other being Galactic Parade.
- The music for the land portion is an arrangement of "That's Enough" from Jet Set Radio, and the music for the flight portions is a remix of "Everybody Jump Around" from the same game.
- Unlike the other courses (with the exception of Race of Ages), the music for this course's pre-race flyover is an original composition.
|"That's Enough ~ Everybody Jump Around"||Sega, Richard Jacques||5:37|