Cubot is an antagonist in the Sonic Boom series. He is a robot created by Dr. Eggman and the final model in the discontinued Cubot Series. One of Eggman's service robots, he assists the doctor in his various schemes for world domination and the destruction of Team Sonic, alongside his partner Orbot.
Cubot is virtually identical to his game counterpart. He is a diminutive robot, but slightly taller than Orbot. He has a black square head with a flatten, yet wider yellow square cap on top and a larger black square on the bottom, the latter which resembles a jaw. His jaw can separate from his head to reveal a light blue cover resembling a mouth. He also has two grey-framed and pupil-less light blue eyes. His chest consists of a smaller yellow cube and he has yellow gloves for hands. His arms and back consist each of two thin grey bars that are joined by a black and yellow ball joint. His lower body is a black open cube with a grey inside and a ball joint connecting it to his back.
Although he does not normally wear attire, Cubot has a number of costumes:
- For yodeling, Cubot owns a viking helmet and an orange pigtail wig.
- For one of Eggman's schemes, Cubot wore a pink babygro with a large lollipop as accessory.
- For music montages, Cubot has a rockstar costume that consists of a long-haired white wig with a pink turf, and a black leather jacket.
- From Mombot, he has a blue and white sailor suit.
- For pitching sales, Cubot has a pale yellow sales jacket with brown, orange and green stripes. He also has an orange tie with blue stripes.
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
In Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice, Cubot and Orbot worried that Dr. Eggman's new miner mech, D-Fekt, would replace them when Eggman introduced him. As such, they were relieved when D-Fekt failed his testrun and were relegated to lesser tasks. Cubot later came with Eggman and Orbot to Eggman's Ragnium mine on Ragna Rock when Team Sonic invaded it. Although ordered to destroy the heroes, Cubot and Orbot disappeared from the scene when D-Fekt's newly-unveiled magnetic powers destroyed the mine.
Cubot was created by Dr. Eggman as the final model in Eggman's flawed Cubot Series. Whereas the Cubot prototypes (whom Cubot knew nothing of) fled to avoid recycling, Cubot was instated as Eggman's service robot.
In Eggman's lair, Cubot, Orbot and Eggman caught the news that Sonic was seeking a new sidekick. As Cubot voiced his opinions on Sonic's demands, Eggman silenced him. Cubot and Orbot later joined Eggman's plan to exhaust Sonic and Tails for Obliterator Bot. Tricking the heroes into letting them stay at Tails' House, Cubot, Orbot and Eggman tired them out with obnoxious behavior. However, Eggman's plan backfired when Obliterator Bot destroyed his lair instead, since Cubot and Orbot had not worked out the robot's kinks. The robot duo soon after saw Amy attempt therapy on Eggman.
When Eggman planned to use Tails' robot UT, Cubot and Orbot secretly replaced the real UT with a duplicate made by Eggman to break Team Sonic apart. As a bystander, Cubot watched Eggman's plan ultimately failed. On a mission to get Eggman mechanical parts, Orbot and Cubot robbed the DangerCo Deadly Equipment Warehouse. As Team Sonic arrived, the duo had their Bee Bots distract them while they escaped with their loot, with a little help from Buster who halted Sonic.
While helping Eggman with his mail, Cubot and Orbot learned their lair was considered to be featured in Modern Lair Magazine, and were assigned to tidy it up. When that was not enough, Eggman assigned Amy to redecorate the lair, with Orbot and Cubot serving as her workers and decorations, earning them the approval of the evaluator. After Eggman imprisoned Amy, Cubot was dismantled by Eggman when attempting to quit and could only watch as Team Sonic ravaged the lair when rescuing Amy, costing the lair its spot in the magazine. When Eggman made Dave an intern in the lair, Cubot and Orbot feared Dave's enthusiasm would make them look bad. Having eavesdropped on them, Dave dismantled Cubot as revenge and hid his parts. Fortunately, Orbot found Cubot and got him to Tails for repairs. After Eggman fired Dave, Cubot and Orbot got their old jobs back.
During Eggman's work, Cubot and Orbot fearfully watched the doctor create Evil Cookies to turn Sonic evil with. When the plan backfired when Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Sticks ate the cookies instead, Cubot and Orbot would suffer under both the evil heroes and Eggman when the latter made the former his new allies. As such, they sought Sonic's help, who cured his team.
Upon Cubot and Orbot's urging to improve their moral with a surprise party, Eggman had them set one up before erasing their memory files so the party could be a surprise. As the amnesiac Cubot and Orbot recovered, however, they could not find Eggman. After asking Sonic and around town, it appeared that Eggman had been arrested, so the duo tried earning bailout money. After several attempts (during which they lost the Eggmobile to T.W. Barker), Cubot took charge and broke them into the jail, but discovered the inmate was actually Willy Walrus, who told the duo where to find Eggman. At that scene, however, they came to the conclusion that Eggman had been killed by his own Disintegrator Ray and went home mourning, where Eggman surprised them with their party and explained his absence and what had happened. As a demonstration, Cubot and Orbot had their memories erased again and could thus not tell Eggman where the Eggmobile was.
While Eggman pulled out his schemes with Cowbot, Cubot and Orbot were confined to the lair. They eventually came out as Eggman's scheme failed, where they tried eating some marshmallows, only to short-circuit. When Cubot joined a laser tag exercise with Eggman, the participants learned the luck balance of the universe had tipped in Eggman's favor when Eggman won. With Eggman invincible with his luck, Cubot and Orbot helped him invade Seaside Island with the Mega. All went well, as even Team Sonic was unable to stop them, until Knuckles, who suffered from bad luck, caused the Mega to self-destruct when he joined them, forcing Cubot, Eggman and Orbot to retreat.
