- For the version of this group before the Super Genesis Wave, see E-100 Series (Pre-Super Genesis Wave).
The E-100 Series are a group that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. They are a group of advanced robots created by Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. They are personal enforcers for the Eggman Empire, created during Eggman's campaign to harness the power of Chaos.
The E-100 Series robots were created most likely during the time period of when Dr. Eggman attempted to harness the power of Chaos. It is known that E-102 Gamma had fought against Sonic the Hedgehog on the Egg Carrier. Sometime during those events, Amy Rose and a Flicky had encountered E-100 Alpha. E-123 Omega had apparently went rouge and betrayed the Eggman Empire soon after, serving as a primary member of Team Dark. E-106 Eta serves as a Badnik Horde Commander of a Badnik Horde near Spagonia.
During the Shattered World Crisis, E-106 Eta was assigned to capture Charles the Hedgehog and Professor Dillon Pickle and their research on the Gaia Manuscripts and bring them to Dr. Eggman at the Bullet Station in Rail Canyon Zone. However, the New Freedom Fighters were able to successfully save the professors and subdue Eta, but without the manuscripts. Later, E-113 Xi was sent to Soumerca to help protect a Chaos Emerald that the Soumerca Egg Army obtained. As Sonic, Sally Acorn, and Amy Rose traveled to the Rocky Jungle Zone, E-113 Xi ambushed the heroes, but thanks to Mighty the Armadillo, the E-100 Series unit was destroyed.
Eventually, another Chaos Emerald was traced at Northamer, thus, Sally, Antoine D'Coolette, and Bunnie Rabbot-D'Coolette had traveled to Sand Hill Zone to capture the emerald. However, the three heroes were ambushed by E-108 Iota, E-109 Kappa, and E-110 Lambda.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sonic the Hedgehog #264 - "Control - Part One: Breaking Point"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #260 - "Waves of Change - Part One: First Ripples"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #257 - "Damage Control"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #258 - "The Chase - Part One"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #259 - "The Chase - Part Two"
- ↑ Sonic the Hedgehog #266 - "Ambushed! - Part One"