Based off of the small arthropods, Egg Mites have a color scheme of red, peach, and gray, the latter taking up most of the body. In terms of design, an Egg Mite has a circular, disc-shaped central body, and walks about on eight claw-like appendages that are able to carry large objects of significantly greater weight with relative ease.
The Egg Mites were not seen until 3237, after Dr. Eggman re-emerged from hiding with the Death Egg Mark 2, where they were responsible for general maintenance of the airship. After the destruction of Silver Sonic v3.0, Egg Mites were also seen carrying its remains to a waste disposal area to be dumped. Following the overall failure of Operation: Clean Sweep, the Death Egg suffered heavy damage in certain areas along with extensive wiring problems, jobs for which the Egg Mites were put to their full use in completing.
Powers and abilities
- ↑ Sonic: Genesis, "Special Stage"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Sonic the Hedgehog: The Complete Sonic Comic Encyclopedia, "The Badnik Horde"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #225, "One Step Forward..."
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #230, "...Two Steps Back"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #232, "Dark Tidings"
- ↑ Dub (2 December 2011). Sonic the Hedgehog #231 Spoilers/Discussion. BumbleKing Comics. Archived from the original on 2 November 2015.