Accompanying Eggman to seize a meteor from Sonic, only for them to get knocked out, Cubot and Orbot brought Eggman home, where he claimed to be Sonic, having swapped bodies with Eggman due to the meteor. While not believing entirely him, the robot duo accompanied Sonic to Sonic's Shack where Team Sonic beat him up. Cubot and Orbot regrouped with Sonic and soon returned with their robot army. When Tails arrived though, Cubot and Orbot learned that Sonic and Eggman actually had switched bodies, a process which was soon reversed. When Eggman recovered from a slump, Cubot saw his master lose all motivation when he found himself unable to make choices. While Cubot could not get Eggman back to be a villain, Team Sonic ultimately did.
While Cubot saw Eggman play a video game, they got the news that Tails had joined the Lightning Bolt Society, something which Eggman set out to foil. After having brought back Eggman after his latest defeat, Cubot and Orbot helped him sue Sonic under the pretense that Sonic needlessly broke Eggman's neck. With Cubot having helped provide false evidence for Eggman's case, Eggman almost won, but was foiled by Amy. During Eggman's scheme to control the Village's technology with his Eggman's Tomato Sauce cans, Cubot and Orbot joined Eggman at his interview on the Comedy Chimp Show where Eggman's plan was inevitably foiled by Team Sonic. At the morning of the launch of the Egg Tank, Cubot helped prepare Eggman for departure. When Eggman created a time loop that made the day repeat itself, Cubot and everyone else (except Eggman) remained oblivious to it. In time, Cubot got involved in Eggman's attempt to break the time loop, and would take a picture of the happy occasion the day after Eggman succeed.
Cubot and Orbot later got sent out by Eggman, who joined them in the Eggmobile, to capture a Granifer Giganticus for Eggman. Their plan to trap the giant with Bee Bots at the scene failed though, and Sonic, who protected "Rocky", made their Badniks turn against them. Retreating, Cubot and Orbot joined Eggman in his meditation garden, only for Team Sonic to arrive with the rock monster and make him fall sleep in the garden to horrid music, which Cubot had to accept or the rock monster would go on a rampage. During a fight with Team Sonic, Cubot and Orbot saw Eggman get trapped in Buddy Buddy Temple with Sonic. The robots promptly deserted Eggman to pursue their own interests, but found their freedom overwhelming and returned to the temple and Team Sonic for help. There, they fell into the temple as its underground tunnels caved in, where they found Sonic and Eggman. Using an escape route, the two enemies got everyone to safety. Cubot and Orbot then happily reunited with Eggman before departing with him.
When Cubot and Orbot got fed up with Eggman's callousness during his chats with his new online friend, Nominatus (a computer virus), the robot duo left him to be friends with Team Sonic. Proving their defection, the duo moved in with Tails where they fought over a laptop game from Tails, only to discover from the laptop's surveillance that Nominatus was taking over Eggman's system and robots for his agenda to destroy all life forms. Cubot and Orbot tried to warn Eggman, but were too late, and they fled with Eggman to Team Sonic when Nominatus sent their robots after them. There, the heroes provided cover while Cubot and Orbot got sent into cyberspace to stop Nominatus, where they destroyed him by demonstrating too much stupidity for him to process. In the aftermath, Cubot and Orbot returned to Eggman and his lair. Not long after, Cubot was with Eggman and Orbot in their lair when it was hit by an Eggman missile launched by Amy and Sticks.
As Fly Bot showed Team Sonic's activities, Cubot came with Eggman to destroy the heroes, only for Eggman to fall for a prank Team Sonic had lured him into. As Eggman swore off technology and his lair, Cubot and Orbot were left to do labor for Eggman. Not long after, Sonic came to them as the island got attacked by Eggman's missiles and robots, which turned out the Lightning Bolt Society was behind, having taken over Eggman's lair. Cubot and Orbot were shortly after deactivated remotely by the Lightning Bolt Society, so Eggman helped Team Sonic stop the group, and restarted Cubot and Orbot in time to restore their lair. When Eggman became co-owner of Chez Amy, Cubot and Orbot served as the kitchen staff until Eggman had his Badniks tear the establishment down.
When the unpicked trash at the lair pilled up, Cubot and Orbot were made the target of Eggman's frustrations before he went to city hall. As Eggman later got control of the Village with the mayor's approval stamp, Cubot arrived in Octopus Bot to provide Eggman with ink, only for the stamp to get destroyed. As Eggman plotted to enslave the villagers with a hypnotizing movie, Cubot served as boom operator and make-up artist during the filming. Then, when Eggman needed Sonic to battle Drill Bot for a scene, Cubot and Orbot tricked Sonic to participate by lying that Eggman was mining metal for new robots which would make them obsolete. When Cubot came to the movie premiere though, it was revealed Eggman had forgotten to install his mind-enslaver device, so Cubot and Orbot joined Eggman in watching their movie alone after everyone left.
Cubot later joined two of Eggman's attacks which were both foiled by Team Sonic, the latter of which he got shot out of the Eggmobile and injured Sonic's cohort Mike the Ox. Later spying on the Lightning Bolt Society and hearning that Sonic had retired and Team Sonic was out of town, Cubot and Orbot proposed an attack, but Eggman insisted on waiting for the right time to strike. Soon after, Cubot, Eggman and Orbot launched a sneak attack on Sonic with the Eggmobile while he was busy handling a sheep stampede. However, their attempt was ruined when Mike warned Sonic, who used the Eggmobile's weapon to herd the sheep before defeating the trio.
