When seeing the Robotnik Express, Da Bears headed out to stop it, considering it their "patriotic duty". Hearing Scratch and Grounder gloat through a long distance mega phone about capturing Sonic, Da Bears set out to rescue them. However, when they got there, they found Scratch and Grounder wrapped up in bandages (due to Sonic freeing himself and Tails). They freed Scratch and Grounder, believing they were Sonic and Tails, and were tricked by the Badniks into helping them stop Sonic and Tails, who they were convinced were Scratch and Grounder, from hijacking the Robotnik Express.
Da Bears attempted again and again to stop Sonic and Tails, but Sonic stopped them every time. When Da Bears were stuck on the front of the train as it was heading into a large cactus patch, they were saved by Sonic and were convinced that they had been tricked once Sonic and Tails proved who they were. As redemption, Da Bears helped Sonic and Tails prevent the train from colliding with the Buffalo village. Following the destruction of Robotnik's munitions factory due to the train, Daa Bears briefly celebrated their victory with Sonic and Tails before they left.
When a starving village was being forced to create a statue of Dr. Robotnik, Da Bears helped Sonic and Tails prepare a truck loaded with food to bring to the village. While they were preparing for the trip, however, Scratch and Grounder attacked, which ended when they kidnapped Mad Mike. When Sonic later returned with Mad Mike, Da Bears helped Sonic and his friends bring the food to the village by assisting in taking care of the booby traps along the way. After having brought the food to the village and forcing Robotnik away, Sonic redesigned Robotnik's statue to depict Da Bears to honor his friends.
A while later, Da Bears was invited by Tails to Sonic's award ceremony which they agree to come to. During the show, Robotnik tried to sink the ship where the award ceremony was being held while Da Bears and the other guests were trapped onboard. Fortunately, they were all saved by Sonic, and Da Bears could continue the ceremony with the others.
- When saying their group's name, Mad Mike and Big Griz say it together.
- The name of "Da Bears" is taken from a Saturday Night Live sketch titled Bill Swerski's Superfans where a group of sports fans from Chicago talk about their favorite teams, mostly the Chicago Bears, which, due to their accents, were referred to as "Da Bearsss".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episode 14, "The Robotnik Express".
- ↑ Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episode 34, "Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior".
- ↑ Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episode 60, "Hero of the Year".
- ↑ http://www.hulu.com/watch/4171/saturday-night-live-bill-swerkskis-super-fans