Espio's early history was most likely largely the same as his Mobius Prime counterpart's. The point of divergence was when Knuckles became corrupted by his chaos powers and decided to conquer Mobius. As Knuckles' madness grew, Espio and the Chaotix would openly turn against him. Eventually, Espio joined the countless heroes and villains alike that fell to Knuckles, now having assumed the mantle of Enerjak, and had his Core removed.
- ↑ Dark Mobius - Knuckles' Descent
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sonic Universe #25, "Fractured Mirror Part One: Through the Looking Glass"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #26, "Fractured Mirror Part Two: Warped Reflections"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #27, "Fractured Mirror Part Three: Shattered"
- ↑ Sonic Universe #28, "Fractured Mirror The Finale: Picking up the Pieces"