Another time, Cubot and Orbot were sent out to find some renegade robots who were stealing Eggman's tools. The duo soon found them, which turned out to be the Cubot prototypes who needed to repair Cutebot. Cubot himself impressed his prototypes with his intellect. After Cubot and Orbot got Sonic and Tails to help the prototypes, Cubot opted to stay and lead his prototypes. However, by the time Eggman came to destroy them, Cubot was tired of being surrounded by dopes and was convinced by Orbot that Eggman missed him. Ensuring Eggman's attack was foiled by Sonic and Tails when he hugged Eggman, Cubot returned to his work in the lair. While later in the lair, Cubot and Orbot had a suspicion something was missing, not realizing Eggman had been kidnapped.
On New Year's Eve, Cubot and Orbot tried cheering up Eggman with a New Year's Eve party, who moped over not getting one decisive victory over Sonic this year, but with no success. To Cubot's surprise, Eggman got the idea of making a Slow Motion Machine to give himself more time to beat Sonic during their party, and saw him harness their slow cooker's power source for it. Joining Eggman for his surveillance of Sonic later on, Cubot uttlery failed to notice when Eggman saw an opprotunity to destroy his enemy. Another time, when Eggman framed Sonic for thievery, Cubot and Orbot would take tourists on tours around their lair, showing them the scene where Sonic supposedly stole Eggman's Particle Accelerator. During a heat wave where they fanned Eggman, Cubot and Orbot had to install solar panels at the lair for the doctor, which particularly annoyed Cubot. When the Archipelago Homeowners Association then noticed Eggman was illegally housing robots, Cubot was hidden during the group's visit so Eggman could avoid eviction. However, a remote power overload during a storm made Cubot go haywire which complicated Eggman's evening.
Coming to Puppy Con (where Eggman tried trading them), Cubot and Orbot masqueraded as the Lightning Bolt Society as they caused a rockslide to distract everyone while Eggman stole a game piece, only for Eggman to return his loot later. Cubot and Orbot later came with Eggman on a raid of a toy-and-game factory where they commentated on Eggman's fight with Team Sonic, which the latter won. They repeated this for the parties' next fight which had a similar result. When Eggman then was jealous at Team Sonic for getting an award, Cubot helped encourage the doctor to get one himself.
When Eggman assembled Team Eggman from the local villains, Cubot helped the group prepare to battle Team Sonic. Though the villains lost to the heroes, Cubot and Orbot enjoyed the adventure that came out of it and looked forward to what would come next.
While Cubot and Orbot were out in space with Eggman to work on a satellite, Eggman discovered an asteroid would hit the earth. Cubot subsequently assisted Eggman with his scheme to earn a profit from the situation by selling spots in his bunker (which Cubot had messed up earlier) to ride out the impending apocalypse in to the villagers. The asteroid, however, would be stopped by Team Sonic. Cubot, Eggman and Orbot later analyzed their lair's surveillance of a seemingly supernatural phenomenon, only to discover it was Sonic acting on a separate plane of existence.
As they watched Tails' attempts to capture Sonic for a bet through Fly Bot, Cubot, Eggman and Orbot attacked Sonic with Bee Bots when Tails trapped him. However, while Cubot and Orbot talked with Eggman, Tails rallied Team Sonic, who saved Sonic and sent Cubot and his cohorts flying. Cubot and Orbot later talked with Eggman about his latest defeat to Team Sonic when Eggman had the idea to make Sonic fight him underwater. Before Eggman began his plan though, the duo provided music for him as he made a washing machine. Accompanying Eggman on his mind-control scheme with Dreamcaster, Cubot watched Eggman's plan unfold in the Village Center, but fled from there with Eggman and Orbot when Team Sonic foiled the plan. Then, when dimwitted Tails clones invaded the lair, Cubot saw Eggman and Team Sonic round the clones up.
After having been left to go home alone (with nobody giving them a lift) for talking back to Eggman after their loss to Team Sonic in the Egg Tank, Cubot and Orbot were given a grueling task. Meanwhile, Amy advised them to stand up to Eggman's abuse by striking. Taking Amy's advice when Eggman went too far, Cubot and Orbot began protesting, with all of Eggman's robots soon joining them, while also scorning Eggman's replacement lackeys. As Cubot was about to give up despite Amy's efforts though, Eggman cracked and agreed to treat him and the others better (but still without respect).
Cubot later came with Eggman when he failed to get a newly-instated permit to commit evil. Eggman thus had a upgraded Orbot get the permit rather than wait for a do-over so he could guide Orbot from the background. While Cubot accompanied Eggman and Orbot on their schemes, Cubot was impressed by Orbot's successful tactics. After helping Orbot with a fruitful scheme, Cubot joined Orbot as he set out to become his own villain. After an attack on City Hall where Eggman resumed his villain position after Orbot destroyed the permits' records though, Cubot had enough of Orbot's new attitude and reset his memory. When a corrupt Sonic became his partner, Eggman tried having a secret talk with Cubot and Orbot about stealing Sonic's new mech suit. Cubot, however, pointed out Sonic had heard him. Failing to use Cubot and Orbot as scapegoats, Eggman fled from Sonic. Soon after, Cubot would contribute to Eggman's creation of FiendBot. After FiendBot failed, Cubot observed Eggman as he made a weapon (which Cubot found attractive) to replace FiendBot.
