Decimator Bot is a robot about two-three times the size of Knuckles that combines the design of Obliterator Bot and Ballot Stuffer Bot. It has Obliterator Bot's humanoid body which consists of a black frame with blue-grey plating on its legs, arms and front pelvis, white two-toed feet, and an orange bulb on each shoulder. It also has Obliterator Bot's back-encompassing shoulder armor and two engine exhausts on its back. Instead of a chainsaw and pincher however, it has actual hands. Decimator Bot also has a white and blue-grey version of Ballot Stuffer Bot's large-jawed head, but with extra mandibles and two white antennas.
Decimator Bot was summoned to the Village Center by Dr. Eggman to attack Leroy the Turtle when he would not hand over Eggman's Background Music Generator. Team Sonic quickly engaged it though, and with a little teamwork despite Tails' absence, Decimator Bot was beaten, leaving it for Knuckles to toil it out of town.
Decimator Bot was eventually brought to the Village Center by Dr. Eggman to fight Sonic. As they fought, it managed to immobilize Sonic with its ice beams. Due to Steve Eggman however, Sonic was freed and took out Decimator Bot. Decimator Bot was restored afterward, but later got infected by malware from Hypnobot, who compelled it to join other infected robots in an attack on the Village. There, it faced Amy, who soundly crushed it. Restored again, Decimator Bot would help Eggman attack what appeared to be Sonic, which was revealed to be a decoy doll in the aftermath. Decimator Bot soon after became the property of T.W. Barker when the conman tricked Eggman into signing all his properties over to him. Decimator Bot would thus, upon Barker's orders, help remove Eggman when the doctor confronted Barker over his deceit. However, it later became Eggman's property again.
Like many of Eggman's other robot soldiers, Decimator Bot is obedient, silent and unwaveringly dedicated to its master's orders. Other than that, it does not have any noteworthy personality traits, despite possessing an AI.
Powers and abilities
Decimator Bot can fire lasers and shoot icy beams cold enough to freeze its opponents where they stand. Both of these abilities are channeled through its antennas. Decimator Bot has also demonstrated above average durability for an Eggman robot; in one instance, it could take several of Sonic's spin attacks before going down. It is also loaded with homing missiles which it can fire in a barrage.
- Harrison, Reid (22 August 2015). "Tails' Crush". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 40. Cartoon Network.
- Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (22 April 2017). "Eggman's Brother". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 76. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (13 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 2". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 79. Boomerang.
- Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 June 2017). "Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 85. Boomerang.
- Joly, Sandrine (15 July 2017). "The Haunted Lair". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 88. Boomerang.
- Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (4 March 2017). "Blackout". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 69. Boomerang.