Chaotix Recital (カオティクスリサイタル Kaotikusurisaitaru?) is the Team Blast used by Team Chaotix in Sonic Heroes. When performing this move, Vector, Espio and Charmy team up to deliver a knockout technique that destroys all nearby enemies and grants a Rings Item Box for each enemy destroyed by the attack.
When performing Chaotix Recital, Espio strums a shamisen while Charmy beats on a drum. While his teammates are playing their instruments, Vector then "sings" into a microphone and the three of them together release loud sounds in all directions at their foes. While playing, an audience can be heard cheering for them.
To perform Chaotix Recital in gameplay, the player must press the White Button// when the Team Blast Gauge is full. When performing this technique, it destroys all normal enemies in the vicinity, and also inflicts a large amount of damage to bosses. During the attack, the player receives a Rings Item Box for each enemy destroyed, with each Item Box containing a random number of Rings. Additionally, while the Team Blast Gauge is resetting from the usage of Chaotix Recital, the player receives a Rings Item Box holding a random number of Rings for every enemy destroyed.
- Since the random Ring Items granted from destroying the enemies also refill the Team Blast Gauge after it resets, it is possible for Team Chaotix to use Chaotix Recital again if enough Ring Items were received from the previous usage of the move. This is extremely helpful for defeating waves of robots quickly in Robot Carnival and Robot Storm.
- Espio, Charmy and Vector all sing during the Chaotix Recital. However, their voices are cut off by the sound effects and each other, making it impossible to hear their lines.
- Espio sings "Born in the darkness, to live in the darkness, that's the ninja's creed."
- Charmy sings "Bee-bee-bee! Charmy the Bee! Charmy the Bee's got lots of honey!"
- Vector sings "Yeah yeah, I'm the one, I'm Vector the Crocodile! Herrhehe!"
- In the Japanese version, Vector sings "I am Vector the Crocodile! Can you dig it?"
- In the Japanese version of the game, Chaotix Recital lasts considerably longer than the English version. This is prominently shown when points are received in defeating the enemies.