While Cubot helped Eggman search for Ancient mech suits by excavating for him, Team Sonic would appear and trash their workforce, leaving Cubot to depart with Eggman and Orbot. During a power outage later on, Cubot was able to stay online thanks to his batteries. He could thus meet Team Sonic when they came by the lair under the assumption that Eggman caused the blackout. After then helping Eggman win the referendum to determine a new name for the Village, which Eggman used to become Village leader, Cubot helped Eggman prepare to demolish the Village. However, he got showed aside by Eggman himself when the plan fell apart. For Eggman's next plot, Cubot and Orbot aided Eggman with a presentation to Meh Burger's owner, Mr. Slate, which got Meh Burger's staff replaced with robot workers. The duo later accompanied Eggman after he sent Meh Burger into space (for a time). Soon after, Cubot would, as always, salvage the remains of Eggman's Badniks from the robots' latest battle.
Following Eggman on his attempt to win the Science Fair Awards with his Eggs-Boson Super-configurator, Cubot supported the doctor when he lost, but got showed aside just as Eggman got the idea for a robot mother. Watching Eggman and "Mombot", Cubot went along with Mombot's plans to have Eggman make peace with Sonic, much to Eggman's dismay. When Eggman tried to erase Mombot's memory however, Cubot and Orbot secretly took Eggman's magnet for him when he changed his plan in the act. Cubot soon after came with Eggman on an attack on the Village. Though Cubot tried to comfort Eggman after Team Sonic stopped him, he got chided for it as they left. Another time, Cubot and Orbot was dealing with Eggman's return from the beach when Steve Eggman―Eggman's supposedly long-lost brother―visited them, whom Cubot almost shot. Cubot afterward saw Eggman kick Steve out after a brief tour. Following this, he would help Eggman spy on Team Sonic.
Cubot and Orbot later met Mighton and Bolts when Eggman brought them home. Eventually, the duo was offered a home in Morristown―a robot utopia―by Bolts when he and Mighton prepared to depart. The duo liked the offer, but when Eggman imprisoned Mighton and Bolts to get info from them, Cubot and Orbot ratted out Egggman to Team Sonic so the team could save Mighton and Bolts. After Mighton and Bots were freed and beat up Eggman though, Cubot and Orbot realized Eggman needed them and declined Bolts' offer. As they tended to Eggman though, Cubot and Orbot got infected by malware from Hypnobot, who made them attack the Village alongside other infected robots. For this task, the duo took control of Octopus Bot, but were stopped by Sonic. Still, Cubot continued with his onslaught, although Amy, Knuckles and Sticks kept him at bay. Eventually though, Cubot regained his free will when Hypnobot's control was broken, only to resume his rampage on his own accord. Returning to Eggman's lair, Cubot helped Eggman revive Hypnobot after the doctor found him in a lake. As Eggman and Hypnobot formed an alliance to conquer Morristown, Cubot got psyched about going there. Instead, the two villains had him do work in the lair.
Cubot eventually joined Eggman when the doctor reviewed his past creations in an effort to defeat Team Sonic. Watching Eggman create his miniscule FleaBots after getting an idea new approach, Cubot and Orbot handled planting them on Team Sonic (despite briefly releasing the FleaBots in the lair), thus turning the heroes into itchy messes. Cubot later saw Team Sonic come to the lair and make the FleaBots stick to Eggman, leaving Cubot to help Eggman get them off. When Eggman then got ingored by what appeared to be Sonic, Cubot helped Eggman distract Sonic while Eggman tried to attack him. When that failed and Eggman attacked Sonic with his army instead, Cubot noticed in the aftermath that what they thought to be Sonic was a decoy dummy.
Having noticed the trash piling up at the lair, Cubot watched Eggman's struggle to deal with the tax bill that the government gave him for picking up his trash. As Eggman decided to turn his lair into a hotel to earn some cash, Cubot and Orbot would advertise it for the doctor. Cubot later overheard Dixon and Diane Aardvark mention that a reviewer from Secret Review Magazine was coming to Eggman's hotel, which he passed on to Eggman. After everything went back to normal though, Cubot noticed Eggman was stuck with his original trash problem again. Cubot later came with Eggman on a shopping trip to the DangerCo Deadly Equipment Warehouse. Because Eggman had no doctorate however, the clerk would not sell them anything. When Eggman then became a public joke because of his missing doctorate, Cubot tried to cheer Eggman up, who decided to go back to school to get a doctorate. After Eggman got exam anxiety however, Cubot helped him steal the answers for the final exam.
When Eggman thought that a ghost was haunting him, Cubot helped him research exorcism until Sonic and Tails, after they played a prank on them, convinced Eggman otherwise. Cubot later became T.W. Barker's when Barker conned Eggman into giving him his property. Cubot and Orbot soon after got contacted by Eggman through a communicator in Cubot. Following Eggman's plan, Cubot avoided Barker's Stunt Bears and planted a virus in Eggman's systems that forced Barker to return Eggman's property to him. Afterward, Cubot observed Eggman's test of his new MeBot, which proved too power-consuming. When Eggman then learned of the Tummel Crystal, which could power MeBot, Cubot joined Eggman's excavation of the crystal in Buddy Buddy Temple. When they breached the Froglodyte Caves however, Cubot got taken out by a natural AI-disabling pulse.
While waiting on Eggman in his lair, Cubot and Orbot found his Anti Gravity Ray, which got stuck on Cubot's head in high gear after they fooled around with it. Now a floating gravity field that rampantly picked up anything, and with his mind scrambled by the device, Cubot got blown to Hedgehog Village after ending up outside the lair, with Eggman and Team Sonic each trying to stop him. When Cubot then gained control over his gravity powers, his newfound confidence made him try enlightening the villagers by taking them to space. Team Sonic got him and his victims down again though. They then fixed Cubot by removing the Anti Gravity Ray, which Knuckles smashed when it began crushing Cubot and everyone else with gravity. Afterward, Eggman made Cubot help his robots turn his lair away from the Sunday breeze manually. Cubot later followed Eggman around when the doctor sought to get the rec center. When Eggman ended up arranging a soccer match with Team Sonic over ownership of the rec center, Cubot tried out for Eggman's soccer team, but failed. After Eggman made Team Cybonic play for him using mind control, Cubot rode around with Eggman in the Eggmobile for the remainder of Eggman's scheme. When Eggman lost the match and Team Sonic freed Team Cybonic however, the teams got some payback on Cubot and his associates.
