José Francisco Colmenero y Villanueva, known professionally as Francisco Colmenero, is a Mexican voice actor who has done Mexican Spanish voice dubbing for the Sonic the Hedgehog series' spin-offs.
- Mary Poppins (1986 re-dubbing)
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas - Barney
- Cars - Sheriff
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie - The Narrator, Puggsy, Dr. Applecheek, and two of the Alley Cats
- Looney Tunes & Merrie Melodies - Bugs Bunny
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog:
- Additional Voices
- Sonic the Hedgehog (TV series):
- Sonic Underground:
- For many years, Colmenero was the official Spanish-language voice of Goofy until "Goof Troop," and dubbing director of various Disney Animation pictures.
- He is called "Pancho" by Walt Disney.
- He is also the uncle of Diana Santos — who is also a Mexican voice actress — and the official Latin American Spanish voice of the narrator from "Beauty and the Beast."
- at the .
- Francisco Colmenero at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.