The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
[Scene: Seaside Island, day]
- [Sticks scoops a bucket of water from a pond. She looks to her right and sees a cross-eyed moose, which growls at her.]
- Sticks: MOOSE!
- [Sticks drops the bucket and runs away.]
[Scene change: Amy's House, day]
- Sonic: Ready? This time for the record. One, two...
- [Sonic, Amy, Tails, and Knuckles hold their breath. A few seconds later, Sticks enters the house. Tails and Knuckles breathe.]
- Sticks: MOOSE!
- Knuckles: Sticks! I was this close to winning a pointless game that has absolutely no significance! Thanks for nothing!
- Sticks: I saw ... a moose!
- [They look at her.]
- Sticks: A cross-eyed moose!
- Tails: So?
- Sticks: [sighs] Crossing paths with a cross-eyed moose brings a curse upon the moose-crosser and her non-moose-cross friends! Don't you people know anything about science?
- Tails: Um, Sticks? Curses aren't real.
- Sticks: Then how come you just lost the breath-holding contest?
- Knuckles: The curse! [gasps] It all makes sense now.
- Sticks: You can doubt me, but I'll protect you anyway, because I'm a good friend, and because it distracts me from the government agents who are replacing my plants with violins. [she quickly glances to the left, and then to the right] That's right! I'm on to you, buddy!
- [Sticks storms out the door and slams it behind her, knocking a vase off the shelf.]
- Amy: [breathes] My vase!
- Sonic: [coughs] I win! Heh!
- Knuckles: Hmmm ... maybe the curse broke the vase. Huh?
- Sonic: Yeah. The curse of the lunatic badger.
- Knuckles: Uh-oh. Now there are two curses?
[Scene change: Seaside Island, day]
- [Amy wants to leave her house, but has difficulty opening the door. She shoves it open, revealing a bear trap outside.]
- Amy: What the...?
- [The walkway is covered in mouse traps.]
- Amy: [calls Tails on her Communicator] Hey, Tails? Is your house...
- Tails: ...Surrounded by Sticks's crazy traps? [he's in a pit trap with bars on top] Yep. Sonic, what's up with you.
- [Sonic is eating a sandwich.]
- Sonic: Just hanging out. [it zooms out to reveal that Sonic is hanging upside-down from a tree]
- Knuckles: No, I haven't noticed anything. Actually, now that you mention it... [he's standing in a bear trap]
[Scene change: Sticks' Burrow, day]
- [Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy walk up to the door. Amy knocks, and a net falls onto all four of them.]
- Amy: This is getting old.
- Sonic: Yeah, and I didn't even get a sandwich this time.
- [Sticks swings up on a rope, and jumps off in front of them. She lifts the net up.]
- Sticks: Okay. I know what you're thinking, but evil spirits didn't set this trap! I did! To protect you.
- Tails: From ... dangerous door-knocking?
- Sticks: No! From the aforementioned evil spirits! Weren't you paying attention? They are bad news, baby! They'll eat your souls, chew 'em up, and spit 'em out!
- Knuckles: This curse is scary and disgusting.
- Amy: Is there, maybe, a less intrusive way to keep us safe?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.