On Race Day, Cubot and Orbot brought Eggman his Eggmobile's car module, which Eggman needed to compete in an auto race. Afterward, Cubot would watch the ensuing race among the spectators. Cubot later hanged out with Eggman until the doctor had Cubot befriend him on FriendSpace so Eggman could pass on an online chain letter. When Eggman then wanted to start a social media site, Cubot helped give him ideas for it. When Cubot later served Eggman food, the doctor wanted a Meh Burger, delivered by Sonic, instead. As it turned out, Eggman wanted to exploit Meh Burger's delivery policy: if he could delay his meal's delivery by the new delivery boy, Sonic, for three minutes, his meal would be free and Sonic would be humiliated. Cubot soon helped Eggman with his scheme when the doctor could not do it alone though. As a part of Eggman's plan to slow down Sonic when he had to deliver Eggman's latest meal, Cubot had Sonic deliver another one to him first, deep in the jungle. However, Cubot was unable to slow Sonic down for long. Cubot returned to Eggman's lair with Orbot afterward, which they entered through a secret tunnel. Unfortunately, Sonic saw them use the tunnel and used it to deliver Eggman's meal on time.
Cubot was later with Eggman in his lair when Team Sonic came to foil the doctor's newest scheme. During the subsequent battle, a malfunction in the HQ room made the lair's sorting system send the others to different rooms. Although Cubot managed to stay in the HQ room with Sonic, the latter accidently triggered the lair's lockdown protocol, trapping them in the room. Upon receiving instructions from Eggman in morse code through the pipes however, Cubot was able to tell Sonic how undo the lockdown, thereby allowing everyone to escape the lair before the Mootonium in the basement blew it up. Later, after helping Eggman pack for his trip to the Villain Retreat, Cubot and Orbot met Team Sonic, who wanted the Bee Bots attacking them to be called off. Without Eggman and his security code however, the robotic duo could not help them.
While watching Eggman, Cubot saw him attempt to make himself stronger with purple rays. Instead, he got a condition that turned him into a cute creature whenever he got angry. When Eggman first morphed, Cubot and Orbot had to capture him when he fled to the village. Back home, Eggman found out his condition would wear off if he stayed calm for two days. Cubot later went shopping with Eggman, during which Eggman's condition got exposed to the public. Cubot stayed afterward at home with Eggman in an anger-free setting. However, when Beth the Shrew, whom Eggman had gotten fond of, got stuck in the lair's trash compactor, Cubot proved too big to go in and save her. While Eggman managed to save Beth with his creature form, he had to start over his no-anger regiment, something which Cubot did not make easy. Some time after, Cubot joined Orbot, Eggman, Mombot and Morpho on a family vacation to Roboken. Although Cubot had a good time there, he and the others had to leave after Eggman and Morpho stole Bolts' smart chip. Back on earth, where they got cornered by Mighton, Cyborg Sonic and Team Sonic, Mombot ended up with the chip, prompting the heroes to charge at her. However, Cubot helped his family stand in the heroes' way to protect Mombot. Eggman then returned the chip to save Mombot. Cubot later got trapped with Orbot and Eggman in the lair by the Cubot prototypes and D-Fekt. However, Eggman used Cubot to fool the guards and escape captivity. After the lair was reclaimed, Cubot saw Eggman get ready to fight D-Fekt.
When Eggman wanted to mo-cap Team Sonic for his video game, Cubot would observe the doctor's convoluted plot to capture Team Sonic's moves. Cubot would afterward help Eggman get a recoding from Sonic that Eggman used to trick Shadow into fighting Team Sonic so the doctor could capture Shadow's moves for his game as well. When Shadow came after Eggman at his lair to exact on revenge on the doctor for how he manipulated him though, Cubot was ordered by Eggman to slow down Shadow while he fled. Although Cubot complied, he got beaten up by Shadow as a result. After then witnessing an abnormally brought about by Eggman's actions that nearly destroyed the universe, Cubot and Orbot would locate Eggman.
The Big Boom
On the day following Dr. Eggman's battle with Sonic and his allies, Cubot was serving the doctor his breakfast in his lair before it could get cold when Knuckles appeared on their doorstep and wanted to join the doctor. Teaming up with Knuckles, Cubot accompanied Eggman on his attack on Seaside Island where he helped Orbot stow away Sonic, Tails, Amy and Sticks in the Big Boy mech's cargo hold after Knuckles and Eggman had encaged them. On their way to attack the village however, Cubot, Eggman and Orbot were betrayed by Knuckles who threw the two robots away when protecting Eggman. Cubot and Orbot later asked Team Sonic for a lift home after Eggman was defeated, to which Knuckles complied to by throwing them out to Eggman as he retreated.
Back in the lair, Cubot and Orbot were assigned to repair the Big Boy. Inside the mech, Cubot found Amy's Hammer and claimed it for himself. When Orbot found him with the hammer, he wanted to turn it over to Eggman, but Cubot refused and they began fighting for the weapon. Unknown to them, their fight trashed the Big Boy as it took off, and when they lost the grip on Amy's Hammer, it ricocheted away while making the Big Boy fall apart. Soon after, they found Eggman amongst the parts and tried explaining themselves. Having fixed and upgraded the Big Boy again, Cubot and Orbot accompanied Eggman as he went to fight Team Sonic. While fighting, Eggman contemplated on going home after several insults, but Cubot helped restore Eggman's resolve. No sooner, Sticks used the Rock of Justice on the Big Boy, which ricocheted into the mech where and destroyed it from the inside. As such, Cubot retreated back to the lair with Orbot and Eggman, where Eggman revealed that he had another creation ready for Team Sonic.
Boom Shaka-laka and Worlds Unite
When Eggman sought to get the villagers' trust for his future schemes, Cubot accompanied the doctor through his schemes which ended in the Eggtoberfest which was meant to buy the villagers' trust. Though Cubot assisted in the Eggtoberfest, the carnival was laid to waste when Eggman unleashed his army on the villagers which was stopped by Team Sonic. Cubot then tried to cheer Eggman up as he moped over his defeat. Not long after, when Eggman enacted his scheme to get Team Sonic's bio-data for Project Hodge Podge during the Go-kart Pan-island Grand Prix, Cubot and Orbot participated in the competition to aid Eggman. As the race began, Cubot tried running Tails off the road with Orbot, but the duo accidently hit each other. They quickly started fighting over who's fault it was, which made them crash while their master lost the race to Sonic despite getting his data.
Shortly after the race, Cubot and Orbot got back to Eggman's lair where they met Team Sticks and the Maverick Hunters and tried to make them leave. Threatened into submission by Zero, they agreed to help them by using a machine made by Eggman to create a Genesis Portal to their destination. The duo's encounter with the group would be erased when Xander Payne rewrote history.
Receiving a gorilla Eggman had ordered through the mail, Cubot and Orbot brought it to Eggman, but snuck away once the gorilla went berserk. Though Sonic took care of the gorilla, Eggman soon ordered another who also beat him up, while Cubot watched it.
Other game appearances
Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom
Compared to Orbot, Cubot is described as the "funbot" and has a rough-edged personality. While not perfect of character, he is loyal by default, though he will only obey orders after being threatened as dictated by his programming. Gruff and gritty like a beat cop, he is very dim-witted and slow on the uptake, having trouble solving a puzzle meant for babies and gets even the simplest of instructions wrong. Nevertheless, he still has his moments of reasonable insight and common sense. Cubot is normally easy-going, though he has shown a violent and aggressive temper beneath his otherwise bumbling exterior; after several failed attempts, Cubot took charge of getting Eggman out of jail "his way", which involved blowing the jail up with a Disintegrator Ray. What separates Cubot from his prototypes is that he learns from his mistakes, allowing him to grow progressively wiser with each experience (if only slightly).
Cubot has at times shown a lot of self-consciousness and low self-esteem. He is somewhat depressed about being a soulless machine, often longing for more in life beyond his service to Eggman, and ponders over whether he has the making of a good minion or is just a redundant comic relief.
At his core, Cubot is a mindless servant. While capable of making his own choices and forming his own personal opinions, Cubot is weak-willed and unable to be alone as he is extremely dependent on others, and having total freedom overwhelms him with anxiety over the concept of choosing for himself. Fearing as well that he will get send to the scrapheap without a role to fulfill, he will ultimately come groveling back to his employer and gladly demean himself as much as he can in order to resume his duties whenever he is left without someone to serve, showing a complete lack of dignity on his behalf. Supposedly, Cubot also has "Bot-holm syndrome" which makes him ultimately agree with anything Eggman says.
Powers and abilities
Cubot is equipped with a number of additional functions. His mouth works as a paper shredder for shredding letters, his breath can create a vacuum effect which lets him function like a vacuum cleaner, his head comes equipped with an airbag, and he even has a button on his back that can erase a day worth of memory files. By pressing both his eyes at the same time, one can also reset Cubot, effectively returning him to normal when an issue in his systems arises. Innate functions aside, Cubot is also shown being able to understand morse code, although he has admitted he is a bit rusty at it.
Cubot has his own kill switch in Dr. Eggman's lair which can deactivate and reactivate him remotely. As an Eggman robot, he is also able to receive power remotely from Eggman's lair. Unlike most other Eggman robots however, Cubot possesses long-life batteries which can keep him operational for years without recharging.
When the Anti Gravity Ray got stuck on Cubot, the device let him produce an anti-gravity field that negated the gravity for everything within its range and pull it along with him. It also granted him heightened fight capabilities. At first, Cubot had no control over the Anti Gravity Ray. When he gained control over it however, he became able to exercise this control by negating gravity's effect on chosen targets with energy blasts and moving said targets around like a telekinetic. He lost these powers permanently when the Anti Gravity Ray was removed from him though.
Cubot is one of the closest things Dr. Eggman has to a friend. While Cubot tries to earn the doctor's respect as much as possible, he gets noting but terrible treatment in return. Also, despite Cubot being one of his closest lackeys, Eggman does not trust him to be in control of pretty much anything in his stead. In turn, Cubot has a repressed dislike of Eggman. This has prompted Cubot to go against Eggman's orders out of pure rebellious tendencies. He has even gone so far as to celebrate his liberation from Eggman when he thought he was incapacitated and play pranks on him.
For all his dislike of Eggman, Cubot depends on him since he cannot cope with being on his own. He likewise fears that without Eggman to serve, he is bound to get scrapped. As such, he is quick to come groveling back to Eggman whenever he leaves him, regardless of how much he must beg Eggman for forgiveness and how little he gets out of it. Cubot also personally believes that Eggman does care about him, and that his abuse is his way of showing it. Similarly, Cubot genuinely cares about Eggman deep down, having wept when he thought Eggman was dead and has embraced him caringly on a few occasions. He also dislikes seeing Eggman emotionally in the dumps and will offer him unwaveringly moral support and unconditional love when he needs it, in spite of Eggman's constant abuse.
Overall, Cubot is loyal to Eggman, and endures much of his abuse and excruciating tasks without asking questions. Even when offered to live in a robot utopia, Cubot chose to stay at Eggman's side, knowing that Eggman depends on him to take care of him. However, his loyalty is not absolute; as put by Orbot, he is only "mostly-loyal" to the doctor. He likewise has his limits for how much of Eggman's callous behavior he can take. As such, he has been known to go behind Eggman's back to seek Sonic's aid when Eggman becomes too much or keep things which he should otherwise deliver to Eggman. He also has a tendency to say things Eggman does not want to hear, such as revealing his innermost secrets, though he says these things less diplomatically than Orbot. Nevertheless, Cubot is very afraid of Eggman's wrath and threats of decommissioning, and would rather face Knuckles in a fight.
Orbot is Cubot's companion in the service of Dr. Eggman. Despite their conflicting personalities, they are an inseparable pair. Whenever Cubot messes things up, he is usually the target of Orbot's frustrations. While he does not appear to mind Orbot's criticism, he is genuinely sorry whenever he has been treating Orbot badly, like when he apologized for ditching him to rule his prototypes. He can also not be apart from Orbot very long without missing him, like when he tried having a dialogue with Orbot out of habit despite leaving him.
Regardless of the opposing dynamic between them, Cubot enjoys the company Orbot provides. When Orbot set out to become an independent supervillain, Cubot joined him in hopes of having more success by working as his lackey. Yet, as Orbot became power-mad and bossy, Cubot admitted he preferred having Orbot as his spineless partner.
Cubot is on good terms with Mombot, who lovingly treats him as a part of her extended family. In fact, Mombot is perhaps the only person who has ever showed any genuine care for him besides Orbot. Although they have not been shown interacting with each other very much, Cubot was nonetheless willing to put his own safety on the line to protect Mombot when she was about to get smashed by Team Sonic and their allies.
- Team Sonic
- Dave the Intern
- The official artwork used for Cubot is the same as the one for his main series counterpart in Sonic Colors.
- Unlike his other counterparts, Cubot has never displayed any voice chip malfunction.
- Cubot is the first character based on a character from the main game series in the Sonic Boom franchise to have a family member revealed.
- Along with Orbot, Cubot did not have any design changes for the Sonic Boom franchise.
- The startup sounds for Cubot resemble the Microsoft Windows startup sounds.
- Cubot secretly wants his own talk show, long blond hair, and taste buds.
- While Cubot cannot eat organic food like marshmallows without short-circuiting (despite wanting to), he can ingest materials like nuts and bolts.
- Cubot can play the electronic keyboard and drums, despite not having legs to use the kick-drum.
- The reason for why Cubot has yet to be seen having retracted into a cube in the Sonic Boom television series is because the writers have yet to have a story-driven reason to do it.
- ↑ Template:Citeweb
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Beardmore, Marie (14 January 2017). "Strike!". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 62. Boomerang.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Banker, Mark; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (29 November 2014). "Double Doomsday". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 7. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Derrien, Jean-Christophe; Liemt, Romain Van (6 December 2014). "Eggheads". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 8. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Harrison, Reid (14 March 2015). "Don't Judge Me". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 17. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (24 December 2016). "I Can Sea Sonic's Fear From Here". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 59. Boomerang.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Sellner, Joelle (1 April 2017). "Mombot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 73. Boomerang.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Freiberger, Sam (1 July 2017). "Inn Sanity". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 86. Boomerang.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 Grenier, Benoit (24 July 2015). "Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 36. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Sellner, Joelle (19 November 2016). "Spacemageddonocalypse". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 54. Boomerang.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Gralewski, Françoise (7 October 2017). "Lair On Lockdown". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 98. Boomerang.
- ↑ Banker, Mark; Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "The Sidekick". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 1. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Lieblich, Doug (8 November 2014). "Can an Evil Genius Crash on Your Couch for a Few Days?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 2. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Polsky, Dave (15 November 2014). "Translate This". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 3. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Trueheart, Eric (15 November 2014). "Buster". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 16.3 Watson, Mitch (22 November 2014). "Fortress of Squalitude". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 6. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 17.3 17.4 17.5 17.6 17.7 17.8 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 January 2015). "Dude, Where's My Eggman?". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 Pugsley, Tom; Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (31 January 2015). "Cowbot". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 11. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 Polsky, Dave (14 February 2015). "Unlucky Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 13. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 Van Liemt, Romain; Derrien, Christophe (21 February 2015). "The Meteor". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 14. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (28 February 2015). "Aim Low". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 15. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Milano, Dan (7 March 2015). "How to Succeed in Evil Without Really Trying". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 16. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (21 March 2015). "Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 18. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Sellner, Joelle (4 April 2015). "Hedgehog Day". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 20. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Tuber, Douglas; Maile, Tim (11 April 2015). "Sleeping Giant". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 21. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 26.2 26.3 26.4 26.5 Lieblich, Doug (18 April 2015). "The Curse of Buddy Buddy Temple". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 22. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Raut-Siezac, Natalys (25 April 2015). "Let's Play Musical Friends". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 23. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (9 May 2015). "Into the Wilderness". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 25. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 Harrison, Reed (16 May 2015). "Eggman Unplugged". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 26. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (13 July 2015). "Chez Amy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 27. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (20 July 2015). "Mayor Knuckles". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 32. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (21 July 2015). "Eggman the Auteur". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 33. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (22 July 2015). "Just a Guy". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 34. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (1 August 2015). "Next Top Villain". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 37. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (8 August 2015). "New Year's Retribution". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 38. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Moarbes, Charles-Henri (29 August 2015). "Bro-Down Showdown". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 41. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 Harrison, Reid (19 September 2015). "It Wasn't Me, It Was the One-Armed Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 44. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 Freiberger, Sam; Crede, Phaea; Shatraw, Justin (3 October 2015). "No Robots Allowed". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 46. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (10 October 2015). "Fuzzy Puppy Buddies". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 47. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harrison, Reid (17 October 2015). "Designated Heroes". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 48. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Harisson, Reid (24 October 2015). "Role Models". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 49. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (14 November 2015). "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog". Sonic Boom. Season 1. Episode 52. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (3 December 2016). "Alone Again, Unnaturally". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 56. Boomerang.
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 Flynn, Ian (17 November 2016). "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Worse-er". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 58. Boomerang.
- ↑ Shriver, Pauk (31 December 2016). "In the Midnight Hour". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 60. Boomerang.
- ↑ Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (7 January 2017). "Multi-Tails". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 61. Boomerang.
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 Grenier, Benoit (21 January 2017). "The Evil Dr. Orbot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 63. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (4 February 2017). "Mech Suits Me". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 65. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (11 February 2017). "FiendBot". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 66. Boomerang.
- ↑ Flynn, Ian (18 February 2017). "Og Man Out". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 67. Boomerang.
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (4 March 2017). "Blackout". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 69. Boomerang.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (11 March 2017). "Unnamed Episode". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 70. Boomerang.
- ↑ Baraou, Anne (18 March 2017). "Robot Employees". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 71. Boomerang.
- ↑ Robinson, Cindy (25 March 2017). "Give Bees A Chance". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 72. Boomerang.
- ↑ Raut-Siezac, Natalys (15 April 2017). "Nominatus Rising". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 75. Boomerang.
- ↑ Lachenaud, Marine; Lachenaud, Cedric (22 April 2017). "Eggman's Brother". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 76. Boomerang.
- ↑ Saisselin, Peter (29 April 2017). "Do Not Disturb". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 77. Boomerang.
- ↑ 58.0 58.1 58.2 Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (6 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 1". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 78. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (13 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 2". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 79. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (20 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 3". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 80. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg; Freiberger, Bill (27 May 2017). "Robots From The Sky Part 4". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 81. Boomerang.
- ↑ Beardmore, Marie (3 June 2017). "Flea-ing From Trouble". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 82. Boomerang.
- ↑ Denton, Alan; Hahn, Greg (24 June 2017). "Sticks and Amy's Excellent Staycation". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 85. Boomerang.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (8 July 2017). "Mister Eggman". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 87. Boomerang.
- ↑ Joly, Sandrine (15 July 2017). "The Haunted Lair". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 88. Boomerang.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (22 July 2017). "Return of the Buddy Buddy Temple of Doom". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 89. Boomerang.
- ↑ 67.0 67.1 Beardmore, Marie (29 July 2017). "Eggman's Anti Gravity Ray". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 90. Boomerang.
- ↑ Freiberger, Sam (5 August 2017). "Victory". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 91. Boomerang.
- ↑ James, Jake (26 August 2017). "If You Build It They Will Race". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 94. Boomerang.
- ↑ Saisselin, Peter (2 September 2017). "Chain Letter". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 95. Boomerang.
- ↑ Gutierrez, Freddie (30 September 2017). "Three Minutes or Less". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 97. Boomerang.
- ↑ 72.0 72.1 Grenier, Benoit (14 October 2017). "You and I Bee-come One". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 99. Boomerang.
- ↑ Grenier, Benoit (21 October 2017). "Don't Make Me Angry". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 100. Boomerang.
- ↑ 74.0 74.1 Harrison, Reid (28 October 2017). "Eggman Family Vacation". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 101. Boomerang.
- ↑ Pontac, Ken; Graff, Warren (4 November 2017). "Return to Beyond the Valley of the Cubots". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 102. Boomerang.
- ↑ Derrien, Jean-Christophe (11 November 2017). "Eggman: The Video Game Part 1". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 103. Boomerang.
- ↑ Raut-Sieuzac, Natalys (11 November 2017). "Eggman: The Video Game Part 2: The End of the World". Sonic Boom. Season 2. Episode 104. Boomerang.
- ↑ Sonic Boom #1, "Getting a Little Boulder Part One of... Er... One"
- ↑ 79.0 79.1 79.2 Sonic Boom #2, "Knuckleduster"
- ↑ 80.0 80.1 80.2 80.3 Sonic Boom #3, "Hammer Spaced"
- ↑ 81.0 81.1 Sonic Boom #4, "Sticks and Stones"
- ↑ 82.0 82.1 Sonic Boom #5, "Eggtoberfest!"
- ↑ 83.0 83.1 Sonic Boom #6, "Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Part One"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #7, "Everybody's Super Sonic Racing Part 2"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #8, "Worlds Unite Part Two: Broken Heroes"
- ↑ Mega Man #52, "Worlds Unite Part Twelve: Last Rights"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #11, "Eggman Gets a Gorilla"
- ↑ Sonic Boom #11, "True Stories"
- ↑ 89.0 89.1 89.2 89.3 89.4 89.5 89.6 SONIC BOOM. Characters: Orbot & Cubot. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014. Retrieved on 25 July 2014.
- ↑ Bill Freiberger on Twitter. Twitter (22 February 2017). Retrieved on 22 February 2017. “Alexander Soerensen: Mr. Freiberger, why don't we ever see Orbot and Cubot retracted into a sphere and cube, like in the games and comics? / Bill Freiberger: We haven't had a story driven reason to do it.”